the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy tales

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Fairy tales - Page 4 Empty Re: Fairy tales

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Prince: "Damn it, can't we do the damn search without it?" I ask as I pace back and forth across the room. "It's only a shoe- a shoe for Pete's sake! And yet we've been standing around here for the past three days doing nothing because no one could find a-" I kick a chair over in frustration. "Fucking shoe! You expect me to just wait here for the rest of this shitty existence?" The advisor shakes but doesn't answer. "Say something, damn it!" I yell as I hurl a vase at him.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Serene - I walk into the room where Prince Charming was. He was a friend of mine and a way for me to get out of my father's castle. My father was still trying to get my sisters and I to tell him where we went and how we got out every night, like the curse would ever let us. "Still haven't found the shoe?" I ask as I see the destruction and the petrified advisor.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Ella: I walk slowly down the stairs, feeling like a vector in my own home. Suddenly, I hear a crash. I jump and hold onto the stairs. "H-hello?" I ask. Something moves and I bite my lip. Should I go downstairs, or shouldn't I? What would Stepmother tell me to do? "Hello?" I call again. Suddenly, I see one of my evil stepsisters run out of the back room with a wild look in her eyes. She looks at me and gives me a manic smile. "Come here, Cinderella! Come have fun with us!"

(They don't know eachother. Maybe she walks in and gets wierded out because in a fairy tale, she's royalty and this is her castle whole the same is true for him and they both kind of have a WTF moment?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:42 pm

((Alright))
Serene - I walk into one of the large rooms of my castle to see a Prince I don't know and a strange advisor. I freeze, "Who are you?" I ask
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Prince: I'm in the middle of aiming for the advisor's head when te for opens. I frown and nod towards the advisor. "Who is this? I wasn't told I had a visitor."

Ella: I gasp as she pulls me into the room. "What are you doing?!" I gasp as I look at all of the sparkling glass on the floor. My sisters look up at me and grin. "You forgot one," says one as she brings a still infact glass shoe from behind her back.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Serene - "I'm not a visitor," I say confused, "this is my father's palace!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Charming: The advisor and I look at eachother, probably thinking the same thing. The strange turn in the story has obviously driven this poor girl mad. I smile and walk over, offering her a bow. "It is such a pleasure to meet you then, princess. This is truly an honor." Better deal with the crazies lightly. You never know when they could have a knife.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Serene - "Who are you?" I ask still confused.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Prince Charming: I frown. She was joking, right? "I'm Peter Gansby, Miss, a new advisor to your court. My friend here was just telling me that I had been summoned by the head advisor, so if you will excuse us." I bow again and offer her a dazzling smile, grabbing the advisors arm as I head for the door.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Serene - "Wait!" I say. "What story is this." I feel something is wrong.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Charming: I stop and turn around, taking her in for the first time. What did she just say? Suddenly, a servant walks into the room and curtseys before me. "Prince Charming, it seems that you have been summoned to talk to a commoner. She seems to be rather worried about something." I raise an eyebrow and walk out of the room, throwing "Cinderella" over my shoulder.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 pm

((I have an idea on how to jump in!! *bounces excitedly*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:28 pm

((so the girl from Princess and the Pea is a commoner, too. Instead of Cinderella being in the room when Prince Charming walks in, it'll be that girl. Except I don't know her name. :/))

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Eh, she doesn't have one. Make it up.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Serene - "This can't be Cinderella," I say following him. "I'm from The Twelve Dancing Princesses!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Prince Charming: "The what what what?" I ask as I throw open the doors and see not just one or two people, oh no, but a whole room full of screaming people and animals. I also see some people bickering over the throne. My eyes narrow and I push past the arguing people to stand up on the throne. I put my fingers to my mouth and whistle as loud as I can. "Excuse me! Ladies and gentlemen, please calm down!" I say, although I'm as freaked out as they are. What the hell is going on?!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Serene - "The Twelve Dancing Princesses," I sigh, "as in every night I'm cursed to dance the night away." I roll my eyes.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Prince Charming: I'm about to say something when one of the princes speaks up. "Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?!" he asks. I raise an eyebrow and drop down into the throne, draping my feet over the side and daring him to protest as I fix him with a steely gaze. "First complaint," I say, my eyes still on him.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Serene - "God, you are so full of yourself," I murmur about the prince on the throne.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:07 am

Prince Charming: "Yes, and your eyes are too spaced apart, your hips aren't proportional to the rest of you, I find your dimples unappealing, and I've seen a more interesting looking face on a paper doll." I smile at her, exposing all of my perfect teeth. "I suppose men would find your mild anorexia and retarded deer eyes, but I find you moderately attractive at best and not at all interesting. So please, fall in with the flock so I won't have to look at something I've seen a million times." A woman steps forward and I can't help but eye her a bit more. I'd write her off as being boring too if it wasn't for her eyes. She is rather well endowed too... "Name, please."

The Witch: "Um...The Woman? Or The Witch? Either will do..." I blink and tuck my hair behind my ear. I didn't even know we had royalty.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:10 am

Serene - "Excuse me, but one: I don't care what you think of my appearance, and two: I have the perfect body for dancing!" I say angrily.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:17 am

Charming: "Yes, hence the 'mild anorexia' part. So please, if you don't mind dancing yourself over there?"

The Witch: "Um..." Was I interrupting something? "Well, you see, I am supposed to have two children eat my house once a week, but that didn't happen last week. So then, I waited til this week. They were supposed to come yesterday, but not one person came. What exactly is going on?"

Charming: I blink. Ok...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 am

Serene - "The stories are mixing together," I say ignoring the prince.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:28 am

(I love playing an asshole! It's so fun. ;P)

Witch: "What? They're mixing..." Although I doubt they can hear me as the crowd goes wild. Suddenly, the huge main doors are thrown open and someone is screaming. "Prince Charming, Prince Charming, look! We have something for you!" Two rather ugly looking girls come marching in, carrying a girl between them. They've gagged her with a large black bag. The frown as they walk past me. The poor dear.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:32 am

Serene - "Can't you see that something important is going on right know, more important than you," I snap at the girls.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum