the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 19 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Derek:"She's not really my type; plus I think Jack has his eyes on her. They're both Italian," I shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Nasim: I laughed. "So true. See you later."

Psh. FINALLY. Oh, and I g2g soon so if I disappear inexplicably then just know that I warned you but I'm trying to squeeze my time out. So should we skip to/oversee...?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Maybe biology? Jillian will be able to think I-told-you-so

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 pm

XD alright.

Jillian: I TOLD MYSELF SO! God the tension between those two was SO definite. It was almost worthy of an eye roll. Argh, I really should've warned them so they could at least have avoided this and proved me wrong! I'm such an awful person!

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Iliana:"The sub is staring at us," I whispered and almost laughed, but then remembered Jude never wanted to speak to me again...probabalh. So I bit my lip, and tried to pretend like I had been talking to myself as I worked on the in-lass worksheet. Luckily there wasn't a partner activity today. Maybe I should ask for a seat change, though, since we'll probably have one in the future?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Jude: MY eyes flickered to her for half a millisecond but then quickly looked to the front. Ms. Jillian was indeed looking at us. Great. I rest my chin on my hands and sighed, waiting for the day to be over.

Jillian: "Ok, class..." i stood up from my desk. "As this is my last day with you guys-" A few groans and whispers of protest came from the class, to which I silenced with a smile. "-We'll have a fun day." everyone seemed to straighten up in rapt attention at the words 'fun day'
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Iliana: My day was a disaster, there was no way she could make it 'fun'. How tacky. Did she think we were five? What were we goingto do, play games? Usually that would sound kind of fun, but I couldn't enjoy anything today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Jillian: "Ok," i began walking around the room, heels clicking quietly, hands folded. "Take a piece of paper, and write something that bothers you with the hand you don't normally write with. Don't sign it or anything. It should be completely anonymous."

Jude: What? Alright then... I placed the pencil in my right hand, which felt alien, but quickly wrote out 'Insensitive people don't seem to care very much...' and folded it up, waiting for instructions.

((gtg!))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Iliana: I shifted my pencil to my left hand and wrote 'when people you trust laugh at your secrets'

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:34 am

Jilllian: "Ok," I said again, watching as some wrote out three words to multiple sentences. "Now fold 'em up. And place them in the hat." I held out a large top hat I had found in my garage from at least 4 Halloweens ago and they began dropping the small pieces of paper into it. "Fantastic. Now I'm going to call you all up randomly to pick out one piece of paper here." I began calling up students. After five or six of the 15, "Iliana."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Iliana: I went up and boredly picked out a slip of paper. I instantly recognized Jude's handwriting, even though it was written with the wrong hand, and a lump formed in my throat as I read "Insensitive people don't seem to care very much." Three guesses as to who that was about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:46 pm

((haha imma do something funny.))

Quinn: When I went up to take a slip of paper, I thought of how stupid this was, and where the teacher was going with it. As I sat back down, I read through what it said 'when people you trust laugh at your secrets'.

Jillian: "Alright. This is an activity to give you all help. To make you all a bit less stressed. Now. As I call on you, I want you to read the note, then give advice to that person. How would you handle that?"

((i did this at camp... so helpful XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Iliana: "My advice to this person," I began with a sigh "Well...it sounds like hose people, or that person, wasn't very nice to you. But maybe there's a reason thy're insensitive. Think about if maybe you did something that would have made them act this way. Most people aren't insensitive for no reason. If you figure out what you may have done to them, then you should give them another chance. They might care more than you think."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Jillian: I nodded encouragingly. "Good. Quinn? You wanna go next?"

Quinn: I exhaled deeply and read over the note. "Well... maybee your secret was too abrupt? Or too unbelievable even if it is true?" God what was I doing? "Talk to that person, tell them why it bugged you and just... dont let them interrupt..." That didnt make much sense, but whatever.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Iliana: Jude had already guessed my secret. He should have believe it when I told him. Maybe it hadn't been the right time to tell him, but when would have been th right time?! Geez...

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Jillian: THAT was not good enough at all. "Anything else you'd like to add, Quinn?"

Quinn: I shrugged. "Not really. Oh. Wait. This person could get revenge. But that's not really something I'd encourage. How about.... forgetting about them? If they can't take you seriously when you ARE serious then they probably arent someone to be around..." I trailed off and scanned the room, wondering who wrote that note.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Iliana: I glanced quickly at Jude; forget about him? I didn't think that would be possible. We had the same friends, lived in the same neighborhood, had most of he same classes…and revenge? I had basically gotten that by bringing up his sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Jillian: That was all I would get out of him? Fine... "Good."I called on Jude.

Jude: Wow. Complaining about grades? "Study harder and get a tutor." was all I had to give. Jillian pursed her lips but didn't say anything.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Iliana: I rolled my eyes, at the advice Jude gave his person. They probably had tried that before - a tutor, I mean. I wondered what Jude had thought of the advice I gave him. Maybe he hadn't thought anything of it at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:30 pm

ok so I had some REALLY good advice for Quinn to say but then I forgot it Very Happy oops...

Next day?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Sure lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:33 pm

horay!

Quinn: I was glad Jillian was gone. She was way too... i dont know, young? Maybe. She tried too hard to connect with us, that was it.

Jude: How would things go today? God. It seemed like an awful outcome.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 pm

Iliana: I kicked my locker when I realized it was jammed. Begin Terrible Day #2, I thought to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Quinn: I smiled when Iliana kicked her locker. "Need help?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Iliana:"Well-" Just then the locker popped open, thankfully, but spilled all my books out in he process. I sighed and knelt down to pick them up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next