the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn) Empty When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn)

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Because this chat was missed....... Dunno if this is necessary, but backstory:

The world has collapsed.....

Welcome to the year 2798. And when we say anything goes, we mean it. If you want to survive, you'd better be ready to get your hands dirty.

See, civilization collapsed a few hundred years back when a massive nuclear war erupted. The good and pure all but died. Order fell away, leaving chaos in its wake. So now that's what the world is. Chaos. Money? Well, it can still be used in some places. Its useful to have it. But its no longer the driving force in the world. After the war, people hid until it was safe to emerge, radiation dying away. But government, social order, economy, justice? They became casualties of the war. Now its everyone for themselves. Crime, drugs, gangs, and the scum of society rule now. There are riots in the streets, weapons everywhere. To survive, you need reputation, grit, and unstoppable will. To make it to the top, throw away any facade of caring. You're gonna have to do some pretty horrible stuff. But you'll do it, or you'll die. Good luck, and try not to get killed.

You may remember that in this chat, pretty much anything goes. As long as there's no killing without permission or whatever. But thats all obvious..... aside from inflicting masses of physical harm on other characters without authorial permission, literally pretty much anything goes. Drugs, booze, whatever..... there are no rules. Huzzah.

I dont really like most of my characters from the previous version, at least not the girls. So i'll just shove Kyrian back in for now and try and maybe come up with another character later.

Format:
Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height/Build:
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos:
Personality:
Background (optional):
Other:

Name: Kyrian Hunter
Hair: Shaggy mop of white-blonde hair.
Eyes: Deep blue
Skin: Pale
Height/Build: Average height, lean muscled.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Has a few scars from various fights.
Personality: He's him..... im sure you remember......
Background (optional): N/A
Other: N/A

Last edited by Ravyn on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn) Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn)

Post by Bells Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 am

Name: Vi Stark
Hair: Long red curls that I dare you to try and touch, then walk away with your fingers still attached.
Eyes: Mud brown with thick and long eyelashes
Skin: Slightly tan, A small trail of freckles across the bridge of her nose and also several on the right side of her collar bone and up to her shoulder. As per normal, she has several on her arms as well.
Height/Build: Very short, height makes her easily mistaken for a twelve year old, or younger. Has a very slight build as well, although she seems better fed than alot of those around her. So she's not underfed skinny, but rather athletic skinny.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: She's got a scar that runs from the corner of her collar bone across to the other side of her neck, along with some random scars here and there.
Personality: Acts simple minded and childish when in reality she is most likely considering twenty different ways to dispose of you that no one would ever find out that you were even dead. Cunning and sly, gets around easily without being seen. Tends to think things out for the best course of action then ignore the plan and do whatever she wants.
Background (optional): Mer, resembles the one that Dani had in this chat.
Other: Always has a dagger on her belt which she'll finger when she is thinking. If it comes out, be very careful of what you do next. Most people know to leave her alone unless they need someone dead. Then they better have something she wants, she doesn't go for money.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn) Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn)

Post by Ravyn Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am

On impulse....

Name: Thea Marsden
Hair: Kinda spiky shoulder-length dark auburn. Bangs fall in her eyes, but do not obscure them.
Eyes: Deep green.
Skin: Fair
Height/Build: Average, i guess.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Has a number of scars, some are self inflicted and some are from incidents involving other people....
Personality: Hard to say, since she's out of it half the time and the other half, she's trying to get back to that state....
Background (optional): Hooked on drugs from a fairly young age, will take pretty much anything that'll get her high and will do pretty much whatever she has to to pay for her addiction.
Other: Not that i can think of......
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:41 am

Recycling my first post for Kyrian, haha....

Kyrian: The flame flickered to life from the lighter, a thin curl of smoke rising from the now-lit cigarette. Yes, i smoked, when i could find cigarettes. They were hard to come by, at times. Id had to beat someone up for this carton, and i was trying to make them last, but it was cold tonight and the steady warm glow of the cigarette was a comfort. The cold, pale moonlight offered no warmth as i strode down the street aimlessly. For once, i was good on supplies, and no enemies were popping out to try and beat me up (which was actually unfortunate, because a fight right now would be nice.... i was in a destructive mood) so i really had nothing to do. However, when id attempted to stay home and do nothing, id found myself pacing like a caged tiger, boxed in. I couldnt stay still, so now i was out on the prowl again.

