the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfinished Page

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unfinished Page - Page 2 Empty Re: Unfinished Page

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:23 pm

(Yep. I thought so too.)

Emily leaned up to Nate when there was an opportunity, that being when the photos had just been taken, and whispered half-jokingly, "Right now I can't wait until our honeymoon..."

Michael blinked, taking her response as not a particularly good one. "Are you...unsure...about that?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Nate smirked and looked down at his new wife. "Me either, Em..."

Brooke shook her head. "No, I'm not unsure about it. Are you?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:19 pm

"Speaking of which..." Emily started with a small smile, glancing at a clock mounted on the wall. "After this, we need to head back home and pack." She grinned, "I suppose it's still a surprise?"
(I kinda thought it'd be cute if she didn't know where they were headed right away. Smile.)

Michael nodded, "I'm sure." He stated with a slight, confident grin. "Very sure." He continued when he had leaned in, and gave her a small, almost teasing kiss.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Nate smiled and kissed her forehead affectionately. "You would be right." He had been planning the trip for months, making it perfect for them.

Brooke smiled and bit her bottom lip before recieving his kiss.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Emily's lips stretched a little more when he pulled away, and she kissed his cheek. "As always, though. It'll be worth it." She said with a wink before she was dragged off a moment by one of her bridesmaids. "Maybe you should check and see what trouble my brother's getting himself into." She half-joked as she was lead away.

Michael's grip loosened on her frame but not completely. Right now, he was almost unimaginally content. Now it seemed like this were going back to normal, back to how they used to be.

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Had to deal with school and all that jazz. Razz.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:54 pm

(understandable Smile)

Nate smiled after her as she walked away with her bridesmaid. He turned and spotted Gavin over by the food, typical. He walked up and slapped a hand on his back (not to hit him, but to tell him he was there). "How's the food, Gavin? Leaving some for the guests?" he asked jokingly with a smile.

Brooke smiled at Michael, loving him like this--this was how it had been before he turned to drugs and alcohol. She picked up her wine and took a sip. When she sat it back down she smile mischeviously at him. "So what do you want to do now?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Gavin grinned at his friend, clapping him on the shoulder slightly as he jokingly answered, "Yep, but wait a couple minutes and come back. My answer might change." He smirked before asking, "So how does it feel being a newly married man?" He would hopefully find out for himself soon enough when he'd propose to Jessica.

Michael half-smirked in response to her smile, "Well, it seems like you already have an idea...am I right?" He retorted, his gaze meeting hers that moment.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Nate smiled at his best friend and best man. "It feels great." he replied with the biggest smile that he couldn't get off his face since the day started.

Jessica came walking up to Gavin with a smile and took his food from his hands and sat it on a table nearby and took his hands in hers. She turned to Nate. "Mind if I steal him from you, Nate?" He smiled and shook his head at her. "Go ahead. He actually needs to save some food for other people." he added jokingly. Jessica laughed and smiled at Nate before pulling Gavin to the dance floor.

Brooke smirked again. "You would be quite right." She hopped down and finished her wine before pulling him along down the hall and into his room.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Emily returned to Nate once she helped her bridesmaid with what she needed. She came up from behind him, taking his hand in hers and leaning up to give him a quick kiss. She loved seeing him so happy. "So, my brother didn't give you too much trouble?" She questioned jokingly with a wink.

Gavin went along with her, beginning to dance with her. "Had to 'steal' me away, huh?" He asked with a half-smirk to show he wasn't serious.

(And skipping for those two then.)
Michael laid next to Brooke, his arms around her. Now, things were right. Nothing could take this away from them. He kissed her forehead lovingly, the gesture maybe not something he would do often, that kind of sweet thing, but she had a certain effect on him, as always.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:56 am

Nate smiled wide and lit up when Emily appeared beside him and he kissed her back. He shook his head with a smile. "No, surprisingly he didn't...though Jessica may have helped with that." he replied and nodded toward the pair on the dance floor.

Jessica genuinely laughed and smiled at him as she put her arms around his neck and kissed him as they danced. "Of course."

Brooke smiled and pressed as close to him as possible. Something about being near him calmed her and made her happy. She was glad to be back in his arms.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Emily's smile broadened slightly more at seeing the couple. "They really are cute together." She had to remark before glancing up at him and continuing, "You know, the way Gavin's been talking lately...we may have a wedding to attend." She half-grinned at the thought. If her brother was happy, she was.

Gavin kissed her back, his arms wrapping around her waist. He grinned at her answer and chuckled a bit. "I definitely don't mind that you did." He admitted in a low voice so only she could hear him.

One of Michael's hands was running through her hair as he looked down at her. He just had to say softly, "I love you, Brooke." Then he started to fret if those words were too sudden, but at the same time he didn't care because that was honestly how he felt.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 am

Nate smiled knowingly. "You may be right, Em. I think he really loves her." He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close and looked down at her, giving her a gentle, sweet kiss.

