the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo) Empty Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo)

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Title sucks, but meh.

Anyways, this is for our two budding couples from Bloody Moon, since its been rather slow as of late.....

Tanya and Adarian, and, possibly, Kyri and Dwyre.

Roughly the same setting regarding location and social rules, but obviously anything that was preventing them from doing literally anything at all in the chat has been removed. Convenient people are free to pop up and disappear. I dont think we really need character sheets, but if you want me to repost them, i'll dig them up.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo) Empty Re: Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo)

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Tanya: I looked away, my cheeks heating slightly as I thought about him kissing me. I played with the hem of my shirt, nervous and exited at the same time
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo) Empty Re: Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo)

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Adarian: "What is it...?" i asked. She looked like she was thinking about something, and seemed a little nervous about it. I had a bit of an idea of my own nagging at the back of my head. I couldnt say it wasnt something that had occurred to me before, but.... it was drastic and before, unnecessary. Now, i was starting to think it was far more necessary. But i wouldnt mention it yet....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Tanya: I looked up and blushed, seeing himstaring at me. Out of habit my hand came up to brush more hair to cover my scars "Is soemthign wrong?" I asked heistantly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Adarian: I snapped out of my thoughts, glancing down at her and smiling a tiny bit. "No... nothing's wrong. Im just wondering about something." i said, trying to be reassuring.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Tanya: I blinked "What about?" I asked, jumpign slightly as I heard someone walk by the door. I chewed my lip nervously
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Adarian: As unlikely as this thought was, i didnt want to hide things from her..... but hearing someone walk by outside...... "Its probably unwise to say here...." i said quietly. "Come outside with me...?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Tanya: I shook my head, standing up, realization dawning on me about how bad this was that we had kissed an that we liked eachother "I-I should g-go beore someone sees...I have work and...and yeah" I mumbled, fixing my hair with a shaky hand. Oh god this was such a mistake! This could get us both killed!
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Adarian: I couldnt help but worry when she reacted like that.... but i didnt want to make her do anything she didnt want to, either...... "Well..... all right......" I said, sighing. "But please take it easy, okay? Dont work too hard..."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Tanya: I nodded and gave him apale shaky smile "Bye" I said softly and left, my hands shaking. I hurried down a hallway, turning a corner on my bind side and ran straight into a hard body. My yelp was cut off as a hand clapped over my mouth and a voice purred "Well what do we have here? That defective freak Adarian brought home?" A hand yanked my hair out of my face and I flinched, closing my eye and trembling "Hmm yep, that's you. Not very pretty are you eh?" I whimpered as he shook me slightly "Are you?!" He growled and I shook my head, tears gathering in my eye. He chuckled 'Well, you're useful for one thing at leashm? I'm a little peckish" my eye widened and my scream was hidden by his hand as i felt my hair puhed away from my neck. I raised a hand and lashed out, my nails sinking into soft skin and the vampire reeled back with a curse "You're goign to pay for that you little cripple!" He hissed and backhandedme into the wall with a loud crack. I gasped, holding my cheek with a moan as he picked me up by the hair, turning me to face his snarling ace
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Adarian: After Tanya left, i got back to reading my book. But i couldnt stop worrying about Tanya..... she'd almost looked scared when she left. I hoped she was okay......

But when i heard the commotion, i knew something was wrong. I set down the book and left my room, moving out into the hall. The noises were faint, but.... i'd definitely heard something. There.... again..... more noises. I hurried towards them and rounded the corner to see a guy i recognized from around the palace yanking Tanya around by her hair. This.... would not do. And the only way to deal with thug vamps like him, was to act like a vampire. I allowed my facial expression to display icy fury, stepping towards the guy. "Put her down and back off. You have no right to harm her." i snarled.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Vampire: I growled "She stepped out of line and attacked me. I have complete right to punish her as I see fit. She may be your slave but she disobeyed me"

Tanya: I held my hadn under my mouth to catch the blood that dripped from my mouth and nose, trying to keep it from gettign on the floor. I cried slightly, my etars mixing ewith the blood
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Adarian: "And just WHAT were you doing ordering around my slave?" i asked, voice dripping venom. "She was on her way to complete a job i had tasked her with. You had no right to interfere with that. YOU are the one stepping out of line. If she did something wrong, it is not your duty to punish her. Inform me of the infraction and i will deal with it as i see fit. Now BACK. OFF." i growled, projecting an aura of menace.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Vampire: I hissed and stalked off, rage pouring off of me

Tanya: I helpd my face, trying to keep the blood from falling still but my hands were shaking so bad that it was hard. "I'm sorry" I whispered, wiocning as it sent a bolt of pain through my face
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Adarian: As soon as the other vampire left, my rage dispersed completely. I rushed to Tanya's side immediately, trying to ignore the very strong smell of blood and gently tilting her face up so that i could inspect it. "Don't apologize...... you're the victim here. You have nothing to apologize for. Come on, let's go clean you up.... not good to be bleeding freely like that around here." i said softly, concerned.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Tanya: I noded, standing up and swaying. The vampire had hit me hard and although I knew I didn't have a concussion, I knew that my head was scrambled from the blow. I swallowed and grimaced at the taste of the blood, closing my eye and feeling sick
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Adarian: I wrapped an arm around her, supporting her as i helped her back to my room. I grabbed a few towels and the first aid kit, and after dampening a towel, carefully went about cleaning the blood off her face, trying not to hurt her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Tanya: Istayed still, letting him take care of me, liking the feeling of having someone else fix me.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Adarian: I finished cleaning the blood up and finished fixing her up quickly. That crazy little idea i'd had..... no..... there was no other option in my mind that we couldnt stay here anymore. This place wasnt safe. It would only hurt, or kill us both. "How do you feel?" i asked, worried.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Tanya: I smiled at him and winced, touching my face "Better" I murmered, moving to stand up again and get back to my duties
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Adarian: "That's good, but-- HEY! Whoah, whoah, whoah...... sit." i said. "You just got hurt and lost a lot of blood..... you need to rest and heal up even more now. Work will have to wait." i said stubbornly. I wasnt bending on this, not now...... not to mention i was reluctant to let her out of my sight again after that...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Tanya: I shook my head and winced "Have to. Don't wanna get in trouble for being lazy" I said softly, looking down
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Adarian: "You wont...... if you get in trouble, it'll be trouble from me, and im not going to put you in trouble, okay? You need to rest....." i insisted. "You're badly hurt, you cant be expected to work right now."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Tanya: I hesitated "But.....I've worked through worse" I said, slighting confused and upset. Did he thunk I was too weak?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Adarian: "And you shouldnt've had to. Its not right to make someone work when they've just been beat on.... you've taken head trauma and lost a lot of blood. You need to rest...." i insisted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next