the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfinished Page

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unfinished Page Empty Unfinished Page

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Well, this is the result of me watching a couple episodes of Days of Our Lives. Sooooo...it's a soap opera! Very Happy Meaning there will be a lot of drama and all that sorts of jazz. Cheating, deception, murder, anything goes really and it's encouraged! Of course, you'd kind of have to ask if you can kill someone's charrie before you do. It's good to be polite after all, lol. And if your charrie dies, you can always make a new one, no problem.

Setting: Average sized town by the name of Portwich. A place where everyone knows each other...and some are privileged to know the secrets of others. On the main street, there's various shops and venues. Most houses are large and two or three storied. There are actually quite a bit of mansions. The town is very properous, but there are a few people who would like to...control where the money goes (in other words, in their pockets.)

Please make a guy and a girl. I'd like to keep the number even.

Format:

Name:
Age (17-21):
Personality:
Secret:
Other:

Name: Emily Danielle Hepburn (Nicknames: Dani, or Em. Depending on who's talking to her.)
Age (17-21): 18
Appearance: Unfinished Page Intern10
Personality: Kind and nice at first. She uses that to get close to people and learn about them and their inner most secrets. Deceptive.
Secret: TBD. Going to be a good one though, lol.
Other: She's popular. Maybe not the most popular, but she strives to be. It's hard when she manages to turn almost everyone against her. Her ties in society though keep her protected.

Name: Clint Sutton
Age (17-21): 20
Appearance: Unfinished Page Intern11
Personality: Sarcastic, naturally a skeptic. He tries to stay out of the drama but is somehow roped into it.
Secret: He was witness to a murder (with the motive being political). He was told to keep his mouth shut, and has done so. Though he's a bit worried someone may be coming after him because of what he knows.
Other: Not much, actually. He's sort of a drifter, but somehow he got stuck in Portwich.

Last edited by ~Silent~Archer~ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Page Empty Re: Unfinished Page

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:10 am

Bump? Really? No one is interested?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:55 am

I am. just need to figure out charries ^^
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:41 am

Mmkay. Smile cool.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Mind if I join?
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Nope. Smile join if ya want.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Name: Nicola Torres
Age (17-21): 17
Appearance:Unfinished Page Layered+hair+cut+%252812%2529
Personality: Really quiet, she learned not to speak unless its nesscary from her years in the juvie.
Secret: Was in a psychiatric Juvie when she was real little, a child murderer, when she got out she barely talked to anyone, is eaten up with guilt cause she killed a girl her age by accident, they were playing with a gun, her father was a police officer and had forgotten to take the bullets out when he came home.
Other: Her dad kinda check out while she was gone. He doesn't ever leave the room.

(working on this one)

Name: Klark Morgonson
Age (17-21): 20
Appearance: Unfinished Page Post-hot-guy
Personality: He's rather flirty but only when approached by the girl's. He's a bit skitish otherwise, avoiding most people. It's not that he's anti-social more than he just doesn't get along well with people. He's completely open to flirting though, just not the relationships that some girl's would like to have. He likes to hang out in a music cafe, playing his guitar, he's friends with the owner.
Secret: Not sure yet.
Other: N/a atm.

Last edited by Bells on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I figured I'd wait a couple days (in case anyone else wanted to join) before we started. I'll have to do that later though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Can I join? I love chats with a lot of drama and such! (:
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Sure, go right on ahead. Smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Name: Talon Sanders
Age (17-21): 19
Appearance:
Unfinished Page Ariana10
Personality: Nice at first, but is decieving as she gets to know you; however she will appear to be kind so she can get to know your secret
Secret: She was in a relationship with a married Senator for a year that started when she was 17 and his reputation would be ruined if anyone found out. She has been tempted to tell a few people...
Other: Not really sure, I'll figure it out as we go.

Name: Nate Green
Age (17-21): 21
Appearance:
Unfinished Page Jensen10
Personality: Pretty easy-going when it comes to friends and family, but toward those he doesn't like he is very stand-offish
Secret: not sure yet, but it will be good! Wink
Other: not quite sure, but it will go along with his secret that I am trying to come up with.

alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Emily found herself sitting in a booth at the local cafe, one hand clutching a cup of coffee while the manicured fingernails of her other hand tapped lazily on the counter top. She was uncharacteristically quiet for once, keeping to herself for the moment. She figured little restaurants like this were just a hub for gossip. ‘Useless’ chatter to others, but to her, it keep her informed on what was happening with mostly everyone.
Relationships. Politics. Everything acquired from one place.
Of course, she had other methods to obtain information. She decided to use this one today. She sipped her coffee, looking around the room. She found one table next to hers interesting, and zoned out the others to listen to it.
Her lips pursed once she figured what they were talking about.
Just another case of boy cheats on girl for her best friend...like I haven’t heard that before. She thought as she rolled her eyes, trying to tune into another table for useful information.

Clint walked down Main Street, his eyes traveling everywhere even though he made sure it was noticeable. While he wasn’t paranoid, he had a reason to be cautious. Ever since the...incident, he wasn’t certain who was and who wasn’t his ally. He didn’t have any part in the actual affair but somehow he was tangled into that web of conspiracy. He was just hoping that the huge spider, the mass architect of this plan, wasn’t coming to get him. But...in case that happened, he was ready to face it.
All I want to do is get away...get out of this horrid town... He remarked in his mind.
Though he knew that wasn’t possible. He couldn’t afford to move. He was stuck here.
He shook his head. How did I get into this situation anyhow?

