the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfinished Page

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unfinished Page - Page 2 Empty Re: Unfinished Page

Post by alysonpaige Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Talon nodded. "I was probably in the back working on the books or doing inventory. You'll have to look harder next time."

Nate smiled. "Yes it would. We can talk about the details of it later." He pulled out his phone to look at his Twitter feed again.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Clint smiled, "I suppose I'll have to." He had a reason to drop by the store now. He didn't mind having an excuse to see her again. She was interesting to him.

Emily was about to joke that he was being a bit obsessive over his Twitter feed but then her phone buzzed in her pocket. Her lips pursed just slightly as she summed up the text message from her mother for him.
"Apparently, I'm supposed to buy a dress and shoes sometime today for the gala...all my other dresses I've worn." Her eyes rolled. Her family. Always worried about their appearance and how others perceived them.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Talon smiled at the thought of him stopping by to see her, she would enjoy talking to him again, she liked his company, he was interesting. She sipped her coffee again and finished it. She pulled out her phone to look at the time and started to get up. "Well, I have to be at work in 10 minutes. I guess I'll talk to you later?" She said, hoping he would stop by soon or walk with her.

Nate put his phone down and chuckled about her text. "Are families are too much alike, Em." He smirked.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 pm

"I'll walk with ya." Clint offered with a geniune smile for once, finishing his coffee quickly and standing to join her. He was happy about any excuse to stick around.

Emily smiled widely and laughed, "Tell me about it." She agreed, shaking her head somewhat but the smile was still on her lips. She went to take a sip of her coffee but realized she had finished it already.
She began to stand, "I guess I might as head out and go on a little shopping trip...talk to you later?"
She actually kind of hoped he would join her. She wanted a second opinion since she wasn't even sure what sort of dress she should get.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Talon smiled and pushed the cafe's door open and walked out onto the sidewalk and turned left. She walked as slowly as she could, without trying to be late for work.

Nate smiled and stood as well. "How about I join you?" He put his phone in his pocket and smiled again.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 pm

It didn't take much at all for Clint to keep pace with her. In fact, it seemed like she was going slower than she normally would. Maybe she did enjoy his company as much as he did hers. It wasn't long before they arrived at the boutique. "So, I'll see you around?" He questioned with a small smile.

Emily was pleasantly surprised and nodded with a smile, "That'd be nice. I hate shopping by myself." She started to walk with him out of the cafe and towards a specialty shop down the street which centered around prom, wedding and evening dresses.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Talon smiled as they walked with each other and when they reached the boutique she turned to Clint as he spoke. "Yes, you will." She answered with a small smile and turned to walk inside, but stopped and turned around. She pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote her number and handed it to him. "So we can make sure to see each other again." She smiled and turned to walk in.

Nate smiled and walked with her out of the cafe and down the sidewalk to the shop they were going to. He was tempted to act like a gentleman and hold out his elbow for her to link to.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Clint sort of smiled to himself as he glanced at the paper in his hand and watched her go back into the boutique. He pocketed the piece of paper, and started to walk down the street towards his home. He took a shortcut through an alley, not paying enough attention to notice someone had been watching him and Talon the whole entire time. He went home, oblivious. He was too distracted by the thought of seeing her again.

Emily glanced over at him when they were halfway from the shop and questioned curiously, "What are you thinking about?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Talon smiled to herself as she walked in, surprised by her own confidence and excited for next time she would see Clint. She put her bag in the back and walked back to the front of the store to wait for customers. All she could think about was seeing, or speaking to Clint again.

Nate smirked. "Nothing," he replied, but held out his arm for her to link to anyways.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Clint found himself just thinking about her but was hesitant to go meet her once again today. That might make him seem...attached. He walked from the foyer into the main room and did he get a sight.
Everything was scattered and in disarray. Someone had been in his home...not someone. He knew who it was. This wasn't about to scare him. He began to pick up things and reorganize and eventually everything was back where it should have been.
He paused a moment before deciding to text Talon with a 'Hey, how's work?'.

Emily smiled, thinking to herself, I don't think it's 'nothing'.. She linked her arm with his anyway. She wasn't going to say anything about him being gentlemanly. They went into the store, and she headed towards the more evening dress-like section. There was a lot to look through and she started to sift through...but a royal blue dress caught her eye from between a couple plainer ones and she grabbed it.
It was floor length. It had one shoulder, a small slit across the chest and a fashionable slit for the leg. The back, came together kind of in a cross shape. "What do you think? Should I try it?" She questioned, holding the dress close to her figure to give a sort of preview.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Talon was distracted most of the day with helping customers. A few of her friends even stopped in and she helped them pick out some cute outfits. She enjoyed spending time with her friends and didn't notice the text that she got until a few hours later.
She looked down at her phone to check the time when there was down time and saw she had a text. 'Hey! I'm assuming this is Clint Smile It's been busy.'

Nate smiled when she linked arms with him. As they walked into the back of the store he wondered what kind of dress she would pick, he had a feeling it wouldn't be too modest, but not slutty. When she grabbed the royal blue and smiled, that color would look really good on her, not to mention the dress itself. He couldn't help but smirk when she held it up because he was right that dress would look great on her. "It looks great. Yes, you should try it on."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Clint just was relaxing on his couch when she replied and a smile came to his lips absent-mindedly. 'You'd be assuming right. Smile. Hmm, good business then. Not being overworked, are ya?'

Emily smiled, before she headed over to the dressing room and changed into the dress after a moment. She looked at herself in the mirror. The dress was stunning on her. At least she thought. She stepped out of the room to show Nate.

Front:
Unfinished Page - Page 2 1_1_2110

Back:
Unfinished Page - Page 2 1_1_2111
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Talon smiled and giggled. 'haha no. I enjoy working a lot. I enjoy all the people. (:'

Nate's jaw almost dropped to the floor when he saw Emily in the dress, but he didn't let it show, but he did smirk when he saw her. "Em, you look great in that dress. You are definitely getting that one."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Clint's smile widened slightly, 'Yeah, I suppose you'd get to met a lot of people with different personalities. Smile. Keep things interesting, y'know?'

Emily practically grinned once he said that. "This was easier than I thought." She commented before looking at the price tag. It was expensive, even for her. "Right now I'm glad I'm not the one paying for it..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:50 am

Talon smiled, 'Yes I do. It really does (:'

Nate smiled and watched her as she looked at the price tag. He smirked when she commented on the price.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Clint thought for a moment before asking, 'Hey, when do you get off work?'

Emily looked up at Nate and gave a slightly sheepish smile because she felt she had talked too much, "I'll just change quick and then we can look for shoes to go with this." She went back into the dressing room and changed into her street clothes before joining him again. "This isn't too girly for you, is it? Shopping for this kind of stuff?" She questioned half-jokingly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Talon's cheeks turned a light rosy color when she received his text and she smiled before sending back, 'At 6:45'

Nate sat forward with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. He was glad that he was out with her, but he was just tired from a late night. He sat up straight when she came back out. He chuckled, "No, not really."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Clint figured since she actually told him when, it was all right for him to send, 'Because I was wondering...after you got done, I could drop by and we could go get some dinner, catch a movie, something like that.'

Emily smiled, "Good." She looked him over a second before asking, "Tired?" Pretty much nothing went by her. It was in her nature to read someone's body language to get what they really felt, not just what they were saying.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Talon was beaming when she got the message and replied, 'That sounds lovely Smile'
She still had 3 hours until her shift was over and the crowd was picking up again, so she was able to stay busy.

Nate smirked and motioned with his thumb and index fingers as he said, "Just a tad. I stayed out a little too late..."
He stood and held at his arm again. "Ready to check out?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Clint was relieved at her reply and smiled to himself, 'See ya then, Smile.' He glanced up at the clock. Three hours until then. Plenty of time to get cleaned up and ready. He started to do just that. He took a shower and dressed himself in clothes that were a bit nicer than what he would usually wear. Soon it was 6:35 and he walked down to the boutique, which took him ten minutes to get there.

Emily smilrked almost knowingly when he answered and asked, "And what were you doing so late last night?" She took his arm when he offered it, "Yep. I believe so."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Talon finished helping the customers and had about ten minutes until Clint was going to be there so she went and got her bag and reapplied her make up. Before she new it, it was 6:45 and her friend Hanna was there to take over. The two talked until Clint got there.

Nate smirked. "You know, out with a few friends at a bar."
He smiled and led her to the register and watched her pay for the expensive dress with her father's credit card.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Clint smiled when he saw her and waved before entering the boutique. "Ready to go?" He questioned, looking down at her.

Emily just about laughed at his answer. After she had paid for the dress, it was bagged and she took the bag. "I suppose, you have that wonderful privledge unlike myself." She commented about his going out with his buddies.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Talon waved at him as he entered and smiled. "Yes," she replied as she got up and grabbed her purse. She turned to Hanna and said, "I'll see you at home. I would lock up around 9 tonight."
Talon turned to Clint and smiled again as they walked toward the door.

Nate chuckled. "Yeah, I'll take you out when you can...or have you over sometime at home for that priviledge..." He answered and looked at her sideways with a grin plastered to his face.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Clint decided to be somewhat of a gentleman and offered his arm to her before he asked, "So, where do you want to go?"

Emily smiled broadly when she saw that grin on his face, "Hmm...that sounds like a plan." She commented, looking over at him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Talon took his arm and smiled to herself at how gentlemanly Clint was. "How about the nice little Asain place on Grammarcy Avenue?" She could already taste the food in her mouth as she said it.

Nate grinned and looked back at her. "How about we sneak out of the gala tomorrow night early while everyone is still there? You know our mothers with make our fathers stay out until at least 3 in the morning." He suggested as they turned the corner and started walking down Hilton Avenue toward the shoe store.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next