the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy tales

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Fairy tales - Page 5 Empty Re: Fairy tales

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 am

Charming: My eyes widen as I see them take the bag out of Ella's mouth and toss it to the floor. I curse under my breath as glass shards topple out. "I-I didn't know I still had both!" says Ella in a quiet voice, but I'm over that. "And you say no one came go your door?" I ask the woman. "No one at all?" She nods. "I saw their father on the way here. He said he forgot to lock up the cabinet where he kept the rocks they'd use to- point black, he didn't do what he was supposed to." "And that minor detail threw the joke thing off," I breath. "Everyone listen to me! We will try to figure out a plan as soon as possible. For now, it seems as though our stories are coming apart to form one world...While we don't know all of the details, we will try out best to make sure that everyone is taken care of!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:14 am

Serene - "It took you that long to figure it out," I groan leaning against a wall.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 am

Sleeping Beauty: I walked into the throne room, wearing my favorite blue dress with all the cleavage. and the skirt wasn't really long either. All these people were there, shouting. I stood on a stool in my stripper heels, next to my pole. "Hey! Everyone! Shut up! Calm down! Get into a single file line, dammit!" I screamed, and the people turned to look at me. The men's eyes widened, and their wives smacked their heads back to reality. Then they looked at me with distaste. "Get in line, you morons!" I snapped, and they obliged.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:37 am

Ella: I cringe on my place on the floor. Why is there so much yelling? This isn't right. I eye the spilt glass and sigh as I start the process of picking them up and putting them back in the bag, ignoring the cuts they create on my hands.

The Witch: "Oh dear...Miss, please get down! Does your mother know what you are wearing?" Oh my, she's so young and pretty! Why is she acting like a whore? I don't even have heels like that...

Prince Charming: I eye the girl from my seat at the throne. She at least seemed interesting and well endowed. "Excuse me, miss," I call, I smile on my face. "What exactley are you doing?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:39 am

Aurora: "What are you doing sitting on my father's throne?" I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 am

Charming: "Well, what are you doing with a stripper pole in my receiving area?"

Witch: "Why are we answering questions with more questions?" I sigh and turn around. "Thank you for your time, anyway. Sorry you couldn't help, really." What am I gonna do now? Those children were so nice, even if they did always shove me in an oven at the end. Maybe I should just go to a bar? There must be one around here somewhere.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:55 am

Aurora: "Excuse me, but this is my father's receiving area. And you're sitting on my father's throne. So I suggest you get off before I feed you to the dragon." I snapped.

Snow: The dwarves sat at the bar, and more people were sitting at tables. I sighed, and put a bunch of beers on a tray, handing them out and collecting tips and payment. And getting hands up my skirt from the drunk perverts. God I hated this job.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Charming: "Well, as your father is not sitting in this chair and I've loved here all my life, perhaps you're the one who needs to relax? If you were here about thirty seconds earlier, you would know what's going on. I mean, do you recognize half the people out there?"

Little Red Riding Hood: "That man, is he your husband?" I ask a woman at the bar. She nods happily. "Yes, isn't he such a gentleman? He was once a frog who-" "Yes well, I just thought I should tell you that he was feeling up that woman's skirt. I don't mean to pry, but I just found it surprising that such a nice looking man would do something so lecherous."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Selene - "Hey stripper! The stories are colliding so technically this is his throne, your father's throne, my father's throne, and so on and so forth," I correct rolling my eyes at the stare Charming is giving her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Snow: I kicked the latest person to feel up my skirt's hand. He pulled away, rubbing his hand. I smirked. "Maybe you should learn to leave the barmaid alone." I winked, and went to another table.

Aurora: "Well I'm sorry. I was a bit occupied with a guy who wanted to sleep with me. Haad to turn him down, I was meeting my father in here. Now get out, before I tell Daddy dearest that some insolent wannabe is sitting in his damn chair!" I turned toward some insolent chick. So unattractive. "Watch what you say. Or else you'll be going to the dragon right with him." I snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Serene - I laughed, "You are so stupid," I told her. "Your daddy isn't going to do anything because he isn't here, we are in a messed up version of all the fairy tales thrown together, obviously."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Aurora: "No idea what the hell you're talking about. Get out of my family's receiving area, all of you!" I glared at the crowd, and shot daggers with my eyes at the wannabe king guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Charming: "Fuck your daddy," I say boredly. She's one of those prissy, higher-than-thou girls. How annoying. "If he's just as lecherous as you are, then it's a good thing I'm the one sitting on the throne. I may have been looking at you, I'll admitt, but I'd find your beauty even more dazzling with tape over those pretty lips. So if you don't mind returning to your job as a common street whore, we can continue our discussion about what we plan to do about all this."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Serene - I smirk at the girl, "What do you plan on doing about this?" I ask Charming, "Or do you not have a plan of any kind."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Aurora: "Excuse me?" I snapped, voice rising an octave. "I am Princess Aurora, the Rose of the Kingdom. Just because I don't 'dress appropriately' does not derogate me in any way shape or form. I am NOT a common street whore, I am actually quite useful for peace treaties and negotiations. And I refuse to leave my own castle!" I spit.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Serene - "Then stay and help us figure out how to get back to our original stories because I sure as hell don't want to be here," I snap at her.

anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Aurora: "If you don't want to be here, get the hell out!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Prince Charming: "No, how about you get the hell out. If you have nothing but your own bitchness to contribute, then I will personally drag you out. You think the guards will help you? They won't listen to anyone with a thousand people trying to claim the throne. So either shut up, get out, and go fuck some servant who actually had five minutes to spare for your bullshit, or else act like the royal person you claim to be and help us figure out how to return to our stories!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Serene - For a moment I almost compliment Charming but I catch myself, "Plan anyone?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Aurora: "I'm not trying, I already have a claim to the throne." I snapped. "And I will not go fuck some servant. I will not stoop that low. Now explain to me who the hell you are, and what the hell is going on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Selene - "We already tried that, you're too stuck up your own ass to listen! The stories have collided and it's screwing up the plot of every story so now we have to find a way to put everything back in order in their own stories," I growl.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Aurora: "Thank you, now please tell me who the hell you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Selene - "Princess Selene, one of the Twelve Dancing Princesses," I tell her wondering what my sisters are doing without me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Prince Charming: "You really are fucking stupid, aren't you," I calmly ask the whore. "I mean, I've met pigs with more common sense than you. I'm a prince, she's a princess, anything else you need to know, or can we get on with our lives, please?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Aurora: "I meant names, you moron." I glared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum