the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix)

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix)

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:40 pm

((I'd like girl but either one))

Hawk pressed his lips and body against Ian's. "Yes." He couldn't pass up this, since Ian was already on him. "I want to do this." His eyes said he was shy, but Hawk's body sent a whole different message.

Clara's hands moved down Sage's body, trying to memorize everything. She finally had kissed her enough to try it. She moved her tongue into Sage's, tangling with hers. When Sage started to kiss her neck and throat, she let out a moan and began to nibble on Sage's ear.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 6:01 pm

(Alright girl it is.)

Ian kissed him hard this time with passion. This kid just turned him on. His hand moved down his body and met against clothe. He tugged up Hawk's shirt bringing it over his head. "Much better" He said before going back to kissing him.

Sage let out another moan. She sucked on Clara's neck, probally leaving a hicky. Her hands rest on her legs making circles. She moved back to kissing Clara on the mouth. This time she wanted to keep trying with tongue. She hoped that she was doing it right since she wasn't very experienced.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Hawk wrapped his arms firmly around Ian's neck, running his fingers through his hair. He didn't like his lips from Ian's for long, so he pulled Ian's shirt off with one quick motion. He then pulled Ian down some, hungry for more.

Clara let out a moan, louder this time. Sage kissed her so nicely....ah. Her neck felt Sage's mouth and soon Clara's lips had Sage's again. She pressed against Sage and Clara moved her tongue around, enjoying every second that passed. Her hands held Sage's hips and rubbed.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Name: Kami
Orientation: Bisexual
Species: half vampire
Bio(optional): Make up as I go.
Reason you're here: She wanted to get away from her life so when she heard about the party she decided to come.
Costume: Dark red dress that clings to her body. with a black mask.
Image: The Face Behind the Mask (Paranormal/mature mix) - Page 3 422
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 6:28 pm

((Coolio. I'll have Jay be at the party already and she can come in))

Jay smiled at all the pretty girls and the handsome guys. He had quite the selection tonight. His smile was seducing and Jay had already gotten some offers for drinks, but he declined. He had to find the right one.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 6:33 pm

(Sounds good)
Ian liked Hawk's impatience. "Just can't resist me." He smirked. The truth could be said both ways. He continued kissing him on the lips. His hands went up and down his abs liking the feel of them beneath his hand.

Sage loved kissing Clara she is such a great kisser. She gasped at Clara's hands. She rubbed her body against Clara wanting more. Her hands began moving up and down her legs.

Kami sauntered into the party. Time to have fun she thought. Maybe find a guy or a girl to have some fun with. First she wanted to dance. She went onto the dance floor and moved around shaking her hips and grinding against anyone who wanted to.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon May 07, 2012 1:04 am

Hawk smiled beneath the kiss and his hands circled Ian's hips. He realized they were still on the loveseat. "Want to uh...move?" He asked in between kisses. One hand moved to trace Ian's face and neck.

Clara's body began to slow down, which made her want more. She kept her body as close to Sage's as she could and Clara moved her lips to Sage's chest. She sucked the middle of her chest then nipped it. Clara moved her lips all down Sage's body, liking the feel of it.

Jay smiled when saw a female dancing with such style. He walked over to where she was. "Excuse me, but I think you need to have a dance with me." His black suit made him look very dark, until you looked at his bright blue eyes. He could tell this female liked to have fun, just by the way she danced and moved her body against others.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Ian groaned that seemed far but it would be more comfortable. He picked up Hawk in one swift motion before depositing him on the bed in the room. He immediatly began kissing Hawk again. His hand moved across his chest and lower. He stopped kissing Hawk, "Are you a virgin?" He wanted to know so he wouldn't hurt him just in case he was.

Sage moaned arching her back as Clara kissed her body. "ummm Clara I have something to tell you." She bit her lip. "I'm a virgin." She isn't expericned at all in sex. "I don't know what I'm doing." She felt embarressed to admit but it was the truth.

Kami looked up to see bright blue eyes staring back at her own grayish blue eyes. She smirked, "Oh and what makes you think that?" The guy she had been dancing with frowned and moved on. No worries she could replace him easily. She turned her attention on the guy who interrupted her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue May 08, 2012 1:26 am

Hawk shook his head. "No I'm not." The bed was soft but sturdy and that was good. He took the moment to take off his shoes and socks, something that he forgot he had on. Hawk would wait until they were ready to take off everything else. Hawk decided to be a little brave and he started to kiss Ian's neck, something that gave him pleasure.

Clara gave a final kiss on Sage's stomach before replying. "That's okay sweetheart. I'll show you the ropes." She would have to be a little more careful now... she moved so she could kiss from Sage's neck to her neck and all in between.

