the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfinished Page

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Unfinished Page - Page 40 Empty Re: Unfinished Page

Post by alysonpaige Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Nate pulled her closer to him as he kissed her. He ran his hands through her smooth, silky hair.

Jessica smiled at his inquiry. "Maybe a little." She said through more giggles.

Brooke had the windows rolled down and the stereo blaring as she drove along toward the jail to pick up Michael. She never thought she would be picking him up, but here she was. She turned the stereo down as she pulled up to the curb and unlocked the door for Michael.
(You'd be right Wink)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:59 am

(Hey, sorry I haven't posted. I've been busy.)

Emily practically melted in his arms. She deepened the kiss just slightly. She honestly couldn't think of any other place she'd rather be than with him.

Gavin smirked even more, leaving her be a moment so she could do what she needed before he took one of her hands and turned her to face him. He smiled genuinely before leaning down and giving her a sweet but loving kiss.

Michael bit back a small grin once again as he stood, putting his belongings in the back seat before getting into the passenger seat. "Thanks for picking me up." He had to say, although she was the only person he knew that would bother to.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:36 pm

(It's alright, I understand Smile)

Nate pulled back and kissed her ear before sweetly whispering, "I love you, Em."

Jessica sighed when he stopped and finished up quickly so she could receive his sweet kiss, which she gladly returned.

Brooke gave a straight smile to him in reply, knowing that she was the only one left that would actually pick him up. "Where to?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:32 pm

"I love you too, Nate." Emily murmured back softly, pulling away slightly to kiss his cheek and to look into his eyes. One of her hands reached up to cup his cheek and she geniunely smiled.

(Don't really know what to do for Gavin at the moment, sorry.)

Michael thought a moment before giving her an address. The place was actually a small apartment he used as a sort of safe house whenever he would get into trouble and have someone after him. Of course, he wouldn't admit that to anyone.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:46 pm

(It's alright, I'm don't really know what to do with any of my characters...:/ sometimes I just let them write themselves or I just keep it short)

Nate leaned into her hand and smiled at her, looking into her beautiful eyes.

Brooke drove there, but it took longer because it was across town from where they were. She parked and turned to car off when they got there.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Emily smiled even more, leaning in for another kiss and lingering before she pulled away and murmuring, "Wow...I can't believe it's only a couple days until the wedding."

Michael just about raised his eyebrows as he had to think, I guess she's staying here for a bit.. He left the car, having her follow him to the apartment after she got out of the car and locked it. He pulled his keys out of his pocket, and unlocking the front door before leading her in.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Nate smiled and gently pressed his forehead to hers, in an intimate way, while they were still close. "I know, I can't believe it either."

Brooke didn't know why she wanted to stay, but if she had to guess it would be to get the information that Michael had promised her. She followed him into his apartment.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Emily returned his gaze, giving him a light, sweet kiss as she was saying half-jokingly, "Oh, by the way, I think you'll like the dress I found...well, you will when you see it eventually."

Gavin sat down on the couch after motioning for her to take a seat where ever she liked before he started, trying to give her some background knowledge, "Remember that one night a couple summers back...all of us went out, and got totally hammered? We ended up in the outskirts of town. I think...you and Nate were still dating then..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Nate smiled and kissed her again, he loved stealing kisses from her. "I'm sure I'll love it, Em. You look beautiful in anything."

Brooke sat on a nearby chair and got comfortable. "Yeah, I do remember that. I think we were dating...what about it?" She affirmed and leaned forward with curiosity dripping from every word.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:41 am

(Sorry I haven't posted. Been sick lately.)

Emily beamed, thinking about retorting something but decided against it and leaned forward as her lips met his.

"Nate and...I think the kid's name was Jake...left for a little while, saying they were going to get more booze." Michael leaned forward in his chair as he asked her, "Do you know how they got it?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:07 pm

(it's alright Smile I am really interested in what Michael is going to say...)

Nate pulled her close and kissed her back. His phone rang on his desk and he reluctantly pulled away to look at it.

Brooke shook her head, really interested in what was going to come next. "No, I don't know how they got it..."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Emily leaned back and gave a small chuckle as she said, "Go ahead, take the call. I think I'll get us some wine while you do."

"They went to a convenience store and shoplifted." Michael stated, "They also robbed a house and wrecked some guy's car. Though they didn't mean to do the latter. The idiots were damn lucky they didn't get caught."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Nate nodded and answered the phone as she walked out. He sat back in his chair as he talked. The person on the other end wasn't too happy.

Brooke was kind of shocked, she never thought Nate was capable of that, but something in the back of her head told that he may have done something worse. "They really did that?" She questioned and then reluctantly added, "It seems like you are holding something back that he did..." she tried to prompt him into giving it up and resituated her deep v-neck shirt as she leaned forward in front of him, knowing he wouldn't tell her that easy and he would probably laugh at her efforts.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Emily came back, a glass in each hand. Seeing his expression, her's turned concerned, silently asking him if everything was all right as she set their drinks on the table.

Michael definitely noticed her efforts but didn't let them affect him as he continued, "He never told me anything else...but he might've done something worse. Way worse." Although Nate hadn't said anything to him, Michael had a hunch. Though he wouldn't divulge it readily.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Nate hung up at the end of the conversation and sat his phone on the desk and leaned back in his chair while rubbing a hand over his face. He sat back and told her to come sit on his lap once again.

Brooke didn't know what to say and silently wondered what it would take to learn more about the incident and leaned back in her chair to think.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Emily's lips pursed into a slight frown but did as he said. "What was that about?" She asked him softly.

Michael looked over at her, and he could tell she was coming up with another one of her infamous plans. He stood, heading into the kitchen. He asked over his shoulder, trying to be a...decent host, "Would you like something to drink?"

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=1291
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40