Jessica smiled sweetly and rested her head on his shoulder, listening to his heartbeat over the music, it seemed to quicken when she did this, making her smile.

Brooke didn't know what to do for a moment. Did she feel the same way? Of course, she did. Without a doubt, she had felt this way about him from the first time they were a couple many years ago, she had just been too afraid to say it first, no knowing how he would take it. "I love you, too." She murmured against him.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:44 pm

are we still doing this chat?
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Emily returned the kiss, smiling up at him when she pulled away and she just had to say cutely, "I love you, Mr. Green."

Gavin smiled, glancing down at her. She definitely had an effect on him as he felt his heart rate go up at her closeness. He just knew in that moment, he was going in the right direction in his life. She was the one for him.

Michael genuinely grinned at her words, glad she felt the same. He leaned in, placing a gentle but still passionate kiss on her lips.

(Yes, we are. I've just been so busy and stressed lately...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:03 pm

Nate smiled and replied. "I love you to Mrs. Green."

Jessica smiled at him sweetly when she saw him looking down at her. "What are you thinking about?"

Brooke smiled beneath his lips and kissed him back.

(It's okay Smile)

alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Emily grinned, before seeing one of the flower girls almost going after the cake. She recognized the girl as one of her bridesmaid's kids. She grabbed the little girl just before anything happened.
"And what were you up to?" She had to question with a small chuckle, which she got a quiet 'Nothing' from the girl.
"How about you go play with the other kids?" She suggested as she set down the child. The little girl nodded before taking off.
Emily shook her head slightly with a laugh when she returned to Nate. "Kids."

Gavin returned a smile of his own before answering simply, "You."

Michael brought her closer to him, his arms wrapping around her. He was so glad about how things turned out between them.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Nate smiled at how Emily was acting with the little girl and knew at that very moment that she would be a great mother one day to their kids. He smiled at her as she walked into his outstreched arms. As he kissed the top of her head, he spoke so only she could hear, "You will be a great mother one day, Em."

Jessica flushed a like shade of pink and leaned closer into to him as they danced to the sweet song. He was perfect for her, her dream guy and she didn't know what she would do without him.

Brooke ran her delicate fingers through his messy, tousled hair as she kissed him and was glad to have him in her arms, where he belonged.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:24 am

Emily gave a smile, and felt her cheeks heat up slightly. It was just that she never thought of that before and his compliment wasn't entirely expected.

Gavin glanced down at her at one point during the dance, and he couldn't help but lean in and give her a sweet, romantic kiss.

(Razz I have no muse for Michael right now but I will post for him later.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Nate smiled at her and took her hand. "Come with me." He said with a wink as they began to walk.

Jessica smiled under his kiss and went on her toes to be closer to his height to deepen the kiss.

(haha I know what you mean, I haven't had a muse for a while)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:01 am

Emily glanced up him with a hint of amusement and curiosity but wasn't about to spoil whatever he had planned by asking.

Gavin had a smirk of his own trying to form on his lips as he matched her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Nate pulled her outside to the lit garden, where it was only the two of them. He grabbed her waist and the back of her neck and gently pulled her close and brought his lips to hers.

Jessica pulled away, flushed and smiling. She laid her head on his shoulder as they continued to dance.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Emily placed her hands on his shoulders and returned the kiss. Part of her was thinking how perfect this all was.

Gavin held her close, just enjoying the fact she was there, in his arms. It felt like she belonged there.

Michael's hands moved from her waist to her hips, just settling there, not moving. Being able to hold her, to kiss her again gave him a feeling he couldn't describe.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Nate reluctantly pulled back and smiled at the perfection of the moment. He leaned his forhead softly against hers and looked into her eyes.

Jessica pulled back and looked at Gavin with a sweet smile. "Do you mind if we sit down? My feet are starting to hurt."

Brooke sighed under his touch and kiss. She loved the feeling of his hands and his lips--they felt like they belonged to her.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:42 pm

"This is almost like a fairy tale..." Emily commented softly with a small smile, "Everything's just so...magical and perfect. You're so perfect."

Gavin nodded, "I don't mind at all." He answered, taking her hand in his and leading her over to one of the tables.

As much as he wanted to stay in this moment, Michael eventually had to end the kiss, and started to kiss her neck, trailing kisses along her throat and jaw. He pulled away after a moment to just look into her eyes. He definitely loved this woman.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Nate smiled at pulled back, taking both his hands and gently holding her face between them. He looked at her sweetly and replied, "No, you're the one that is perfect, Em. You always have been and you always will be. You are the light of my world and the center of it. The reason I wake up everyday." He smiled and leaned down to plant a sweet kiss on her lips.

Jessica smiled and followed him. The moment she sat down she took her heels off and looked at him with a smile and chuckled. "I am definitely a girl who loves flat shoes." She grabbed his hand as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Brooke looked at him and smirked. "Michael, is that love I see in your eyes?" She asked sarcastically, knowing she was the only one that could say it and he wouldn't get mad.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next