Thea: I hated the cold. And on a day i could actually feel it...... today, i had used up the last of my stash and had not been able to get any more drugs to replenish my supply. Already the cravings were terrible and hard to ignore. But i knew that i wouldnt have any wonderful high tonight. Tomorrow i'd see if i could get my fix from someone, somewhere...... for now i just curled up in my backalley of choice for the night and attempted to keep the cold at bay. One of three things could happen now - i could spend the night awake and cold, fall asleep, or decide enough was enough and go try and strike any kind of bargain with whatever drug dealer might be working right now. Someone had to be out there, right? Lots of people, especially in some of the more dangerous trades worked nights and stayed in during the day. Night was basically the new day now.... not many out when the sun was overhead, really. I'd stay put for now.... this was a nice spot..... but if the need got too bad..... i was out of here.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Violet --

My eyes lingered on the dark shadows of the alley, picking up on the slight flicker of movement. A bit of surprise registared in my mind as I realized that was the only guard. The man I'd been following, Lobs, was normally tailed by at least ten, but perhaps that's why I was sent to take care of him this particular night.

Slipping up behind the guard, I paused as he looked around, slinking back into the shadows myself so he wouldn't see me. Taking a deep breath I slowly pulled my dagger, darting behind the guard and slicing it across his thoat. A grim smile worked its way onto my lips as he dropped the the earth, my eyes locating my real target once again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Kyrian: The first man dropped to the ground. I could have warned him, but didnt. Obviously if whoever'd killed him was being this careful, and they were, someone had a real beef with this guy. And getting in their way was a great way to get killed..... but i could see the killer still moving. I couldnt make out distinct features - it was dark, and the person was hiding in the shadowy areas, mostly, but the killer looked to be female. Curious. I took a drag off my cigarette, the smoldering end lighting up red briefly as i did so. Live drama... i'd stick around. This little scene was amusing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Violet--

I trailed the man for awhile longer, the dagger still out of my belt and spinning loosely in my fingers. Eyes tracking him, I carefully began planning out every move. Then shrugged, why bother with a plan? No one was going to stop me, most people woudn't even care. I stalked forward smoothly, smirking as the few people lingering on the streets saw me and ducked into the houses and allies. One figure didn't though, and I paused, considering the man. He was smoking, something that really wasn't wise to be standing out in the open and doing. Not only that, but he was watching me it seemed. Gritting my teeth I continued foward, attempting to ignore the feeling of eyes digging into my back. I was well recognized around here, surely the man wouldn't intervene.
My target turned, his eyes going wide when he spotted me.

"I-I," he stammered backing into the wall of a nearby building as I stopped before him, now managing to forget about the other man. "What do you want?"

I shrugged and paused the dagger mid-spin, holding the blade deafly on top of my fingers. This guy wouldn't be fun, I decided, too easily scared. No need to waste time on him, it was a wonder he hadn't had anymore guards.

"Nothing really," I told him slipping the dagger between my fingers and gripping the hilt in the palm of my hand. "Just doing my job."

"My guard," he began, eyes flickering behind me. "What did you d-"

My fingers then snapped into action, the blade leaping across the air between us and into the man's throat. I didn't even have to take a step, his body dropping to the floor with only the gurgle as he continued to attempt to speak left in the air between us.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Kyrian: I grinned as the girl, for i could tell it was a girl now, spotted me. Not exactly like i was TRYING to hide...... i watched as she took out the second man, amused. She was good... i doubted i could ever master a stealth technique like that. I was better with just going for a full frontal assault if i had to take someone out. But this girl was obviously quite practiced..... as the man dropped to the ground, i clapped. Just.... slow, absent, almost sarcastic applause. And so ended the show....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Violet--

I'd stepped forward to aquire proof of his death, right before I heard a slow... consistent sound behind me. Whipping around I spotted the same man from a minute ago, the one who'd been watching me. He was... clapping.

Scowling I let out a couple of words that would have stopped my mother dead, if she'd been alive to hear them. Turning back around I stole my dagger back from the Lobs throat, wiping it clean on his shirt I carefully cut his bracelet away and pocketed it before turning back to face the man.

Without a word, I watched him, waiting for some indication of what he wanted. There had to be a reason he would be stupid enough as to draw the attention of a person who'd just killed not one, but two men.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Kyrian: I laughed as i overheard her swearing rather proficiently. Grinning, i crossed the cracked, broken street, approaching the girl. "So, the lady can kill AND swear brilliantly. That's unusual...... but most certainly amusing." i remarked, exhaling a cloud of smoke.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Violet--

I raised by dagger, pointing it directly at his chest as he approached.

