the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

5 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Hearts44 Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Samuel: "What makes you think someone else will tell you that? Do you have a large ego that believes you're the greatest?" I asked her, actually interested in the answer and not trying to be rude. People who lived outside of riches were always so independent, but sometimes stupid.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Clary: I shrug, "Possibly, but right now I have about 6 ways in my head on how to kill you with you uttering a word,"I said leaning back, i crossed my legs.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Samuel: "Kill me? My dear, you should never bite the hand that feeds you," I smiled and folded my hands together, placing them in front of me for the perfect butler-like stance. I could not sigh to show her I was slightly annoyed with her words, she was such a child.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:13 pm

Hearts44 wrote:Asher: I led her to a room I knew would be empty and pulled her inside. I didn't bother telling her to watch her step because of the rat's that settled in this room; I didn't care for her health. "Listen," I whispered to her, my hand tightening around hers so I could bring her close to my chest, "Do you understand what happens next?"

Linden: I saw the look on Arlo's face and knew I couldn't just ignore his worries. After all, Arlo was the first boy I've ever thought twice of in my whole life. "There are going to be so many guards there," I told him, using my hand to run my fingers through his hair, "they'll make sure nothing goes wrong."

Gemma had a feeling that she knew and the pit of her stomach dropped. She shook her head slightly. "No," she said, biting down on her lip hard enough to taste blood. Quickly, she sucked her lip into her mouth, hiding it from him. "What happens?" She asked in a weak voice.

Arlo smiled lightly and nodded. "Okay, if you say so," he said. In reality, he did feel better, hearing Linden assure him. He sighed and looked down, gold hair falling into his eyes. "So, what will I do while you're gone?" He asked, cocking his head. Surely, he wasn't going to the ball.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Asher’s eyes flashed down to the girl’s mouth when the smell of blood rose to his nose. There was no denying her blood didn’t smell good; it had a tint of sweetness to go with the powerful richness.
“It seems to me you’re trying to taunt me,” He hissed, his lips moving down to where he could smell the blood. “This habit of biting your lip when you’re nervous only thrills my mind.”
His mouth pushed down on hers, sucking the blood out of the wound her teeth made.

Linden’s eyes widened and he laughed at his cutie. “Oh Arlo,” He sighed, leaning close to the other boy’s face, “Of course you have to come with me! I want to dance with you!” Linden couldn’t help but smile brightly, “And I want to see you in fancy clothing for once!” He couldn’t help but be over-excited at the thought! Especially since fancy clothes are easier to slip off…
Linden smirked on the inside; hiding his hidden motives to his shy “lover.”

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Clary: I shrugged, "Whatever, butler dude"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Gemma put her hands on his chest but couldn't muster up the strength to push Asher away. She knew that the blood in her lip wasn't just going to keep flowing, though. She also couldn't push back the thought that technically he was kissing her.

Arlo's eyes went wide and he chuckled nervously. "I don't really dance," he said, shaking his head. "And I... Don't own any fancy clothing," he added, trying to reason with him. He wanted to go, but he really didn't want to go. What if he did something stupid and was embarrassed? He couldn't live that down.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Samuel: "I believe 'dude' is not the proper term to address the person who is helping you ready for your ball. Do not make me regret putting you in that dress miss," I told her, my eyes slowly narrowing as I looked at her. "You will not like my betrayel towards you."

Asher never drank from someone's mouth before, and the taste was definitely different! He bit into her lip a second time, making a deeper and harsher cut in her mouth. He didn't care if he harmed her in the process, he just wanted the blood that poured from the inside of her lips.

Linden shook his head, "That's nonsense! I'm sure you can dance just fine. All it is is movements." He smiled slyly and tapped Arlo on the nose, "I'll get the butler to bring you something to wear, I'm sure you'll look very adorable."
Linden's lips grazed against Arlo's cheek and he stood up, "Now we have to go and find him!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Clary: I stood and looked at him, "Do not threaten me."

Kay: I tossed and turned until I sat up, my head still pounding.

Vasilisa: I whimpered as I dragged myself to the door. I shivered at the coldness of the room.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Samuel: "I did not threaten you, I just merely warned you of the consequences. We do have beings in this home that are not human, and I can easily use you as their food," I said, thinking Mint would never go for it, but his brother would.

