the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorian era

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Victorian era - Page 2 Empty Re: Victorian era

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:29 pm

(aaah, two Emilys xD got confused a second. Sure, Alice's Emily can meet Andrew~ Anna's with Darknight)

Anna
I glance down at Emily. "Yes, Miss," I say quietly. "Shall I invite them to perform tonight for the guests?" Party was soon. I didn't see the point to sending me to town, but these rich types... They have a whim in mind, and they simply want it done...

Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 pm

"Yes, I would like that. Take your time though, I don't want you rushing yourself, and you may parcipitate in tonights festivities." I told her.
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:37 pm

( ok I changed the name her name is Megan now :3 WOOT FOR CHANGING NAMES *dances around* DANG IT! I need to change her hair color.. and her picture ugh!! I should do that.. Megan has brown hair and beuatiful blue eyes that are dark and have some pruple ir them :3)

Megan looked around and felt alittle sick. She looked aorund the room and felt eyes on her back. She could hear them call out who her parents were and some didnt have anything nice to say about her father. Her father was fair and everybody respected him. All he ever wanted was respect. She walked over to stand underneither the chandelier and watched the people dance and have ajolly time.

Last edited by Alice on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 pm

[Chandelier is how you spell it, but even I had to look that up, and I'm really good at spelling, don't push yourself on that one. And YEAH, changing names is fun Very Happy]
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 pm

[Got to go, took a boring state test for three hours, when there was only nine questions, not fun. Now I'm tired as tired could be, night]
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 pm

(hahahaha I know right!! XD thanks :3 I suck at it -__- and im a writer O__O)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Anna

I bow slightly, backing out of the room and closing her door after I leave. I go through the house, everyone setting up last touches for the party even as guests start appearing. I, however, leave, walking with a messenger boy to town. Even for a small town, we had our crime. I'd rather not walk alone among a bunch of pocket picking gypsies.
I find their caravan, walking along and asking for some sort of leader. A girl dances around the fire they've set up and I watch as I walk a moment, before continuing my search. I approach a boy, about the same age as the dancing girl. "Is there a leader of your group whom I may speak to?" I ask him politely, the messenger boy sticking close to watch my back, as was instructed.

Andrew

I arrive, stepping out. The sky was darker with Britian's usual clouds, though it didn't smell like there would be rain soon. Perhaps later in the night.
I walk in after being checked into the guest list, making light conversation with people until I tire of business talk. Got some people interested, others saying they'd guarantee a look into the firm. Quietly, I go to the edge of the room to simply watch those people go about their night around me. There's a girl nearby, whom I haven't talked to yet.
"Hello, Miss," I greet politely, bowing slightly with a kind smile. "I do not believe we've met before."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Dimitri turned and looked at the girl with a curious eye. "I am the leader. What is your bussiness here?" He asked with a strong voice. He looked over at Anistasia who was looking at him. Everybody was looking at him. He quickly looked at the girl and said in a hushed tone. "Foloow me.. they dont like new people..." He said with a gruff voice.

Megan turned to the gentleman and gave him a very small curtsy. "Nice to meet you sir. I do not think that we have met either... I am Megan Blackwood." She said looking into his eyes. She had a gift. She could tell a person's character by looking into his eyes and she didnt not see a drunk man nor a gambler in his eyes. her smile came out sweet but shy.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 am

[I was just thinking, although it's too late, that it'd be cool to have two characters with the same name, even if we would have to refer to last names every time we said their names.]
I walked into my closet, taking out a black dress with a red design twirling around it, and it showed shoulders. I took out a corset as well, having a maid help me pull it on. After that I slipped into the dress, having the maid button the many buttons in the back.
"Thank you" I smiled, slipping my feet into black heels, and placing a red moon pendant around my neck, and earrings to match it in my ears. And I of course wore my opal ring that had diamonds surrounding the opal on my right ring finger. Which reminded me, my father is looking out for someone for me to marry of course already, and I should do my best to dance with all the men. I hated the thought of dancing all evening, then I remembered, it was a masked party after all, this could be interesting. I took the mask I had picked from my dresser, gently placing it on my face. It was a beautiful mask, it was red with black designs like the red ones on my dress, it covered my whole face, and it made my eyes look natural underneath it's cover.
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madest of Hatters Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Is it too late to join??
The Madest of Hatters
The Madest of Hatters

Location : In the oddest of place in space, between Denmark and wonderland yet there is no tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Nightdale Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Nope, we would be glad to have you join

Last edited by Akuji Nightdale on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akuji Nightdale
Akuji Nightdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Anna

I nod, following him into a tent, though stopping just at the entrance. The messenger boy stays beside me, though doesn't speak. "My employers are having a party tonight, at the Darknight manor. They are interested in inviting your skills for entertainment, for the appropriate fee, of course," I say, once again clasping my hands behind my back.

Andrew

"Miss Blackwood," I greet with her name. "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Andrew Cur." She meets my eyes and smiles, and I do so back. A small shy smile for her, yet she shows character by looking at me. I simply give a polite nod. I was used to being studied in depth like this, though not usually by a woman.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Megan raised a eyebrow out of curiousity. "Cur did yo usay?" SHe asked with a small voice. That name sounded fimilaur. Had he been doing buissness with her father? "My father... Mr. Henry Blackwood... have you done any buissness with him?"

Dimirti looked at the girl with surprise dancing in his eyes. "For how much?" He finally asked. "And how long will we be preforming?" He looked over at his sister who came over. "Hello." She siad with a smile. "Im Anistasia and this is my older brother Dimitri. Who are you?" She said. Her voice was soft and full of excitment like a little childs.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Anna

"Price will have to be negotiated with my master afterwords," I answer him bluntly. "The young Miss Darknight requested your presence; I'd imagine until she or the master send you off." Why did you care, exactly, gypsy boy? This place needed a few coins invested into it, no matter how little the amount... It'd be nice to see your group get the money legally...

Andrew

"Yes, Mr. Blackwood, he's one of my firm's customers. I'm a part of the bank," I answer her lightly, clasping my hands behind my back. My eyes wander from her face. She was a pretty girl. No ring proclaimed her not yet married, which, for a young woman her age, struck me as odd.

Annabel

Mother yapped in the carriage as we drove up, talking about etiquette and manners as if I was entirely new to the whole business of talking to men. Submissive, polite, and look pretty, she basically said. Over and over...
As we pull up, the driver steps down from his seat and opens the door for us. Mother steps out first, and I follow suit, taking the driver's offered hand before going off. Following Mother, we enter Earl Darknight's Manor.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Anistasia looked at the girl with a tilt head. "Strange one arent you?" She asked stepping up. "We will do it. Give us a hour to preparate and we will be there." Dimitri said with a slight nod. Anistasia looked at the younge girl's face. "How old are you?" she asked in a strange tone. Her eyes wondered the girl's face. "Anistasia leave her be...." Anistasia shrugged and looked at the girl again. "How old are you?" She rpeeated the question.

Megan gave him a slight nod. "Oh part of the bank?" She asked raising a eyebrow. Very strange she thought. A younge man of his stature must have many women that he posses. She gave him a smile. He was very odd.

(Should I add another character?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:49 pm

(more guys might be good. ratios aren't very balanced)

Anna

I'm surprised by her frankness. I'm the odd one? I wasn't traveling around in a caravan with sequined sheets as clothes. "I'm sorry?" I ask after she questions again. "I do not feel that I am comfortable with giving that." Didn't even get your name, and you're asking my age. Rude...

Andrew

"Yes. I'm merely an apprentice, if you'd like a title. Still learning, however; I'm looking for new customers," I say to her. It wasn't exactly correct of me that I told her, but I did so anyway. To make light conversation. She couldn't do much to spoil my search, I reasoned.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:53 pm

( I agree. Let me make another man :3 XD)

Anistasia rolled her eyes. "Your to proper. My name is Anistasia and this is my brother Dimitri... He is the leader of our clan. I am a dancer and a entertainer much like everyone here." As she said this is quickly swayed in her outfit. "Anything else you would like to know?" She asked raising a eyebrow. Dimitri put his hand on his sister's shoulder. "Sorry miss. She doesnt know how to control her tongue."

Megan nodded and gave a airy kind of laugh. "Oh I see. Well you must learn alot of things at the bank." Once she had processed what he said she looked a thim. "New customers?" SHe asked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Name: Peter
Personality: strong and tough. Does care much for stature. is kind of a jerk
History: His father owns much of the land. He is a Duke so to speak. His mother died of a illness
Position[No one is aloud to be in the royal castle, it'd be unfair, and no one is aloud to replace Queen Victoria]: Duke - father's side
Appearence:Victorian era - Page 2 2yo8h6t
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Anna

"I didn't exactly ask for such information. Though thank you, I suppose. Anistasia. Dimitri..." I give a small bow to him, my eyes studying his face for a moment before turning to the messenger boy I had come with. "Please arrive promptly." We step out of the tent, starting the walk back.

Andrew

"Yes. I'm representing. A very rich crowd's coming tonight, after all," I say, looking out at the gathering people of the ballroom. Lady and Miss Garrison have just entered. Lady Garrison is going around introducing her daughter, who greets her mother's friends politely but stiffly. I can't imagine their loss easy to deal with. I feel sorry for the girl.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Dimirti glared at Anistasia. "Your a fool." He said and walked out. "Everything is my fault isnt is Dimirti.?" She yelled. "You blame me for mother and father dieing." Dimirti stopped and turned to her. "No.. I dont." And he walked to tell everyone to get ready.

Megan could not keep herself from rolling her eyes. He was the money type. She turned her back to him and watched as The Duke walked in. She rolled her eyes yet again. All men were shallow. She thought.

Peter walked into the ballroom and gave a slight nod to the ushers. He walked around and saw the Garrison family. He wlalked up to them. "M'lady." He said bowing and kissing Lady Garrison's hand.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Andrew
I peek over at her from the corner of my eye and smile to myself. "And you, Miss Darkwood? What do you wish to acquire this evening?" I ask, looking back at her fully. I follow her eyes to the Duke. Pompous show of power...

Annabel
"My Duke!" my mother exclaims happily. I look over from the one man she had me introducing myself to to Peter. Ever the flatterer, the rumors be true... "It is a pleasure to meet you. Might I show you my daughter?"
She gestures, or rather nearly hits the woman next to her waving me over, to me. I take a breath, put on a kind smile - however fake it may be, and walk over. "Sire," I greet, leaving my eyes to the floor as I curtsey to him. Like I might get a Duke to propose to a minorly wealthy shipping master's daughter, Mother... Get your head out of the clouds.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Megan looked back at him. "Nothing actually. My father is here making buissness as usual and he wanted his daughter and his wife by his side. Though my father went to the study with some partner's of his with my mother, I am thinking I might retire early." Because, this isnt very fun anymore. She thought.

Peter bowed to the younge lady and kissed her hand. "She is as beautiful or even more as you m' lady." He said with a chuckle. He stood stright and looked at the younge girl. "Would you care to dance?" He asked holding out his hand.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 pm

May I join? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu May 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Most likey Autumn :3
Alice