the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wedding of the Century!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Wedding of the Century! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wedding of the Century!

Post by Ravyn Mon May 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Zane: "Seth IS happy. Happier than i've ever seen him.... he's as close to relaxed as he ever gets when he's with his family. He doesnt have anyone else...." i said.

Phoenix: RIGHT. THAT WAS DONE WITH...... now..... back to hiding...... but i might be needed again...... meh. I decided to just follow Bride and watched as she did Rose's hair up.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue May 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Victoria smiled and nodded. "Oh I see well thats good. I know that everything didnt go all to plan... I mean she got pregnant." Victoria said resting her head on his chest.

Bride finished Rose's hair and stood back. "Why Miss. Rose.. you look fantastic." Bride said chuckling. "Phoenix.. you are a true make0up artest." She said looking at her.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed May 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Zane: "That's true.... but the kids came out healthy and they're happy now. I know Seth was freaked at first, but he's really glad now..... he's never had a real family before, except his horrid dad. Noone to care about and noone to care about him... having family now means a lot to him, i think. And looking after the kids has given him something to occupy himself with while all teh wedding plans were going down." i pointed out.

Phoenix: I chuckled dryly. "Not really, no...... i honestly didnt do much. Didnt have to. You really do look great, Rose....." i said. Seth was really going to be impressed......
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed May 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Rose blushed and shook her head. "Nah you made me look great Phoenix." She said taking one o f her hands. "Your going to be a greath sister..." SHe smiled. "ANd you already are a great aunt."

Victoria nodded and looked at the time. SHe groaned and shook her head. "I should get back to Rose..." She muddered softly. "But I really dont want to go."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu May 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Zane: "Well, you could drag me with you, but if that breaks some kinda girl rule i dont know about, then i guess i'll just have to see you later, as horrible as parting is...." i said. I didnt want her to go either, but if she had to, she had to.

Phoenix: I wasnt sure any of these things were true..... i ESPECIALLY doubted the last one - i suck with kids. But i wouldnt argue. I smiled a little. "Thanks.... and you're a great sister and a great mom, too. Im kinda jealous of your people skills, actually." i admitted, chuckling. "Anyways..... we should get you into her dress. The wedding starts soon...."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri May 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Victoria laughed and shook her head. "Im pretty sure Bride will kill you if you come in though. She has kept a watch on everyone trying ot get a sneak peek at Rose." She said with a sigh.

Bride nodded and looked at Rose. "Ready twin?" Bride winked. Rose nodded and Bride puled her into the bathroom and she slipped the dress over ROse's head. Bride walked out and smiled. "Go... you dont get to see her till the wedding."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri May 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Phoenix: "What?! Seriously...? I have to go find somewhere else to hide now?" i said, nervous. "Mrrrh....... fine......" i muttered, sighing. I stood and left, wondering where Ben had gotten to and if Theo was hiding like i was trying to. What to do now...?

Zane: "Doesnt that include you?" i questioned, raising an eyebrow.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Victoria sighed and nodded. "Yes but I need to get into my place... I am handing out wedding thingys." SHe groaned and rolled her eyes.

Ben was loking for Theo. He called for Theo but couldnt find him. "Theo if you dont come out here I will tell Amirah you ran off with a waitress."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat May 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Zane: I grimaced sympathetically. "Ahhhhhhh, that sucks..... sorry 'bout that...." i said. "In that case, you probably should go..... as soon as i can, i'll come find you, okay?"

Theo: OH CRAP. Okay, yeah.... i heard the threatening..... i very hesitantly slunk out of the room i'd been hiding in and tracked down Ben. "Wh-what is it....?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Victoria nodded and hugged him. "WEll you are my partner to walk down the aile with me." She whispered and kissed his neck. "I love you."

Ben chuckled and leaned agianst the wall. "You dont look all the bad...." He said with a shrug. "Though that comment could make me gay." He chuckled. "We need to go get into our places"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun May 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Theo: "Uhm... thanks..." i said, squirming a little, quite obviously uncomfortable in the tux. "Places......?"

Zane: I nodded, smiling a bit. "Love you too..... now go do what you've gotta, okay? I'll see you soon..."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Ben nodded and looked at him. "You need to go stand behind the curtain thing because the wedding is going to start soon." He said leaving to go find Phoenix. "Find Amirah by the way."

Victoria nodded and kissed his mouth quickly. "Bye." She said waving before she ran to her spot. The guest started to fill the chairs on the beach.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun May 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Theo: I nodded, understanding. "Okay.... uhm, i'll go find her and stand wherever we need to....." i said. I ran off, heading out to find Amirah.

Zane: Things were starting to pick up.... i had to report to my spot. I did so before Bride could come and yell at me and waited for things to begin, eager to get back to Victoria.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri May 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Amirah was hidding behind a corner. SHe didnt want people to see her in her dress. She felt alittle shy and she stayed there. All she wanted was Theo.

Victoria waited until everyone had gotten to ttheir seats and Bride ran to get Rose ready. Rose walked and waited for the wedding march,
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2