Mint's eyes widened when he watched the scene unfold before him. He was standing and peering into the conference room from the hall, watching the two so close to each other. What was that supposed to be?! He thought and took a step away from the door. What is going on?!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Clary: I glared, "Your insane,"I muttered. "Fucking insane,"I said not caring for my cursing.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Samuel: I sighed and shook my head, "You are right, sanity seemed to slip through my fingers a long time ago. It's what being old does to someone, especially being old and cooped up in a mansion for so long." I smiled and closed my eyes, "But I was not lying about that my dear."
"Samuel?!" I heard young Lord Mint scream from the top of the stairs. My eyes opened and I glanced up to see him huffing and puffing frantically. "What is going on here?! Why hasn't anyone left the house yet?! And who are those people?!"
"Those the the people you told to handle this matter, Young Lord," I answered him, wishing he wasn't so loud.
"But they are doing nothing but....Fooling around!" He shouted, a disheveled and nervous look on his face.
"Now you know why I'm insane my dear," I turned and said to the girl, a small smile on my face.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Clary: "Anyone would turn insane dealing with that,"I muttered. "No wonder Kay is a different person."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Mint stomped down the stairs, his cheeks flushed as he looked up at his apparently useless butler.
"Go up there and see for yourself! I don't want them fooling around while we have to be solving this murder now!" He shouted, turning on his heel and seeing Clary. His frown morphed into some sort of shocked look and he blinked.
"Why are you in a dress?" Mint asked her, cocking his head to the side.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Clary: I shrugged, "butler dude said he wanted me to go to the party or something."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Mint didn't understand why Samuel would want this girl to go to such a special occasion tonight; Samuel hated girls like her. At least she doesn't look as if she lives in an old shack, Mint thought, Samuel probably made sure of that.
"Why would you agree to going to it?" He asked and sat beside her, thinking about how he would never expect someone like her to want to attend one of these things.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Clary: I shrugged, "I've never been able to look pretty without being hit or...um..raped," I mumbled quietly. I looked away from him,"Kay took me away from all of that...sometimes I wish he looks at me with the same look he gives you. Your something special to him Mint. Something I won't be ever to him. Don't hurt him...please."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Mint's body tensed up and his cheeks turned a shade of dark crimson.
"Th-that's..." He began and shook his head, biting on his lip, "Thank y-you Clary, it's nice hearing that come from you." Slowly Mint looked up at her and tried his best to smile. Smiling never went well with his face, but it was the thought that counted.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:29 am

Clary: I stared at my feet nodding and wiped my palms on the dress trying to make the dress have no creases.

Kay: I sat up, "Where is Mint?" I questioned standing up.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Mint watched her silently, not knowing what else to say. He wasn't sure if he would believe her words fully, because he didn't want to be embarrassed by them.
Try to think of something else now... like Samuel and the current issue at hand, Mint tried to push his mind off of Clary's word, but everything he thought would be turned back to those sentences.

The maid in the medicine room looked up at the young gentlemen in the bed and blushed slightly, "He left the medicine room a few moments ago. He said something about checking up on the arrangements for the evening." At least I hope that's what he said, she thought to herself, turning away.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Clary: I rubbed my arms and sighed quietly.

Kay: I rubbed my head before getting up and heading toward the ballroom.

LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Mint sighed and balled his fists in his lap, still wondering whether he should be happy or not, she's a girl, girl's say things like that all the time! But... It's Clary, and she would never say such thigns unless she meant them.
Mint shook his head and sunk a little in his seat, if only he didn't waste so much time on stupid little words!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Kay: "mint! Why did you leave! I can't protect you if your not there!" I exclaimed walking over to them. I gave a soft smile to Clary before Turing back to Ming.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Mint stood up quickly, folding his arms across his chest, annoyed.
"Is that the thanks I get for letting you rest? I wanted you head to stop it's aching!" Mint frowned and looked down, "Besides... I didn't want to leave the room. I had to check on the issue's involving the murders."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Kay: I run my hand through my hair, " I was worried about you," I mumbled.

Clary: I glanced at mint
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next