the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On My Own (Av and Alice)

2 posters

Go down

On My Own (Av and Alice) Empty On My Own (Av and Alice)

Post by Alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:52 am

Hai :3.
Alright so I am going to use Skia and maybe Mikoto. So thats one guy and one girl but *shrug* whatever you want to do go ahead. So yeah you already know whatthey look like etc. haha ssooo yeah! um.. Ill have Skia in the woods just being the weird thing she is and Mikoto sitting somewhere.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

On My Own (Av and Alice) Empty Re: On My Own (Av and Alice)

Post by Avery Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:11 pm

B-bu-but... I dunno who to use?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:13 am

you can figure it out *nod* I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOU> I would say you could you Anosen but Skia is like merp like she.. likes him Av its bad >.< xDDD I need to fix her
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:08 pm

I can use Anosen, but I don't really think that will help fix her. Lemme get a decent post together....

Anosen was doing what he did best. He was laying under a large tree, partially hidden by the shade. His hair, face, and hands were stained with blood as he had just come from another day of training. Of course, the blood wasn't his own, but he showed no concern about washing it off or making himself look less... Dirty. He was simply too lazy to care. His eyes struggled to stay open, and finally, he let them fall, confident enough in his surroundings to sleep.

I dunno which girl to toss in...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:47 pm

anyone you want. Alll I know is that Mokoto is a weird guy ._.

Skia sat in the tree looking at her knees. Her mother had been yelling at her yet again and of course... it never made her feel better. She looked down and saw Anosen. She stayed in the tree for a long whille just.. watching him. Blood covered him and she was curious. Who was the victim this time?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Anosen’s eyes flicked open after a long moment, eyes focusing on Skia without any trouble. He stared at her for a long time before closing them again. At least if he couldn’t see her, he could at least pretend he was alone. That was his favorite way to be. He didn’t see why someone would purposely go through the trouble of spending time with someone else and giving up their plans to hang out with that person… It really stumped him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Skia watched him and bit her lip. She didnt know if she was going to say something. She looked down at him again and shook her head. She dropped down silently next to him and her hair fell in her face and she just watched him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down