the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just who do you think you are?

4 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 8 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Kara's here!!! Haha, sorry, I forgot about this little chat x)

Clad smiled and laughed. "I could always suggest a new partner." He slowly started to raise his hand.

Back to top Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 8 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm waiting for PavoLights
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Karma:"No!" I frowned and grabbed his wrist, laying his hand back on the table. The teacher began to explain the assignment - some complicated concoction we had to mix. I blinked, not understanding a word. "Uh, do you get it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Clad smiled and pointed at the stuff in front of them. There was a long test tube being held up by a tube-stand with a bunsen burner underneath of it. A gummy bear was in a pill bottle and a white, powdery substance was in another. "We heat the potasium chloride until it's a liquid, and then we drop the gummy bear into it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Karma: "I think the only thing I can be trusted to do is drop the gummy bear in at the end," I smiled sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Clad raised his eyebrows and handed Karma a pair of glasses. "You sure? Cause after that, the gummy bear goes boom." He smirked and reached over to turn on the gass to light the bunsen burner.

(I did this lab just last week. It was so awesome! lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Karma: "Blowing things up - a talent of mine," I grinned as I pulled on the glasses. "But how do you know what'll happen in the end?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Clad bit his lower lip and focused on turning on the gas. Damn, how could he let that one slip? "I did this in my other school in England," he lied. Actually, he did it in America about twenty years ago. She didn't need to know that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Chaos: I raise an eyebrow. "Hm...never mind. Where's my class again?" If she didn't know, I wouldn't be the one to tell her.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Courtney: I laughed again. "Well what's your next class?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:09 pm

I'm going to go eat. Be back later maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Karma: "That makes sense -" But then an image flashed before my eyes of Clad doing the lab, but everything looked outdated. A year came to mind, but Clad couldn't have been alive back then...could ge have? The image melted into other images of him until it focused back on the present. "Whoa."

((hehe, here come her powers! She can see peoples' pasts and futures. And she can play peoples' worst memories over and over again, causing them huge mental pain. Right now her powers are just developing...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Okay bye kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Oh boy O.O That's not good for Clad and Kaci. *shakes head* nope nope!

Clad looked down at her, his eyebrows pulling together. "What's wrong?" The bunsen burner was shooting a flame up to the bottom of the test tube now. He took the potasium chloride and dumped it into it. Right when it hit, it started to melt into a clear liquid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Hehe, sorry Clad and Kaci!

Karma: "Nothing, just my imagination, I think. I saw you doing this lab, around twent years ago. And it seemed so vivid, but I think it was a daydream or something," I snapped my eyes to the experiment and grinned. I dropped the gummy bear in when the timing seemed right, and the d
whole thing exploded. I snickered happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Clad stared at her, not paying attention to the pink flame that errupted from the gummy bear. When the smoke came, he barely paid any attention to that either. "A day dream?" he muttered, his voice coming out slightly slurred as his fangs started to slide down. Dammit, he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Karma: Why did his words come out that way? I looked over at Clad and it looked like he had.. Fangs?! My eyes grew wide, and on instinct I leaned away, sending my chair off balance, and toppling to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Clad's mouth automatically snapped shut when he felt his fangs, but it was too late. She obviously had already seen them. He closed his eyes and willed them away. It took a few seconds, but they finally detracted. He looked over at Karma, his face a mask of surprise. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Karma: Had I been daydreaming? I didn't think so. I stood up and righted the chair. When I sat back down, I stayed on the edge furthest from Clad. When I reached to turn off the burner my hand accidentally brushed his and I recoiled with a shiver. I stared blankly at the worksheet we had to fill out now that we were finished with the lab. "So, question 1..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Clad cursed himself to Hell and back. Never in his lives has he been that careless. "You sure you're okay?" he muttered, studying her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Karm:"yes, I'm fine," I said coldly. For one, I hated bring pitied. And I was also completely creeped out by Clad now. I quickly filled in the questions, and handed in the lab. When I returned to my seat I silently willed the bell to ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Clad ran his fingers through his hair. When the bell rang, he walked out of the classroom and went to go find Kaci. He had a lot of explaining to do to Karma....how to explain was going to be the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Karma: I went to my locker only to remember that Clad and Kaci's lockers were right near mine. Dammit. I needed to get my stuff, though, so I tied to hurry before they showed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:50 pm

"What's wrong?" Kaci asked when she saw Clad's worried expression, but he just shook his head.
"Nothing," he muttered, scanning the halls like he normally did when he was with her. They made their way to their lockers to find Karma hurrying at hers. "Karma, we need to talk," he told her, walking towards her, keeping Kaci in his perephial vision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Karma: "I can't I...don't want to be late to class," What a lie. I didn't give a shit whether I made it to class, I just didn't want to be alone with Clad. I slammed my locker shut, to find him standing right in front of me. I held back a cringe, and took a small step backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum