the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Science Experiments: A Tale of Two Antagonists

2 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Science Experiments:  A Tale of Two Antagonists - Page 4 Empty Re: Science Experiments: A Tale of Two Antagonists

Post by Invisimort Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Edgar:

Right. Genders. Those mattered to some people. I'd never really put much stock in them before, considering the fact that people were typically all the same magnitude of idiotic, and so further dividing them between things beyond: Stupid and Not Stupid, seemed a bit of an over kill. Though one typically had to notice for proper use of pronouns but really... beyond that... I was pretty much indifferent. "About fifty percent of the populous is female, correct? ... One in two chance that I manage to find one then. Shouldn't be too incredibly difficult." I stated.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Science Experiments:  A Tale of Two Antagonists - Page 4 Empty Re: Science Experiments: A Tale of Two Antagonists

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Inque

I think for a moment. "Well, wouldn't the apearance of a girl suddenly befriending you be more shocking than a boy? Boys, sure, a 'friend'. But a girl is more emotionally unstable judgemental, typically. It would be more of an oddity, to play up your social experiment." I liked my prefered gender, thank you very much. My voice certainly wasn't masculine.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Edgar:

That... I would have never thought of that. I really wouldn't have. I knew very little about those kind of social dynamics, because well.. I wasn't one for people. "I hadn't ever considered that. Interesting. This could be quite... amusing." I informed her.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Inque

Hook, line, sinker~ I get what I want. "It would be," I giggle, leaning back to the wall. "So what would tomorrow's plans be? You get home around the same time, right...? And then what? More science, or would you like to practice whatever you'll do on this girl first before handing her off to me?" Whenever that might be. He may need more than one practice session to get it right, which was fine
Waiting wasn't a problem for me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Edgar:

"I suppouse that the best course of action would be to bring home the victim tomorrow and see what all I can do... Ideally I will not accidentally kill her, as that would be unfortunate for all of us." I stated. "Do me a favour and check the time? I cannot afford to be late to class again...Useless as it is..." I wondered how many hours of the night I had passed working on that coding.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Inque

I find his clock in the room. "Two twenty-eight,'' I read for him. "So no practice for this girl?" Fun, fun. Id hate to be her, certainly, if last time the victim nearly choked on a ruler.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Edgar:

Theoretically, I still would have time to run this a few times and create some kind of rough lethality ratio...Though, it was nearly 2:30 AM... As much as I preferred to sleep on school time, I would actually have to stay awake to find and capture her wouldn't I?

So the question now stood: To practice or to sleep? ...I realised I could simply get the best of both worlds with a double shot of espresso later in the morning.

"You make a valid point. It would be unfortunate to screw this up and have to cover a murder on top of everything else... not to mention that after that, I'm sure the inquiries from the government would make it impossible to take another...Perhaps we ought to run this a few times...just for the sake of safety and smoothness. I don't imagine that I could do terribly much to her since she still has to be of use to you... however, I still wouldn't mind acquainting her larynx with an office supply of some sort." I started. "Though one could argue that I do need a little sleep... But, I am sure a good cup of coffee would fix that easily."
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Inque
"Well I don't need a host immediately. We can take our time if you need it," I say it. Yes, I didn't want to be cooped up, bit I didn't want him making mistakes with my molecules when he was playing scientist because of exhaustion. "Find who this victim will be tomorrow, we can practice when you get home. And you need to find where you'll be torturing, yes? Then you can kidnap her when everything's ready."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Edgar:

"That makes sense. All the investigative tasks will be accomplished tomorrow, and then courses of action will be decided from there." I concurred calmly. This was a good plan. This plan made sense. We could do this reasonably and everything would be quite smooth. Efficiency was the goal here. Efficiency of torture, efficiency of molecular structure, efficiency of time.

I suppoused that I ought to go to sleep then. I wordlessly gathered a pair of pyjamas from the closet. "If you would perhaps... vacate the room for a moment, that would be much appreciated." I stated.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:39 am

Inque

An amused grin splits my 'face' as I stand and slide under the door again. Young evil was funny. Still didn't know how to plan...though he was quite fact oriented. Common sense was my thing.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Edgar:

I changed into my pyjamas after I heard her leave, and although it was bizarre to know that I would be sleeping while some guest would be... loitering about... It didn't feel entirely right... but I had cells to replenish and whatnot, human molecular processes that needed tending to- and she didn't. ...So, naturally... this all made sense.

Several hours elapsed while I was sleeping. I awoke at 6:05 and immediately changed into clean clothes, hoping that my socks matched. The ribbing on the socks seemed to match... felt the same, but... I could never be completely sure... Though, that is neither here nor there.

I nearly made my way down to breakfast without even thinking about my current guest... though she probably wouldn't care to eat anyway. I threw some of my textbooks into my schoolbag and went out into the hall, wondering where or if she had been out wandering about all this morning.

...My desire for a bagel with lox over powered my desire to know her whereabouts, and as such, I continued downstairs to the kitchen, for the aforementioned bagel. I was certain that she would find me if she needed me prior to 7 hours of careful surveillance of host candidates.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Inque

Kitchen would be a rather busy place in the morning, I concluded, which was where I vaguely spotted him headed towards from some crack in the wall that I had retreated to after hearing footsteps. His, to be exact, though he probably still didn't want me spotted by the monks around here, so I didn't follow him. He knew the plan, so there wasn't much of a point, even if it was nice to talk to another maliciously minded person.

So, with every nook and cranny - sort of literally, with this last move - investigated within the monastery, I don't really have anything else to do but to go to his room and wait. Weather was still doing its thing outside, sadly, but a dry room was the most I could ask for today. So I'd wait until the same time tomorrow when he got home, and then he could practice.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Edgar:

People listening was one of the most exhausting and frustrating professions I had ever had the misfortune to attempt to partake in. They talked about the stupidest things, with the smallest vocabularies I'd ever heard. I had to eavesdrop on every girl in every one of my classes today, for acoustic qualities, of course... Couldn't take someone hostage just to find out that they sounded like... like a D# and that sound of fingernails on seat belt material...It would drive me mad.

So... Instead of sleeping through my classes, I eavesdropped on every single inconsequential interpersonal exchange, ranging in relevance from the topic of shoes, all the way through, and including why one could never hug every cat, ignoring of course that cats are mythological deities.

Eventually, during maths, I encountered a set of vocal chords that did not make me want to gouge out someone's eyeballs. I thought that this was a good thing. So then I discreetly followed her around for the rest of the day, until the end of classes, at which time I went on a quest to find comfortable accommodations for further science and future torture sessions.

Needless to say, it took a while, since all the places with working appliances or outlets or whatever cost substansial amounts of money... I eventually found a place out beyond the nicer part of town, which I could rent on a monthly basis, and, although it wasn't as... nicely done as some places, It did have shrinebox connectivity. The fact that the owner of the place in question actually bothered to let me hear the room after seeing me did much to help with the sale, I think, considering that he actually demonstrated a modicum of civility towards me, where many of the other potential landlords simply wouldn't even allow me to buy or rent a place without having listened to it. They just wouldn't have me in their houses... or something ridiculous like that.

Finally, I walked all the way home in the drizzle, and after picking up another package, went immediately up to my own living quarters.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Inque

I laze under his bed, amongst dust bunnies and books, just because. Sort of zoning out... losing sight, or at least having it fade from being constantly noticed. One got tired of looking at the same thing after a few hours after all. I'd rather not have to rush anywhere if someone did happen to open his door without warning; being prepared was always favorable. Every now and again, I refocus to get a look at the clock, though I sort of conclude he'll come back when he comes back once it passes the time he was home yesterday. So...waiting... And listening to the drizzle...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Edgar:

I walked into my room and listened to the door squeak as per usual, dropping my schoolbooks on my desk. "I have returned with a contract for a room, and a potential victim...and with my head rife with the absurdities of the conversations that teenage girls carry on daily." I told... ...wait, was she in here? I listened for a moment, wondering if she was in the room or not...oh. My bed. She was under my bed. ...Because that wasn't atypical... at all. "I should accomplish some reading for school. and then we can commence with the work on nonlethal violence..." I added, still refraining from asking why exactly she was under my bed.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Inque

I slide out, forming up to sit on his bed and resting an 'elbow' on a 'knee', with my 'head' on my 'hand' - though it all just molded together, since i couldn't really keep such boundaries as that. Giving a polite nod, not seeing much need to say anything since that was what we planned on yesterday. "Did you find someone?" I ask, tilting my head slightly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Edgar:

"I think so. Provided that she does not succumb to spontaneous combustion between this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon, I think we will be in good shape. I also managed to find a place to work from, despite... people existing." That last bit dripped out of my mouth with more disdain and hatred than I typically inject into my voice when talking around company...oh well.

I idly felt through a mathematics book. "The question now is whether to move to the new location this evening and then run some practice, or to run some practice and move in to the new location at a later date." I thought about that for a moment... and recalled that it was raining outside. "Perhaps we will just stay here until we get you a more... water resistant form." I concluded.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Inque

I nod slightly, looking at the window with disdain. "I suppose we must figure a way to get me over there if I'm to claim her as host after your work..." I trail off, thinking. I was not, under any condition, being shoved in some jar for transport... So demoralizing and just...unthinkable.

"...What would you like to practice?" I ask as a change of subject, just in case I needed to practice some form while he was working. I had been already, while he was gone. Mouth, tongue, and throat mostly. Keeping a hollow form within was difficult, keeping it anatomically correct was harder still. He was right though. Having to deal with a body would be unwanted...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Edgar:

"I would like to run through the ruler scenario, as well as some general: 'how to do kidnapping discreetly' scenarios." I informed her while trying to figure out how to best transport her from point A to point B.

I thought about it for a bit. "We could potentially wrap you in saran wrap and hand you an umbrella... though I realise that sounds preposterous..." I stated only half seriously after several minutes of contemplation.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Inque

I'd give a face of disgust if I could.

"Knocking her unconscious would be best, though not the easiest," I say to the first problem, utterly frustrated with the second. "All of you walk to school? You may be able to catch her by surprise if she takes a less traveled route, such as an alley cut through or whatever."

Right. Mouth, tongue, throat... I practice, step by step, getting something as close as I could to anatomical correctness with relative ease after a few tries. I stay silent other than that comment, so he can finish his work quicker.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Edgar:

"Why wouldn't it be easy? It would be the most productive thirty seconds of use any one of my text books ever receive." I asked, with regards to the comment about knocking her unconscious. "And generally, we do all walk to and from school, though she goes in a different direction from me... I do not think that she is particularly wealthy... not that that matters, really." I stated. I'd really done my work on following this girl... I mean, I wouldn't follow her to her home or anything because that would have meant going quite far sans any kind of roof or ceiling or what have you, and with little sense on how to return. However I did follow her out to a nearby fish market prior to returning home.

My hand continued to linger on the mathematics book, though really, I was too distracted by the plotting to even be pretending to care about triangles or whatever.

We still had the issue of her solubility as well... since I guessed by her lack of acknowledgement of the suggestion I'd brought up that she found it displeasing. There had to be a way to get her from here to there without her melting... "I am guessing that we are still at a loss regarding transporting you, then." I stated, finally pulling my hand off the textbook and simply dropping all pretenses of actually caring about the multifarious subjects of homework that were lying about my desk.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Inque

I break into a smile and giggle, bringing my 'legs' up and wrapping my 'arms' around them. "So where would you like me? On a surface or the floor? I'd think that the girl would be on the floor though..." I was half ready to propose using him as a host to get there, though I wouldn't think he'd comply. Not that I'd take bodily control from him; I didn't know how to get to where ever he was planning to turn into a dark torture chamber room. So I keep that option to myself, for now at least. See if we can come up with something else first.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Edgar:

"The girl is several feet shorter than me." I stated calmly. "I suppouse it would be more realistic to have you in the same place..." I stated thoughtfully. "Alright... so, all in all, I should just be able to hit her with enough force to knock her unconscious. And then, from there, Well mannered and non-lethal fun will begin." Though, beyond shoving a ruler down someone's throat, I wasn't QUITE sure what someone could actually DO to cause massive amounts of pain that wouldn't get me in trouble. Anything that caused copious amounts of blood was right out, as was anything involving electricity... since I lacked the proper equipment for that at the moment. Perhaps just some kind of joint or tissue damage or something. ...though she still needed to be operable for Inque to inhabit....
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Inque

I let him have time to think things through. Gotta give young evil it's own chance to develop, after all. Can't give him all the answers, or he won't get to where he's supposed to be in the future. I 'jump' down from the bed, reforming to stand next to him. "Just tell me where to go and what to do," I say, placing my hands on my hips. Talking with a mouth was odd... Didn't really have to, though with it available I was simply predisposed to do so. Kept having to resplit it at certain pronunciations, however...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Edgar:

"I suppouse that you should just stand there and keep a running list of what kind of anatomical damage one would suffer from whatever I do... and from there we will best decide what exactly can be done to her in order to do two things: a- extract the most pain and b- leave her in a state that would not impede your ability to seize maximum functionality." I told her as I walked around y room gathering seemingly random implements from... around. Nothing explicitly dangerous, nothing that someone would notice and find to be terribly...inappropriate for a student...

"How should we go about organising this do you think?" I asked... it was somewhat odd, preparing to do things to someone who hadn't directly done anything bad to me as of yet. That thought wan't going to stop me, considering both the fact that there was a bigger reason to be doing such things, and the fact that she actually couldn't really feel anything, lacking the proper anatomy to do so with.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next