the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo)

Post by Cairo Sun May 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Tanya: I shook my head and moaned slightly, the world blurring and spinning around me
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yay For Progress~ (Ravyn and Cairo)

Post by Ravyn Sun May 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Adarian: "Come on.... please.... you're going to pass out...." i said, practically begging at this point. She wasnt okay! Why couldnt she just get it into her head?!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun May 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Tanya: "I....won't.....fail at my duties" I forced out, holding my head as I shuddered, swallowing back the urge to throw up. "I...Can't fail"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun May 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Adarian: "There is no shame in resting when injured. Resting does not mean failure. Come on...... please, at least sit down...?" i asked. She looked liek she was going to be sick at any minute....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Tanya: I shook my head "No...wasn't good enough to be bought younger.....won't fail..." I choked out and gagged, clappign a hand over my mouth (trashcan? XD)
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2