the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix)

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Thu May 03, 2012 8:25 pm

When they reached the beach Sage realized she still had the girls hand in her hand. Blushing she dropped the girl's hand and moved closer to the ocean till the water would surround her feet. "Its cold." She smiled, "You know I don't have a bathing suit."

Ian thought about it for a second. Both seemed like real answers but wich was false. He decided to pick one, "Your very shy." It didn't matter to him if he had to take the shot he was good with alcohol. He had been drinking for a long time now.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix)

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 1:32 am

Clara had a brief moment where her face lit red, but it disappeared quickly. "Well, we'll have to make do with out it. I don't have one either." She took off her shoes and the dress touched the sand. She liked the way got in between her human toes and the mermaid part of her screamed to be free. Clara looked at the girl, wondering for a moment how drunk this girl was.

Hawk shook his head. "Wrong. This is my house...but I'm not in line for true possession of it..." Because of who he was. Who he liked. His parents didn't speak to him much and Hawk saw before that he wouldn't recieve the house, but his younger sister would. "Your turn."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 4:26 pm

(Eagle the point of the game is to guess which one is true not wrong.)

Sage smiled shyly maybe this wasn't such a great idea. She wished she had more alcohol. It made her more confident, but with the cold water hitting her it was starting to sober her up. "I'm just going to sit here you can swim." She groaned at her self. God I'm such a chicken.

Ian gave him a pouty look. "Oh darn." He grabbed the shot glass and poured the vodka in it. He took the shot fast. So this guy was rich how weird that he had chose him. "Alright well I used to live Italy or....I have a dog named spot."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 pm

((Yeah, I know sorry. Replyin with lack of sleep))

Clara removed her mask and tested the water. "If you want anything, there's a gas station up the road. Maybe you could get a drink." She smiled before removing her dress. Only her underwear and bra remained. "You sure? It's a good night for a swim..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 5:40 pm

(Its okay)

Sage gulped at the sight of seeing Clara only in her bra and underwear. "ummmm..." She felt as if her mouth were hanging open. Clara was really pretty no not pretty beautiful. She looked down at the sand trying not to keep staring. That would be hard. "I need convincing."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:44 pm

((I'll think of a reply for Eagle in a bit))

Clara laughed, a small bell like sound. "Go get some alcohol or something. It'll help loosen you up. I need some too." She didn't want to be alone in the water and plus if she got in alone, her mermaid friends would grab her and pull her back to their world. She walked to Sage. "Please." She batted her eyelashes, hoping she would.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Sage couldn't resist. "Alright lets go." She got up from the sand and went back inside the party. She went to the bar and told the bartender to give her a whole bottle of tequilla. She was definitly going to need it if she was going to do anything crazy. After the bartender gave her the bottle she walked back to the beach. She opened up the top and chugged down a good amount. She was feeling drunk again. Good.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Clara grabbed the bottle and drank a lot from it. "I'm feeling good now..." She smiled at Sage and went into the water so it was up to her thighs. "Come on. I don't want to be alone..." She felt the tequilla giving her that sexy edge that came with it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Sage took another drink from the bottle. Alright now she could do it. She took off her dress making sure to put it where none of the water would reach and took off her mask. She stood there in her black lace underwear and bra for a second. Then she walked into the water next to the girl.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Clara smiled and drank some more from the bottle. She dropped it in the sand and felt it run through her system. "Well hello there gorgeous." Her underwear and bra matched, both being pink. The water felt cold, but as the time past, it felt a little warmer. Clara didn't know the time, but knew it was late, perhaps eleven or midnight.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:13 pm

(*pokes Hawk* Talk lol)

Sage blushed, "Your not so bad yourself." She couldn't help but look at the girl. She instead turned her attention to the water. At first it was cold but as she stood there it got warmer. She walked in slowly trying to get used to the water. "I like your underwear." she smiled.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:15 pm

((He's a thinker...um...))

Clara smiled, her face turning pink. "Well yours is better than mine. Yours fits perfectly." It was obvious she was drunk and she pulled her underwear off. "Let's get down to it giirl." She also threw her bra up on the shore, going deeper into the water.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:29 pm

(Think faster =))

Sage's cheeks flamed red from the compliment and of seeing the girl naked. She had to admit she liked the sight. What the hell, she might as well join her. She took off her underwear and her bra and threw them up on shore. She followed after the girl. "Don't have fun without me."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Clara looked at the girl. "Well well look at the beautiful body. Did I forget to ask you your name sweetheart? I wouldn't have fun without you." She faced the girl, looking her over quickly.

Hawk thought about it for a second. "You used to live in Italy?" He could only guess and it really didn't matter. A shot was a shot...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Sage grinned, "My name is Sage." She looked the girl over again. "You have nice body too." Why did she have to be shy? This girl was her hitting on her and she was just blushing like a virgin. Well she is a virgin but that wasn't the point. "What's you name?"

Ian shook his head. "No I have a dog named Spot. Yes I know not a creative name." He might as well have lived in Italy since he visited so much with his mom. She just loved Venice. "I have been to Italy multiple times just never lived there."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Clara smiled, getting closer to Sage. "Clara is my name." Her face lit up by the comment and blinked several times. "Now...I'm going to try something and if you feel a good response, do the same to me." Clara started to kiss Sage, her hands going around her waist.