"Yeah, well, keep that in mind as you speak." I growled, tensing up even further. "I can kill, and I won't hesitate to deal with you in the same way as I did him. What do you want."

Coughing a little, I glared at the ciggerate in his hand. Wonderful, just wonderful, annoying and a smoker.

"That's bad for your health, you know."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Kyrian: "I know. I just dont care. Life is short, especially in this place, so may as well enjoy it." i said, shrugging. "And face it, if i REALLY cared that much about my health, would i be walking over here and starting a casual conversation with the girl i just saw drop two guys easily?" i said, raising an eyebrow as i took another drag off my beloved cancer stick. "I dont actually WANT anything from you. You amuse me, so im hanging around. Its as simple as that."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Violet--

I growled, gripping the blade tighter in my fist.

"You're annoying, I should get rid of you. Simple as that."
A thought crossed my mind and I glanced at the dark sky, reminding myself I was on a schedule. I needed to drop that bracelet off around I could get paid before my employer left town.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:04 am

Kyrian: I shrugged absently. "I'd rather you didnt kill me, but if that's what you gotta do..." i said, shrugging. "It wont bring you any profit, though." i pointed out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Violet--

I frowned, twirling the dagger around so that the hilt was facing him now, as I considered his words. "Wouldn't hurt me either, you need a better argument than that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Kyrian: "Killing me is a waste of your time and blood is fantastically difficult to get out of clothing." i said bluntly. The way she operated, it seemed like she wouldnt be a fan of wasting time, and i was hoping she wouldnt be a fan of getting all kinds of bloodstains on her clothes either. Clothing was hard enough to come by.... why wreck it with blood before you had to? Not the greatest reasons to let me live, but whatever. I'd tried, hadnt i?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:49 am

Violet--

I sighed, slipping the dagger away and fingering the bracelet in my pocket.
"Yeah, well, that's true enough. Bet you're not worth the time it takes to even clean my dagger, let alone my clothes." I growled, then glanced down the street.
I should get going, in all honesty, if I was going to turn this in before he left the house...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Kyrian: "If that will allow me to keep my life, even as suckish as that life may be, then no, i am not worth that time." i said. Even though i was worth ENTIRELY more time than that..... but i wasnt dumb enough to argue against logic that was saving me. "So..... what're you going to be up to now?" i asked. Since, you know... she SO wasnt gonna kill me..... right?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat May 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Violet --

The moment he spoke my eyes snapped back to his face, tensing even more than I already had been.
"Why do you want to know?" I growled, flexing my fists slowly as I started to walk past him, carefully keeping sight of the guy out of the corner of my eye. It wouldn't do to turn my back on him only to be attacked, after all, I didn't trust him.
...That's nothing new though... I don't trust anyone.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat May 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Kyrian: "Because you amuse me, im bored, and i wonder if you're going to do anything ELSE amusing. If so..... i might just tag along." i said, grinning. I could tell she was pissed. Funny thing? I didnt really care.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 am

Violet--

"Amusing?" I snapped, resisting the urge to grab my dagger and show him how "amusing" I was. "How exactly am I... amusing?"
This boy... he seemed to have no sense of self preservation. Did he want me to kill him or something.
Well... if he followed me... I might not have to be the one to deal with that. I'd just leave him to Ulga.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun May 06, 2012 10:52 am

Kyrian: I had to resist the urge to laugh. "See, that reaction? That was amusing. You're lively. I find most lively people amusing. The world is like one big joke for me, most of the time." i admitted. Everything and everyone here for my own personal entertainment..... "Besides, you're definately a lot more interesting then staring at the druggies in the alley or watching some rats fight over a piece of garbage or something, and that's about all there is to do around here right now."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun May 06, 2012 11:19 am

Violet--

"Well, I don't give a shit," I growled, starting down the street. "Go watch your f*cking druggies and rats and leave me the hell alone."
That said, I stuffed a hand into my pocket to finger the bracelet, eyes flickering over the buildings to remind myself of where I was. Wouldn't do at all if I started walking just to get myself lost, I didn't really have that much time to waste.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun May 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Kyrian: "Hmmmmmm...... no thanks." i said. The druggies and rats were boring..... it'd been too long since i'd run across someone interesting. Despite the risk...... i followed her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun May 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Violet

I swear. That boy wants to die. He wants to die a slow and painful death. He has to if he's following me still. Biting my lip I just stalked down the road, pausing outside the building once I arrived.
"Last chance to leave," I muttered, looking over at the guy. "Also, if you plan on staying, you should probably share your name. Ulga doesn't like strangers."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next