the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! Empty I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Song: Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi.

Welcome to the Old West, where you are a wanted bandit. You ride on your horse, and intercept carriages with rich people on it and steal from them. You wander around the desert, trying not to get caught by the sheriff.
Will you be the lone ranger? Have a posse? Will you get caught?

Format:

Name:
Bio:
Horse:

Name: Amelia Thompson
Appearance:I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! Wavy%2Bhair
Bio: She used to be the daughter of a rich family, but then her carriage was caught by bandits, and they killed her parents and took her in. Amelia learned from them, then went off on her own.
Horse: His name is Tumbleweed. I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! DEVONS-SIGNATURE

Name: Jesse McElhannon
Appearance: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! 4eebd98035431fdfde1b2f00ab03265f1252384545_full
Bio: His folks were farmers, then they kicked him out when he gambled too much. He didn't have any money on him, so he started life as a bandit.
Horse: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! Animal_24 His name is Thunder.

Last edited by Rosalie Swan on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! Empty Re: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Name: Sam Tuttle
Appearance: I haven't decided completely yet, but I think he's gonna have red hair.
Bio: No family, so he just decides to mess around.
Horse: Niblet. (I dunno, random name.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! Empty Re: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Name: Shawn James
Appearance: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! Eye-candy-cowboy-3
Bio: He moved West when he was just 14 during a rebellious streak, in defiance of his strict parents. Then when they both died in a double homicide three years ago, he changed his ways and became the deputy of the town he lived in. He was so good at his job, that he was appointed sheriff after the old one died, and has been sheriff for a year now
Horse: Mars- http://www.hunkapi.org/SORREL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Name: Tabby
Appearance: I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! Hair-beauty
Bio: Raised in a family of notorious bandits, Tabby is somewhat a legend in her own right, and runs the ellusive posse that refer to themselves only as 'The Riders'
Horse: Azriel- I'm a cowboy.... on a steel horse I'll ride... I'm wanted (wanted!) DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! Black_horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 pm

(Are we still waiting for people?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:26 pm

if you make an extra girl and I'll make an extra guy, then we can start. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:27 pm

(sure!)

Name: Melly Hewson
Appearance: Curly brown hair and gray eyes.
Bio: Her father owns an expensive company and she left to get away from him.
Horse: Waffles (it's her dog's name, go with it).
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Okey dokey, let's go! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:35 pm

(k, you start!)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Amelia: I tied up Tumbleweed outside of the saloon of the town I was stopping to rest at. Lord, I needed a big bottle of rum and I'll be one happy lady. I went inside the flapping doors, where men were being loud and rowdy while the piano was blaring. I made my way to the bar. "Bottle of rum." I said, and slammed down some money from my pocket. The bartender brought me my bottle, and slid the cash away. I turned to watch the men argue as I sipped the bottle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Sam: I was annoyed with Niblet, so I tied him up and headed into the bar and sat down next to a girl (Amelia.) "Got some whiskey?" I asked, handing my cash over and waiting.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Amelia: He sure did look the type to hang around these parts. And he asked for whiskey. "Rich people alcohol." I muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Shawn
I tied up Mars to the post outside, giving the faithful horse a quick pat on the head before turning to the saloon. Today had been a hard day- shootout with one of the members of the Riders, in fact, but we apprehended him with no further problem after I got him in the leg. Now Tabby would be spitting mad, though... I sighed, entering the building. A fight had erupted inside, but it quickly died down once I entered, the quarreling men suddenly finding their intrests occupied by something else

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Sam: I turned to the girl. "I'm sorry, did you say something?"

Melly: I tied Waffles up and headed into the bar, hoping they had something non-alcoholic.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Amelia: "I said that whiskey is sumthin that rich people drink." I said, mildly irritated, then the sherriff walked in. "Fuck." I said, and jumped down from the bar stool, scurrying into the back to get out before he saw me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Sam: I was a little confused, but I just kept drinking.

Melly: There was nothing non-alcoholic here, which didn't surprise me. I took a seat.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Amelia: I ran around the back to the front of the bar, and unhitched Tumbleweed. Also, just to bug him, I unhitched his horse too, smirking. "Ya!" I said, and rode off. Damn, I didn't get to finish my rum. Ain't that a shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Shawn
I sat down at the bar, and ordered a bottle of rum. I payed and took a drink, scanning the area for anybody I would recognize from the 'Wanted' posters scattered around town. Sometimes a bandit would get careless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 pm

(Aren't they supposed to be together?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:01 pm

(well Amelia left...)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:34 pm

(Are ya'll still taking charries?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:19 pm

(I dunno, ask Rosalie Swan.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:48 pm

yeah, you're welcome to join, Kat. And Amelia ran off because the sherriff walked in and she'd most likely get arrested because she's wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next