the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorian era

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Victorian era Empty Victorian era

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Hey anyone here watch/read Black Butler, I have to say, one of my favorites. I love books set in the victorian era, anyone else agree? So anyway I say we start a roleplay, it takes place in the Victorian era, in Britian, all you need to do is fill out the following:

Name:
History:
Position[No one is aloud to be in the royal castle, it'd be unfair, and no one is aloud to replace Queen Victoria]:
Appearence:

Last edited by Akuji Nightdale on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Realized what to do in these chats, I'm adjusting slowly...)
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Victorian era Empty Re: Victorian era

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Hello~

I do believe there's a bit of a mix up.

The character chat sections (Era, Realistic, Romance, Mature, Paranormal, etc) are where you post RP ideas. Explore and look at a few others to get the basic set up of how we make chats here, perhaps. These are not simply discussion boards; we have our 'Random' section for that.

In our system, the first post is to outline your RP idea, to which you leave a format for other authors to make a character within (name, age, appearance, personality, etc).

Black Butler, YES. But it falls under media first and foremost, so if you'd like to make an RP based off of it, it will have to be moved to the media section we have.

But as Admin, I'd like to welcome you to our site~ Thank you for joining. Any questions?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Yea, I just realized and fixed it, cause I'm silly, and of course just jump right in, cause I'm me, and I'm insane. I guess that's what happens when you're life is a giant, weird, roller coster ride.
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:29 pm

sure thing~ I'll join in a second.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Name: Emily Darknight
Personality: Sweet at first, but is really has an ever changing personality that goes towards the dark side
History: Born as daughter to the Earl Darknight, she has been a target of many due to her family's position and riches. She's been kidnapped three times, and now knows self defense so she can defend herself when she needs to.
Position: Daughter of Earl Darknight
Appearence:
Victorian era AnimeGirlSword
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Name: Annabel Lee Garrison
Personality: prim and proper, though she lightens and loosen up in the right situations.
History: Of a wealthy family, whose money comes from a shipping company to the Americas. Has had a life by the sea, or on it in some cases. Her father recently died; her mother is pushing her to marry soon so they do not lose rights to the company's income.
Position: Daughter of the Garrisons
Appearance: dark brown hair, always fixed in tight curls that frame her face. Dark eyes, and pale skin. Elaborate dresses and gowns, headpieces in her hair, the usual for the time.

Name: Anna Brittany
Personality: chipper and positive, though quiet.
History: Comes from a working family. Lives with the Darknights (if okay), and sends her meager income back to her parents so they can pay rent.
Position: maid
Appearance: pale blonde hair, tied up in a bun, and simple fitted white gown most of the time.
Victorian era Victor10

Name: Andrew Cur
Personality: rather laid back, cool-as-a-cucumber type. not snobbish, and doesn't let others show off their status to him. it doesn't impress him.
History: a young entrepreneur. Learned how to deal with the law from his father and figured out accounting on his own. Set himself up in a successful banking firm, and is doing quite well.
Position: Bank owner
Appearance: all around clean look. Dark brown hair and shaven. Dark blue eyes.
Victorian era Daniel10
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:17 pm

may I join? I like victorian chats :3
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:19 pm

I do believe you may. More the merrier~
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Yea, I agree, more the merrier, when it's two people it's boring, I'll be happy to have plenty of people around here.
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:47 pm

WOOT!!

ELLO NEW PERSON :3 Im Alice! I have been in this site for a little over a year now ^^ If you have any questions or just wanna chat or talk about random things Im your girl XD Everyone here is pretty legit :3 they would love to get to know you! You can join the chat box to meet everyone else :3
O__O Dang... that was shorter in my head... TIME TO MAKE CHARRIES!!

Name: Anistasia
Personality: sarcastic and witty. Has a smart mouth that gets her into trouble
History: Mother was a gypsy travling. She is in the gypsy show that comes around. SHe is a dancer and has been one ever since she was little
Position[No one is aloud to be in the royal castle, it'd be unfair, and no one is aloud to replace Queen Victoria]: Gypsy
Appearence: Victorian era 30518165

Name: Dmitri
Personality: quick tempered but tries t ocontrol it. Is the head of his family so he is a leader.
History: Parents died in a accident and its only him and his sister Anistasia. Is a gypsy
Position[No one is aloud to be in the royal castle, it'd be unfair, and no one is aloud to replace Queen Victoria]: is a gypsy; hunter and leader of family
Appearence: Victorian era Brandon-120113-01-400x489