(Totally could have somebody either interrupt Emily or catch her eavesdropping...or bump into Clint or whatever. Just giving suggestions as I think of them, don’t need to use them. Smile.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Talon parked her car near the sidewalk and fiddled around, not getting out right away--it was a habit not to get out right away, like something 'bad' would happen. Something had happened last time and she hadn't done it since. She sat there for a moment listening to the radio as the music played and turned the car off the moment the song ended.
She grabbed her bag and stuffed her keys into it, while simultaneously pulling out her phone.
She opened the door and stepped out before another stream of cars went by and walked to the sidewalk. She didn't bother to look up as she walked and didn't expect to run into anyone, but she did (Clint) and almost fell to the ground.

Nate slid he thumb up his phone as he thumbed through his Twitter feed, not really paying attention, just needing a distraction from the gossip going around the local cafe. He put his phone on the table and picked up his coffee. As he took a sip he looked around and spotted Emily and he knew that he was ease-dropping on a conversation. He chuckled and smiled to himself as he sat down his cup and sat up straight to lean on the table and continue to watch her.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Clint was caught off guard for a second but somehow he grabbed under her elbow to steady her. He let go once she was balanced, and a small, embarrassed smile stretched his lips.
"Sorry, wasn't watching where I was going." He apologized, looking down at her. "You all right?"

Emily felt as if someone was watching her, and glanced over to see Nate in another booth, smiling and looking at her. Apparently she had been caught, but she didn't let the surprise show on her face. She took a sip of her coffee before sending a smile over to him as if to say, 'Yes, I see you watching me...are you going to do anything else?'.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Talon had a shocked look on her face that quickly turned to relief as Clint caught her elbow. She smiled and looked up at him, shaking her head. "I'm fine, but it was my fault. I didn't even look up."

Nate smirked and took a sip of his coffee, finishing it. He sat it back down and picked up his phone as he slid out of the booth and placed money on the table. He walked over to Emily and sat down across from her.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:09 am

Clint smirked, disagreeing with her statement internally but half-jokingly said, "I think it was probably both of our faults." He paused, just smiling a moment before asking, "Where are you headed?" His tone saying, 'If you don't mind.'

Emily smiled, looking over at him as he sat down. "Well, hello there." She greeted, her smile almost widening. She found it vaguely humorous that he actually came over.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:12 am

Nicola flinched, glancing back at her father's bedroom door once again. His angry cursing could be heard throughout the entire house. He must have fallen out of his bed again.
Shoving his plate across the table she mentally added together how long it would take for him to get up and moving around. She didn't really want to be here once he stepped out of that room, seeing as her father must have drank all the liquor that was left in the fridge last night. She couldn't find a single bottle in there to place out for his breakfast like he preferrred it. Sighing she walked over to the door and slipped her jacket off the hook, pulling it on and grabbing the note she wrote every morning telling him that she was going out. With a thin smile she slipped it next to his plate and started out the door.
Walking down the sidewalk she made her way towards the cafe. When finally there she slipped inside, sitting down at a table. She wouldn't order anything, she couldn't afford it, but she liked hanging around and listening to people.

((I can't really think of how to bring them in to talk to people, so this is the best I could do for her. so... yeah. Not sure what to do for him. ))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Talon smiled in agreement at his comment and thought for a moment. She had momentarily forgotten where she was going. She slid her phone into her bag and looked back up at Clint when she remember. "To the cafe to pick up my regular and then I'm headed to work," she answered with a tone that was suggesting him to come along, at least to the cafe.

Nate smiled back and answered, "Hello, Emily." He sat back and rested his left arm on top of the back of the booth as he got comfortable.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Clint smiled slightly more at her tone. He wouldn't mind grabbing a cup of coffee with her. "I'd be happy to join you." He agreed with her unspoken suggestion, starting to walk with her to the cafe. "So, what's your name?"

Emily set her cup down on the table before inquiring with a smile, "What've you been doing with yourself lately?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Talon smiled and walked with him to the cafe. "Talon. What's yours?" She asked as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked at him.

Nate smirked. "A little of this, a little of that. Nothing much, just keeping out of the way of my mother in her worried frenzy before the big gala tomorrow night."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Clint smiled back, though his was usually small or slight. "Clint." He answered as they made it to the counter and then he ordered for himself.

Emily smiled at the thought, "I suppose, she's rushing about trying to get everything done?" She dismissed the question with her hand as a joking one and asked, "Do you know who's all going?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Talon ordered her coffee and grabbed it when it was ready. She walked over to a small table and sat down, realizing she had time before she had to be at work.

Nate nodded and shrugged slightly. "No I don't. I do know that she is forcing me to go to 'show a supporting family for the media and other families'." He chuckled as he mocked his mother.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Clint took his coffee, sitting down across from her. He half-smirked as he said, "I feel like I'm asking too many questions but what do you do for work?"

Emily laughed a bit at his imitation, before realizing something. She just about groaned. "I bet I'll be forced to do the same by my father. You know how he is about his and his family's reputation..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Talon smiled and took a sip of her coffee before answering. "I work at the little boutique on Crescent Street."

Nate smirked and chuckled a little. "Yes, I do know how he is. Well, it looks like I do know who is going...you." Nate smiled and thought for a moment before adding, "Would you want to do together since we both have to go?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Clint nodded, setting his cup down, "Oh, yeah, I know where that is. I've walked past it more than a couple times...strange I never saw you working there when I did."

Emily smiled, thinking about that for a second before answering, "Sure. It would be better than both of us going alone, without anyone we know."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next