Jay smiled and moved to be on the actual dance floor and in front of her. "Because you are just the way I like girls...the ones who know no limits. You aren't afraid to go down and get someone you want." His eyes looked at hers, hoping he'd have some fun with this one. She looked pretty fun and certainly acted like it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue May 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Ian was surprised at first that Hawk started kiss his neck. Soon he forgot about it since his lips felt good. He let out a moan. He leaned forward starting to do the same to his neck. Twoo could play this game. HE smirked before starting kiss his neck.

Sage blushed at the comment but she couldn't wait to learn especially from Clara. She moaned as Clara continued kissing her body. She could just do wonders with her mouth. She reversed positions quickly, having her on top instead of Clara. She began kissing her neck sucking on it then her lips trailed down till it came upon one of breasts. She took it in her mouth sucking on it.

Kami gave him a seductive smile, "Since you put it that way." She grabbed his shirt pulling him towards her. She began to dance and grind against him. She could have some fun with him and then leave. He didn't seem like the commited type. It was just the way she liked them
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed May 09, 2012 1:24 am

Hawk finally let his hands roam instead of fixed arouond Ian's neck and soon he came to the edge of his jeans. His hands moved around the edge, his fingertips lightly moving across his skin. He let out a moan while still kissing his neck. He then moved his lips down Ian's body to his chest, kissing it several times.

Clara smiled under her kiss and she let out a moan when Sage started to suck her breasts. It felt so good it was...there wasn't a word. Clara's hands ran along Sage's front, down to her stomach, circled her waist, and went lower, hoping the sensation would trigger something in Sage.

Jay smiled then moved against Kami's body, liking the way she was going at it. She was one of the fun types for sure. He didn't like those who had always wanted a relationship. Psh, that's not what parties, alcohol, and the fun that comes afterwards is about.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Ian continued kissing Hawk's neck, biting it a little. When Hawks hands came to the edge of his jeans, he let out a soft moan. He was already hard as rock but with Hawk's hands moving over his boddy he felt himself get harder if possible. He lay his head back as Hawks lips moved from his neck down to his chest. "Your driving me crazy." He mumbled. He brought his hand to his chest skimming down till he reached the edge of his jeans. He unbottoned it quickly.

Sage shivered under Clara's hands. A moan escaped her lips as she felt her keep going down drawing closer to place she really wanted her to touch. She bite her nipple softly before moving onto the other breast doing the same before taking it fully into her mouth sucking on it. All the while her hands roamed Clara's body.

Kami continued dancing against him. She had to give him props he is a good dancer. If she admitted to herself hot as hell and she couldn't even see his face fully. That is what really made her want to go to this party since no one would know really what you would look like. She turned around so she could face continuing dancing. "Your not bad of a dancer."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu May 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Hawk's hands unbuttoned Ian's jeans while he got out of his jeans. He went right back to kissing his chest, his hands now on his behind. He moaned at Ian's contact.

Clara let out a moan and her heart jumped inside her chest. Clara let her hands roam all over. She felt her eyes roll in the back of her head, partly from the sensations she's having and partly from the alcohol.

Jay smiled as her body turned around and soon he was looking at her beautiful face, or at least what he could see of it. "Nor are you." He kept his body close to hers, watching her body move in such a fashion.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Ian pushed his pants off. Now all that lay between them were their boxers. His hand pushed at his boxers wanting nothing to lay between them anymore. He wanted to take Hawk right now so badly. Lust was starting to cloud his eys. He can't wait any longer.

Sage smiled as she responded to her. "i thought you said you were going to teach me." A teasing seductive smile fill her face. She still felt like she didn't know what she was doing but with the alcohol she had confidence.

The song ended and soon a slow song began. Kami stopped dancing. She deosn't do slow song. It felt to intamate for her. "You want to go get something to drink?" now that was more up her alley.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 11, 2012 12:49 am

Hawk smiled at Ian's movements and his hands circled Ian's waist before pulling his boxers off. He was becoming fearless when it came to this now. "Let's do it..." He mumbled, too busy with kissing Ian's torso before moving to his stomach.

Jay smiled. "Drinks are better than slow songs." He wondered if she was going to get drunk or if it was just to loosen them up. Jay tdrank alcohol easily, so he would have to drink a lot.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Ian smiled as they both lay naked close to each other. He moved underneath him eager. He shivered under Hawks kisses. His hands grabbed Hawks before kissing his neck again. "Do you wan to be on top or me?" He said taking a break from kissing his neck.

Kami nodded, they moved to the bar. She sat on the bar stool waiting for the bartender to ask her what she wanted. After a coupld minutes the bartender stepped in fron of them. "What do you want?" I looked at the mixed drinks list. "Give me sex on the beach."
(It's really a drink. I just wanted to say since I thought it was funny.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat May 12, 2012 2:35 pm

((That is funny though Smile ))

Hawk's heart sped up as they began to get closer. "You should be." He blinked, looking at Ian's beautiful eyes. The contact was making him crazy and much like an animal. This was unlike him.

Clara flipped them so she was on top. She took a breast in her mouth and sucked on it before moving to the other one. Her hands went to Sage's behind and stayed there for a while.

Jay gave an alluring smile. "I'll take a Goldeneye I guess." He wanted the Sex on the Beach, as she had ordered, but he also didn't want to have the same thing.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Ian smiled, "Are you ready?" He positioned himself to enter Hawk. He just couldn't wait anymore before he was going to explode with need. He was already felt like he was on fire.

Sage moaned as Clara sucked on her breats. It felt beyond good. She knew why Clara was moaning so much when she was doing the same thing. Her back arched to meet her mouth. She felt her hands go on her but and a smile developed.

Kami watched as the bartender made her drink. She was never good at doing that. The bartender set donw her drink in front of her before going to make Jay's. She grabbed the drink taking a sip of it. Mmmm it tasted sweet. She turned to Jay, "So you never told me your name."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 13, 2012 2:12 am

Hawk nodded, his body feeling more than ready to have Ian. He felt exposed right now, but soon he would be having a great time.

Jay waited for his drink. "Jay and what's yours?" He was about to add a compliment on the end, but he'd play it low for a while. Jay wondered how this night would play out and how much fun they'd have together.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Ian pushed inside of Hawk slowly so not to cause him pain. When he was fully in he stoped so Hawk could adjust to his size. HE gritted his teeth trying to keep from moving. It just felt so good being inside him. "Are you okay for me to move?" He hoped so.

Kami sipped her drink again, "I'm Kami. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand. It was an old habit that her parents drilled into her to be nice when introducing yourself. She tried to break the nasty habit but it seemed to be stuck with her for life.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue May 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Hawk adjusted his body, fitting almost perfectly to Ian's. "Of course. Don't hold back." His voice had grown fierce and his eyes showed how nice this all was for him.

Clara smiled under her sucking and moved her soft lips down Sage's chest. She nipped as she went down and her hands stayed in their position for the moment. Clara felt her head grow lighter and she moved her body to push herself into Sage. Her movements were soft so Sage wouldn't be hurt for her first time, though Clara herself liked it rough.

Jay almost chuckled at the extended hand. A lady with some manners, in her hands at least. He took the hand and shook it firmly, not wanting to look like he hadn't learned this as a child. "And you also." He sipped his drink when it came to him and the lemon, vodka, and apricot mixture rushed onto his tongue.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Ian sighed it was almost painful to satay this still. He started moving out then back in. As he went he picked up speed. Pounding into Hawk losing all control. He didn't even know he was moaning loudly all he knew was the pleasure he was experiencing.

Sage's back arched as she felt Clara enter her. Pain and pleasure mixed with the movement. She panted trying to get used to the feeling. This was after all her first time. She knew that pain was to be expected. As they continued the pain completly subsided and all she felt was pleasure. "Clara...faster." She said between breaths. She moved her fingers till they went between Clara's legs. She pushed her fingers in without a moments hesitation.

Kami smiled, "Tell me Jay what brought you to this party today?" Her curiosity was piked about this guy. Which is part of the reason why she was drawn to him the other was the obvious reason of him being hot. She finished off her drink ordering another.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu May 17, 2012 2:10 am

Hawk started to moan, but all he knew was that this wonderful feeling was caused by the best looking man in the world. He kept up with Ian's speed and he arched his back, not that he knew.

Jay grinned and finished his drink. He blinked and ordered another. "Well I wanted to have a good time actually. Drink a lot, grab a partner, and hit it off." He was good at luring people into the bedroom, because of his good looks and charm. "Why did you come here Kami?" Jay looked her over and man, she was pretty hot. Eight, nine, even a ten. It depended on the rest of her beautiful face and body though.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat May 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Ian fel himself coming closer to his climax. He kept up his pace pushing in and out of Hawk. He was getting closer and knew any minute he would come. He wanted Hawk to come too so he reach between them grabbing his manhood starting to jerk him off. After a minute he moaned Hawks name and came inside of him.

Kami smirked, "Those are good reason to come here." She grabbed the drink that the bartender set in front of her taking a sip. "I had to get away from my life and partying seemed the best way." That was all she was going to tell him since she didn't want him knowing anything about her life. She just wanted to keep things simple between them that way she couldn't get hurt.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon May 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Hawk felt his heart racing as the beautiful stranger went in and out. He hadn't done this in a while, so one hand gripped the sheets and the other draped around Ian's waist.

Clara swallowed hard and went in and out of Sage, getting a little faster each time. Her hands were in the sand and her mouth on Sage's neck when she wasn't inside her. Clara picked up her speed and a wide smile spread across her face.

Jay nodded, his eyes dark. "Good choice," He finished his drink and looked the list of drinks again, looking for something with a shock. Jay thought about his chances with this girl and decided that she would be fun and wouldn't want a relationship afterwards.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next