Name: Megan
Personality: quiet and silent mostly. Is very smart and beautiful but has a pure heart of gold. Is senitive to others and is fragile.
History: Mother and Father are sort of wealthy and dont like any man that they have not aproved of to meet their daughter. They want her to marry younge and have many kids much like her older sister Benice.
Position[No one is aloud to be in the royal castle, it'd be unfair, and no one is aloud to replace Queen Victoria]: daughter of a tradesman. Family is wealthy enough
Appearence: Victorian era 772984-bigthumbnail

Last edited by Alice on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Wow, thanks. Glad to have joined. Thanks for joining my disscussion!
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Your welcome :3 Dont worry about being a newbie :3 XD you get into the swing of things pretty easily XD Just prive message me or just talk to me in the chatbox if you want to talk or if you got any questions! OH! and you get to learn how to write better by being on this site :3 and your devlope your characters really well!
SO! after my whole long paragraph... AGAIN .... Tell me when we are gunna start this thing :3
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:30 pm

I was going to wait until we get a few more characters, but you can start us off if you want. And glad to know this will make me a better writer, saying I'm thirteen, and am hoping to be an author, I still have a lot of time and schooling to go, and this should help make it as painless as possible. And that sad part is I'm already addicted and I barely started.
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:45 pm

hahaha that happens :3! Dont worry! Ok I will start if you guys dont mind it at all :3 just have alot of muse to write something XD

Anistasia walked along with all of the dancers. They were heading to a small town that held some of the most wealthy people. Her hopes were high and she was accelerated to be in a new city. Ever since her parents had died, she wanted nothing more then to stop dancing but now her excitment for this city had brought a new hope and a new dream for her. She smiled at the thought and couldnt help but laugh at the many possibilities.

Dimitri was riding in a wagon watching over the girls and younge children. He was strong and muscular from all of his hunting. He was quick and barely any could out run him. Something kept him going and that was his sister. He needed to be strong for her. He knew that ever since their parents died she needed some insperation to dance again. Soon their desination was pulling up and he felt alittle cautious like he had wit hall the cities they have ever gone to. Some people would love them others would hate. He did not know which one this city will be but he hoped for the best but prepared for the worst.

Megan looked out her window at the sad day. The sky was filled with dark clouds and her heart was uneasy. Her parents had gone out to a dinner party and she would come a little bit later, as a guest. She sighed and stepped away from it. She went over to little table by the window and sat down in the beautiful hand carved chair. She pulled our her leather sketchbook and started to draw a beautiful drawing a of a rose. She smiled slightly to herself. She had always loved art as a child but her mother would rather her learn how to be a good wife then become a artist. The htought of her mother's disaproval put her out of the mood for drawing. Megan put away her sketchbook and with the help of her maids she dressed for the dinner party. She wore a beuatiful silk dress then was a corset at the top and the color was a light purple that complimented her beautiful blue eyes. Her body looked elegant and so moving. She took in a deep breath and walked down the long staircase and into the carriage that would take her to the party, where she would meet verious suitors and many good hearted women.

Last edited by Alice on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:54 pm

I was sitting, reading in my library when my maid came up, giving me a flyer. "What's this?" I asked, looking at it.
"There is a gypsy fair coming, and I figured you'd be intersted." she replied, and I read through it quickly. So there was a fair coming to the town a few miles off. It's opening tomorrow, interesting.
"I might attend, go inform my father that I might be leaving tomorrow." I told her, and she bowed before walking off.
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Anistasia saw the town comming up closer and her heart gave a litlle jump. She couldnt believe that the city looked so big. She looked over at her brother and gave him a smile.
"There it is.." She whispered.
Dimitri nodded and looked at it. The buildings were big and some were small. Houses were scattered around and soon they needed to get ready for the walk through the streets.
Anistasia ran to her place among the dancers. She hurried onto a wagon and changed into her dancing outfit. The cions hung from the silk threads and she changed into her beautiful purple top and her belly looked perfect. She drew on the tattoos and she fixed her belly ring. She smiled at the thought of a chance of a new city which ment new people.
Dimitri hurried and made sure everything was in order with the other leaders of the familys. The dancers were all in place and he went to check on the animals. The mother tiger paced her huge box and her cubs played on the floor. Dimitri smiled and tossed in the meat for them.
The elephants were ready and he hurried on got on his. His elephant's name was "Iris" which was the name of his mother. The city came closer and the muscians started to play the music.
"This is it." He said and smiled as they got closer to the city.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Annabel

Mother bustled me about, yelling at maids for not doing their jobs but then shooing them away to do it herself. Every word punctuated by a pull upon my corset's strings, I couldn't do much in the way of answering her constant chatter at me. 'Find a husband' ran through all of it, as it usually did our conversations since father passed. Tightly, she finishes with the ribbon and ties it, snapping her fingers at the maids to get me my press.
"Mother, don't you need to get ready?" I finally have time to breathe out as she's ordering to have make up brought in. Which effectively gets her out of my room after a glance at the clock. Things go slower and less panicked afterwords. She's not the one needing to get married as soon as possible, why was she stressing about it all...
Outfit and face to mother's liking, we go through our home to our awaiting carriage. The royal castle... A ball at the royal castle....

Anna
I stand behind Emily, waiting with my hands clasped behind my back, ready for the party. As the young girl's personal maid, I wasn't to leave her side unless by some request from her alone. I'd be making an appearance in front of the higher ups, therefore. I was dressed simplistically, so as not to take away from Miss Darknight's appearance. Just a white cotton dress, my hair tied up neatly.

Andrew
I sit within my carriage, going along to the party. My mind was on business. Who would be here? What connections could I make? If I bring a large name into my firm's bank... What a pay off... I smile to myself slightly, glancing out the window at the approaching castle. I was named to be representative here. On the other hand, if I couldn't get anyone to partner with me, the firm would surely get rid of me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:06 pm

"Do you mind checking out what the fair is like early for me, like an investigation?" I asked Anna, turning to look at her as I placed my book down. I wasn't one to be rude to anyone, even people in lower positions of society than me.

Last edited by Akuji Nightdale on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:10 pm

As Megan stood in the hallway getting ready to be introduced she felt her heart beating fast. "Keep yourself together Megan." She told herself. She looked back at Anna. "Oh Amirah.. what am I suppose to do? Mother wants me to flirt and be the life of the party.. but how? I am a mess and I cant even keep my thought in a nice order. Its.. frustrating.." She let out and looked into her maid and friend's eyes. Amirah gave a slight shrug and gave her a quick hug. "Follow your heart miss." She hwispered and she nodded and the doors opened.

Last edited by Alice on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:10 pm

(BW do you want Andrew and my Emily to meet at this party or...?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Hmm, your choice, I don't care, the party could even be at the Darknight's mansion if you want, I honestly don't care.

Last edited by Akuji Nightdale on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Oh no, I just realized, your character and my character are both Emily's...Opps ...Fail, great minds think alike
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:23 pm

( That works! haha I needed a place for it anyway XD ok!! OFF TO WRITING FOR Anistasia and Dimitri!!
hahaha oh dang!! Yeah they are named emily... I will change my charries name :3 you had that name first))

Dimirti looked around the town. He ordered everyone to stop. THey werent suppose to arrive until tomorrow. "Why dont we set up camp then preform in the afternoon during the market?" Everyone quickly agreed. Dimitri put all the animals in a section away from the camp and he came back with a smile. It took him about 2 hours but the work was worth it. He saw his sister dancing around the fire with the rest of the younge lady. He went over and got a mug of beer and sipped and watched. He loved to watch his sister dance. She looked so much like his mother. It made him miss her more everyday.
Anistasia loved dancing. Eversince she was a little kid. Everything about her figure screamed a dancer. She was very flexable and she was graceful. Most people told her she looked like her mother when she danced. The reason why dancing ment so much to her was that is how her mother and he father met eachother. Her father had finished working and came back and her mother was new to the clan and she was dancing. He fell in love with her right then and there. Her mother played hard to get but they ended up married and everything was wonderful. Each time Anistasia danced it was like a tiribut to her mother and her father's love not just for eachother but their family and their clan.

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:26 pm

[Epic fail...I was thinking for a moment, then I realized, wait, she wasn't talking about my character, than I double checked, and I'm like, OH NO, we're fails... Wait, which Emily was Black&White referring to?]
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:28 pm

your :3 her charrie lives with your charrie :3 i looked on the information sheet she put up! :3 so I changed it to Megan! XD NO MORE CONFUSION XD
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next