Hawk took a shot, coughing but the liquid still went down. "Ah, I see. Now it's my turn...um....my favorite color is blue and I was born in Louisiana." He got used to the idea of sitting next to the guy, so he wasn't so nervous.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Sage's cheeks flamed as Clara came closer. "Okay." She squeked out. She was nervous about kissing Clara but all that went away when she started kissing her. She leaned into the kiss wrapping her arms around Clara bringing her closer to her.

Ian chose one randomly. "Your favorite color os blue." He scooted closer to the guy. He liked learning things about this guy but he also wanted to kiss him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Hawk nodded. "Yes." He suddenly got nervous when the guy came closer. He didn't ask questions, but waited for the next thing. Hawk suddenly realized what this guy might want and felt his stomach flip.

Clara kept kissing Sage, one hand on her back and the other feeling her body. She was definantly drunk and moved a little deeper into the water. She liked the feeling of them kissing and nothing else came to mind.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Ian smiled, "Would it be alright if I kissed you?" He don't know why he asked. He should just kiss him now but then he didn't want to force the guy.

Sage would of never kissed a girl she just met let alone in the ocean naked. But she liked kissing her. She like the feel of Cara soft lips against her own. Finally she pulled away for air. She could tell that she was blushing again.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat May 05, 2012 12:51 am

Hawk nodded, a grin forming. "You're the one who knows what he's doing." He felt his heart race at the thought. Hawk knew that this guy had gotten through life by his looks, so why had he asked? Hawk moved himself closer to Ian, not able to start the kiss, but so it was easier to get to him.

Clara smiled. "You're good Sage." She held her tight and gave a few kisses on the throat. Clara moved the hand on Sage's waist to her face, tracing it and the other hand stayed on her back. The water was now to the edge of her legs and she moved them so it was at the middle of their thighs. "Ok let's finish this thing." Clara stumbled back to the shore and grabbed the tequilla bottle, drinking some. "You need to loosen up sweetheart. It'll make you a lot more fun. I can't be doin' all the work babe." Clara held out the bottle, her arm wavering. She wanted Sage to finish it, since there was a little less than a quarter left.

((I think I'm going to create another character...to see if any one joins...or you can have him. The charrie will be more like Clara in personality))

Name: Jay
Orientation: Bi sexual
Species: Werewolf (he can go into a half wolf, full wolf, or human state)
Bio(optional): He's just a messenger to the other packs and a lot of girls (some guys) fall for him. He's a total heartbreaker though and relies on his looks to get people and things.
Reason you're here: He heard about this party through the pack and decided to come and get drunk. He found out this was a party and a gay bar, so it fit him. He doesn't care who he's with, as long as he's having fun.
Costume: All black suit, shoes, and mask. Really simple.
Image:
(light blue eyes, great smile with bright white teeth, definantly in shape. without beard, just the face)
The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix) - Page 2 Handsome-hunk-hot-guy-eyes1
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 12:24 pm

(Oh he's cute Wink If someone joins I will make a charrie for them too. I can't now though since I'm on my phone.)
Ian smiled as Hawk came forward but didn't try to kiss him. For someone reason him being shy made him that much cuter. He leaned in capturing Hawk's lips with his own.

Sage shivered under Clara's touch. She didn't like being nervous but this girl just made her shy since she is so forward. Clara's right she needs to loosen up. She followed her to the shore and downed the rest of the bottle. Now she was feeling more confident. She grabbed Clara and pushed their bodies together then kissed her on the mouth.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 1:20 pm

(( Smile ))

Hawk's heart lurched in his chest and his lips responded to Ian's. He didn't try to express himself in words, but only kissed Ian. Ian was really good in using his charm...

Clara smiled as Sage finished the bottle. When Sage grabbed her, Clara kissed her in a frenzy. One hand stayed on her waist while the other roamed her body. Clara let out a small gasp at their bodies being so close and she decided to step it up another notch. She lifted up Sage, without breaking the kiss, and held her body very close to her own.

((Maybe Jay can end up on the beach and catch Clara and Sage together. Then he could steal Sage, since he's so charming in a guy way))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 5:12 pm

(I'm sure he would watch. lol But sure we can do that or I can make another person since I am on my computer. It doesn't matter to me.)

Sage kissed Clara back with same passion. She had no idea where this was coming from but she wanted Clara. She let her lift her up bring them closer together making a groan escape. One of her hands disentagled from Clara's hand to roam her body.

Ian could feel his little friend get excited as Hawk kissed him. He growl rumbled in his chest. He pushed hawk down so he was on top of him. Finally he broke the kiss realizing that maybe he was going to quickly. "We better stop otherwise I won't be able to resist you."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:19 pm

((make another charrie and let's see what happens Smile ))

Hawk shrugged, blinking. "I don't care." He really didn't, though the kiss made him hungry for what this guy had to offer. Hawk had his arms around Ian's neck, his fingers running through his hair.

Clara groaned and pressed her lips harder to Sage's. The water was getting rougher, so Clara moved her arm to wrap around her waist and the other hand on Sage's leg. Clara lay Sage down in the sand and her hands roamed.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 5:35 pm

(Boy or girl?)

Ian kissed him again pressing their bodies close together. "You sure about this?" He didn't want him to do anything he didn't want to do. He looked down at Hawk while his hand ran down his face. "Its up to you."

Sage had her legs firmly wrapped around Clara. She moaned into her mouth as Clara kissed her harder. The water splashed around them as they laid in the sand but she didn't care. Her mouth left Clara's and trailed kiss down her neck and onto her throat. Her hadns contiued moving across Clara's body as if she were trying to memorize it with her hands.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next