the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just who do you think you are?

4 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 6 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Courtney: I laughed. "Why would I tell? So you can get back at me? Don't worry. Chill."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 6 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Karma: I noticed the vibe Clad gave off. I guessed I had said something wrong. "Uh, what class do you have this period?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Clad looked down at his paper. "Science," he muttered with a small smile.

Rosemary nodded and took a deep breath. She knew she was being stupid, she just couldn't help it. "Sorry," she muttered. "Just not used to people knowing..."

Kaci gave him a smile. "Never thought of it that way, but I see what you're saying."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Courtney: "Well neither am I. So I guess we're together on that. Do you know anyone else here.... like us?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Karma: "Nice," I held my hand up for a high five "Maybe we'll end up as lab partners. Are you any good in science?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Clad nodded and hit her hand in a high five. "I think I am," he said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Can I still join?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Rosemary shook her head. "Not that I know of..." Her thoughts went to that girl who was talking to the one named Mikey. She wouldn't....would she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Of course! The more the merrier!

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Courtney: I nodded curtly and left.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Karma: "Well, I'm not, so it would be a good match, don't you think?" I laughed as we began walking to the science room.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Name: Chaos Donovan
Species: Sprite (a blood thirsty fairy)
Appearence: Half Dominican and half Irish, caramel colored skin, res-brown longish curly hair, large dark blue eyes, always has the "comedy" mask hanging around his neck, tall and lean, dresses in baggy clothing mainly.

Name: Serenity Donovan
Species: Same as brother
Appearence: A lot like brother except her eyes are green and her hair comes just above her shoulders. She's short with an athletic physic, has a lot of tattoos and has the "Tragedy" mask tattooed on the palm of her hand. Wears glasses.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Rosemary watched the girl leave with a raised eyebrow. Shaking her head, she turned around and headed towards class.

Clad laughed. "So, if we're lab partners, you'd just be squeezing your grade out of mine?" he asked, looking down at Karma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:05 pm

((Pavo, my charrie's open if you want to talk to her Smile In the word's of karma: she's a hoebag, so beware XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Karma: "You can look at it that way, or you can look at it as...me doing the very important job of writing my name on the lab!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Oh gosh.

Chaos: "Um, is this where we take this?" I ask the lady at the desk. She smiles as her bug eyes skim over the paper. "Ah, you two are the new transfer students, hm? All the way from Ireland?" I scratch my head, thinking about the akward conversation I'd had with my family at the airport. "Yea...you could say that." "So, someone gonna show us around or what?" interupts Serenity as she balances her fencing stick on the palm of her hand. "I'm getting hella tired with all the formalities. Let's just go already."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:11 pm

ahhaha

Courtney: I walked into the office to see new students... Irish, obviously. OHH! A boy! "Hi!" I said sweetly. "Are you two new?" Well DUH but whatever, Conversation starter.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Clad laughed and nodded. "That's true." He walked into the classroom and took a random seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Karma: I took the seat next to Clad, thinking maybe we'd be more likely to be partnered that way. I drummed my fingers on my desk. "So...how do you like that Courtney girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Serenity: "No, we are the rotten little kids who live under the floorboards. We're just here to ask the mistress if we can extend our rent." Chaos frowns and leans against the wall. "Yep, we just came in last night. I'm Chaos and that's Serenity. My mother..." Was an Unseelie. "Had unusual tastes in names..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Courtney: Names were at the bottom of the importance list. The thing at the top was... well... "Mhm... You look Irish. That's pretty cool." Foreign Boys Mania. "So.. do you need help finding your class?" My attention was directed mostly at Chaos.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Serenity: "Oh great, she's bloody figured out that we're foreignese." I squeeze between her and my brother, dangling the paper in front of her face. "As a matter of fact, I do love. Thanks for asking." Chaos frowns and looks from his paper to his watch. "Yea, I think I can wait for the bell the ring anyway. I think I'll be able to figure this out shortly." I grin, thinking about how "fun" the car ride here was. We can't stand eachother and break out into fights on a daily basis over things that happened in the fairy world. Guess we should seperate before things really get rolling.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Courtney: Uh uh. I refused to benefit someone else if I didn't get to spend time with SOME guy. "No no, this school is confusing. Cmon." I hook my arm around Chaos's and ushered Serenity to follow as I lead them out of the office.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Chaos: Serenity raises an eyebrow and pushes off. She picks up her fencing sword and fixes the now in her hair. "Oh, bloody hell!" she says. "Just point me in the direction of the gym and I'll go make due. I refuse to stand here and watch my brother get his conkers massaged." I turn around and look at her. "Don't be impolite, just ask for the directions and get the hell out of my sight."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Courtney: I hid a smirk. "It's down the hall, second door on the left. Not hard to miss. It smells awful right as you pass the door." She left and I looked up at Chaos. "So what's Ireland like?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum