the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy tales

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Fairy tales - Page 7 Empty Re: Fairy tales

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Serene - "You're sweet," I say holding my breath.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:39 pm

Aurora: I blew a piece of hair out of my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Ella: I frown again. "Miss, that isn't very nice. I don't think you should kick my husband like that, he looks very hurt." Suddenly, I feel knuckles rubbing into my head. "O-owie," I say as one of my sisters starts running her fist over my head, messing up my hair and making my head hurt. "C'mon, wench. We did what we came here to do, so let's go!" "Um...ok?" I blink, confused. U don't really want to leave, but my sister says I have to...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:57 pm

The Witch: I huff as I finally make it into the bar. The cute little kids from my story, Hansel and Gretel, called me a pedophile and said some very inapproproate words! I sniff as I sit down in a seat. "Whiskey, please. Straight out of the bottle."

Last edited by Stuck in Limbo on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Serene - "Don't you tell her what to do," I snap at the two other sisters.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Ella: "Hm? Who are you?" says one of them. I blink and try to fix my hair. I must look a mess now, so unkempt and messy. Should I still go with them? They look very mad, but they aren't going and they haven't said what I should do now. I quietly sit on the floor and wait for someone to tell me something. I mean, I'd like to stay out for a bit, maybe. But then again, the house is awful messy again from the way my sisters had been freaking out today.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:33 am

Snow: I handed the woman her whiskey and collected her money. Then I walked back to the bar and placed my elbows on it, then my chin in my palms. My life had gone from a cute little fairy tale to this. What the hell happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:47 am

Witch: I slam the drink down on the counter. "More," I say as I put my face on the table. I'm not really a pedophile, am I? I would never do anything yo' hurt a child! Well, most of the the time. Erm, fifty percent of the time? Ok, thirty percent if you count that girl I chased down this morning, but I was hungry... I sigh and stand up. "Why the hell are we here anyway?" I ask, already a tad tipsy. "Does it look like alcohal will really help us? Will it make you pretty or give you manners? No, I reckon it won't. But I can!" I pick up an apple and bite into it, throwing it down after the first bite. God, I forgot why I hate fruit. "I am tired of all this unhappiness!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:49 am

Snow: Great. This is a bar fight waiting to happen. "Miss, please sit down and be quiet or remove yourself!" I asked, with another drink for her in my hand behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:01 am

Witch: "I..." I take the shot and slam it on the table. "Am a witch. A filthy, hideous, child eating witch. But hey, I at least am better off than many of you. I -I mean did you know that I technically don't look like this? The part in the story never came, but I am actually very hideous. I have...saggy boobs, like down to my fricken ankles, and a nose that I could use to stir my cauldron. Oh, and I'm fat. Like monstrously fat. But looks like I'll never be fat again, huh?!"

Red: I frown and sip my orange juice. "Does this have a point?" Suddenly, she grabs me by make cheeks and shakes me. "Aren't. You. Just. Adorable? Hold old are you, twelve? That's how old the others were!" I blink. "As I was saying, the point?" She drops me and I land on the floor with an "oomph." "Yes, my point, it should be very clear! It's that!" she start hiccupping and I sigh.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:50 am

Snow: "Miss, if you continue this, I have to ask you to leave." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Witch: I lean against the woman and try to move the hair out of my face. "Have a wish? I know you do, I can see it in you," I say in a small voice. "What if I said I could make it come true?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Snow: "I don't take wishes from drinkers. I've already learned my lesson on wishes." I snapped, and pushed her into a standing position. "Now, I'd appreciate it if you calm down or I must ask you to leave." I hated dealing with rowdy guests.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Red: "I think she has a wish," I say calmly. A witch is always entertaining, never mind a drunk one! "She doesn't look very happy at all, hm?" I lean down to the woman next to me and whisper "I heard the dwarves rape her every day and beat her if she gets pregnant until she gets a miscarriage. Don't you think she needs help?" The woman's eyes widen and she stands up. "Oh my, you poor dear!"

Witch: I hold my head. God, I'd never gotten drunk before. Maybe this is why. "Eh, maybe I've said to much. I'm not normally like this, trust me," I say. I dig around in my pocket and hand her the money for the drinks. "I should probably go before I get sick."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Snow: "Thank you." I said politely, and turned toward the little girl. "What are you doing in a bar anyway? The crowds here get rowdy. You could get hurt. And what did you tell that woman that made her freak out like that?" I demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Red: I blink. "I didn't say anything," I say as my eyes follow the lady who's yelling at one of the dwarves. "Just that I wonder what could've happened to that witch to make her get so drunk. And I'm waiting for someone."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Snow: "Who are you waiting for?" I asked, and sat down next to her in the now unoccupied seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Red: "A friend," I say slowly. I take another sip of my orange juice, in the back of my mind wondering what she's doing play twenty questions with me. I came here to observe, not to be observed.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Snow: I raised an eyebrow. But, it was obvious she didn't want to talk. And i had customers. I stood up, grabbed some drinks from the counter behind me, and walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Red: I sit up as the woman and dwarf wave the waitress over, pulling my hood further over my eyes to hide my expression. This should be interesting.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Snow: I sighed and walked over to Grumpy. Of course. "What is it, Grumpy?"
Grumpy: "You didn't get her beer to her yet. You were too busy flirting with that witch lady, you dumb bitch."
Snow: I groaned. Of course Grumpy would decide to make derogatory remarks at me. "I'm sorry Grumpy. She was being uncivilzed, and-"
Grumpy: "UNCIVILIZED MY ASS!" I yelled, and smacked her face.
Snow: That hurt. I glared, and smacked him back, sending him flying into the liquor cabinet. I stomped on his balls, then stormed out, throwing my apron on the ground. "I'm out of here!" I screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Red: I frown. Aw, that wasn't the explosion I'd been hoping for. I mean, it was ok, I guess. But it left an empty feeling in my stomach. I sigh and dump the juice out on the counter. "Hey," I call the the groaning dwarf. "I thought you said the refills were endless? This is ridiculous." I toss the cup at him and cross my legs with a yawn. How boring.

The Wolf: I give a little whine as more people come out of the bar. Red told me to wait right here. But maybe she forgot me again? I shake my tail when a woman comes out of the bar smelling like her. "Woman found Red?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Snow: I smacked the wolf and stormed into the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Wolf: I yelp and lay down, nose under my paws. Did I upset her?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Snow: I just hurt an innocent animal. I'm such a bitch. I walked back to the wolf. "I'm sorry. I'm just kind of mad right now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum