the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Is In My Blood

3 posters

Go down

Music Is In My Blood Empty Music Is In My Blood

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:38 am

I was just listening to music one day and asked myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to use characters from song titles or lyrics?"

So, this is what that is. Somehow, these characters are 'brought to life' with no real idea of who they are. Only their name, and some basic history. That's it.

Format (using my character as in example).

Name: Mary Jane

Appearance: Music Is In My Blood Deposi10

Song: Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers.

Other: Born in Indiana, lived with an absent mother. She was actually dead until she was revived...so, she's kinda like a zombie. Yeah, trust me, it makes sense if you listen to the song or watch the official video.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Music Is In My Blood Empty Re: Music Is In My Blood

Post by Regret Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:31 am

This seems interesting. I'll have to find a suitable song.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Can I join?? I am interested ^__^
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Yeah, totally you can join. Smile
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:33 pm

mmwuahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahaha

Name: Snow
Looks: Music Is In My Blood 21349109_thumb

Song: 'Narssasitic Cannable' by Korn ft. Skrillex and Bust A Noise

Other: Not much is known about her except she has the power to control fire depite her name and white like apperance.

Name: Siarh (seeair)
Looks: Music Is In My Blood Tumblr_lw0aqxdDFb1qb567ao1_1280_thumb

Song: "Moves Like Jagger by Before You Fall (Remake)

Other: Grew up kind of a loner but doesnt give a crap about anyone elsse.

Name: Stryker
Looks: Music Is In My Blood Boy-cute-guy-piercing-snake-bites-Favim.com-365229

Song: "Kings and Queens by The Devils Wears Prada

Other: well... what to say... crazy... insane... Grew up with a pot head father but a wonderful mother and lives with his mother
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:49 am

Name: Aya

Looks: Music Is In My Blood Stock-11

Song: Aya by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.

Other: Is pretty much psychotic...but doesn't let others know. She's a man killer, and a femme fatale so she'll take her men to bed before she kills them.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:19 pm

II LLIIKKEE HHEERR!!!! XD she is like Sadie XD
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:14 pm

(Hmm...guess while I can, I'll do an intro.)

Mary Jane found herself walking down a dirt road. She had no clue how she got there. She looked around, noticing a small cemetery nearby. Now, if that wasn't ominous, she didn't know what was. She looked up and down the road, hoping a car would pass by and she would be able to hitchhike. She ran a hand through her blonde hair. If only she could remember how she got into this situation, but when she tried, it seemed like someone draped a curtain over her memories.

Aya exited the cheap motel, fixing her hair as she did. She just had her way with a man, and left his body lying on the motel's bed. She had to get away before anyone became aware of what she had done. She went to hit one of the clubs in town. Her outfit would attract attention, which was what she wanted. She wore a low-cut, black spaghetti strap dress that was short too. She wore tall black high heels, and wore her usual makeup, red lipstick, blush and mascara. She was appropriately dressed to kill as she walked into the club.

(Kinda random but...oh well)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Snow sat in a tree looking at the stars. Her entire body felt icy and she couldnt help but smile. Her khol lined eyes scanned the night sky as if wanting a sign of some sort. She shrugged off her feeling and looked down at the cemetry below her. Life was so fragile and very limted. But if you were somelike her her life seemed to drag on. Its the curse of being immortal.

Siarh woke up late as usal. A pounding sinsation had entered her head and she blinked a couple of times. She sat up and noticed she was still in her clothes from the day before. She sighed. What haad happened to her last night?

Styker sat at the table with his head in his hands. He took in a steady beath before standing up. He needed to get out of the twon. And fast before his father came looking for him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:56 am

(Um...not sure what to do with Aya yet so...not attempting to, lol.)

Mary Jane saw a flash of movement in the corner of her eye as she decided to enter the cemetery. She looked up at a tree, expecting someone to be sitting or standing by the trunk. No. She found herself looking up higher at a branch. There sat a girl with white hair and blue eyes smiling to herself. Somehow Mary Jane found her voice and asked curiously with a small smile, moving forward until she wasn't far from the tree, "I'm sorry, i don't want to be a bother or anything but what are you doing up there?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:53 pm

(XDDDD)

Snow looked down kind of startled. "Oh... um... I like trees." Snow said awkwardly. "I mean uh.. they help me..um you know.. breathe I guess." She said with a shrug.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:05 am

Mary Jane smiled a little more and nodded, being friendly because she noticed how awkward she made the girl. She tried to be on good terms with everyone. "I see...I do too actually." She said before asking, "The view must be nice too, right?" For some reason, she felt completely comfortable with a stranger.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down