the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just who do you think you are?

4 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 7 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Chaos: I shrug. "Big and green, what else?" I let out the breath I'd been holding as Serenity walks off. "I don't know, I guess it has more potatoes than here." What did she want me to say? Ireland was and always will be Ireland. "I'm from the Dominican too, but my Spanish is crap."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 7 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Clad chuckled and looked at Karma. "She's...different." He nodded. "I'm guessing that you're not too happy about her?" There was an amused glint in his eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Karma: I raised my eyebrows at that. "More like she's not happy with me, for whatever reason. I didn't say a word to her and she flipped out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Clad bit his lip, trying not to laugh. "I didn't see a spider anywhere in the book, Kar," he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Karma: "It was a picture of a spider," I fake-pouted, then laughed at myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Clad laughed and shook his head. He sighed once the teacher cleared her throat. "Here it goes," he muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Karma: I crossed my fingers and chanted "Partners, partners, partners. Or another smart partner, that works, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Clad laughed softly. "Glad I can be so easily replaced," he muttered to her under his breath. When the teacher started naming lab partners, he held his breath, hoping as well that he'd be paired with Karma. It'd be fun, interesting.
"Karma and Clad, you two will work together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Karma: "Yes!" I pumped my fist, but everyone gave me weird looks so I slowly lowered it, but grinned at Clad. "For your information, I have incredibly good luck. Except for when it comes to grades. But now I have luckily gotten a smart partner - so that's fixed."

Last edited by !nspired on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Mikey: "Well, that's pretty much how it is."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:20 pm

PavoLights wrote:Chaos: I shrug. "Big and green, what else?" I let out the breath I'd been holding as Serenity walks off. "I don't know, I guess it has more potatoes than here." What did she want me to say? Ireland was and always will be Ireland. "I'm from the Dominican too, but my Spanish is crap."

Courtney: I nodded slowly, interest lost. "So it's boring? Don't worry. My Spanish sucks too." I attempted to roll my 'r' but it didn't work. I just sounded like a demented ceiling fan.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Chaos: I raise an eyebrow but stop myself from saying "Yea, I can tell." "I wouldn't say boring is the right word..." I say. "Its hard to explain."

Serenity: "Rapido, rapido! I don't have all day!" I spout off to the gym aid as he unlocks the door. He rolls his eyes. "Yea, yea, whatever. Are you sure you have private classes in here?" I nod, crossing my fingers behind my back. "Swear it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:33 pm

bump...I edited, just so you know, Kara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:23 pm

PavoLights wrote:Chaos: I raise an eyebrow but stop myself from saying "Yea, I can tell." "I wouldn't say boring is the right word..." I say. "Its hard to explain."

Serenity: "Rapido, rapido! I don't have all day!" I spout off to the gym aid as he unlocks the door. He rolls his eyes. "Yea, yea, whatever. Are you sure you have private classes in here?" I nod, crossing my fingers behind my back. "Swear it."

Courtney: I giggled. "Sorry to offend, if I did..." I smiled at him, eyes sparkling. I found out I could do that on command a couple years ago. It was pretty effective so far. I just had to move a couple shadows around to play with the lights.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:40 pm

bump...?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Chaos: "You didn't really offend me..." I say, a little put off by how sparkly her eyes were. Is that normal? "So, if you don't mind me asking, what are you again?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Courtney: 'what' I am? "Don't you mean 'who'?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:10 pm

(Wait, do they know they're paranormal?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:13 pm

mmm nope. Only Rosemary knows Courtney's paranormal, and vice versa.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:35 pm

(Who was talking with my character?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Bump X2
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Karrrrrrrrrrrra

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:31 pm

OH I'll get her
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:38 pm

K who do YOU need?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum