the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

3 posters

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 4 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Dylan: "Could I ask where we're headed?" I asked, hearing Rosalie behind me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 4 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Rosalie: "Port Royal." I replied.

(i gtg. I'll be back, i gotta cook dinner)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:15 pm

mkay

Dylan: "And what'll we be doing there?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Rosalie: "A little bit more recruiting." I responded again. Then an idea popped into my head. "Then I think we should invade Fort Charles. Give the Navy a good butt kicking. Should be fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Dylan: "Should be fun indeed."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Rosalie: I smiled. I've done it before. It really was fun. They could never catch me. I was too quick for them. And too tough. Fort Charles could throw whatever they want at me, and I could smirk and dodge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Dylan: "Doesn't it seem a bit easy, though? My old crew invaded Charles as well. Took a whole ten minutes."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Rosalie: "Yes, I invaded it by myself and it took fifteen minutes. But I'm not sure how skilled the others are. I'm giving them something simple to test them first. Then we try something a little tougher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Dylan: "Aye, I see."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Rosalie: "As you should."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Dylan: "As I do." I said, shooting her a glare. I wasn't sure why, but Captain Rosalie Swan tends to annoy me slightly, with her pompous and self-confident attitude.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Rosalie: "Good." I said, and walked to the captain's quarters of my ship to write.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Dylan: Finally. Lonesome. I stared at the stars again.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Rosalie: I tried to focus on my writing. It was pretty hard to do since I was slightly drunk and the only thing I wrote was about rum. Ridiculous, I can't believe I'm that bad of a drinker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:42 pm

XD writing about rum... ha.
I'm trying to get !nspired here
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:44 pm

she's on another c.c. of mine. I'll mention it in my next post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Tara: I went up on deck and saw that Dylan person, now the first mate, from earlier. Both he and the Captain were probably drunk, so I avoided him and went to stand on the opposite side, looking at the stars. I needed to keep track of them, as they were one of few landmarks a cartographer could use at sea.

Last edited by !nspired on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Dylan: "Hello," I said clearly, hearing someone walk up. I didn't prefer company, but that doesn't give me an excuse to be impolite.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:04 pm

((Gah, I had a name flub - sorry))

Tara: "Don't talk to me if you're drunk," I said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Dylan: "Nah I'm sobered up. Promise." To prove it to her, I threw my knife high in the air and caught it easily, hand around the blade. "Ever seen a drunk do that without harming themselves?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Rosalie: I set my quill down. I couldn't get anything decent. I walked out of the captain's quarters and sat at the back of the ship, gazing out toward the shrinking shadow that was Tortuga.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Tara: "As a matter of fact, yes. You see quite the sites working at a tavern."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Dylan: "Oh." I thought I was the only one. "Then you're going to have to take my word for it when I say I'm not drunk." I smiled at her.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:40 pm

sorry but I got lost :O will someone tell me whats going on?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:49 pm

WE are alll on the ship headed for Tortuga... Dylan and Tara are talking, and Rose is by herself outside.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next