the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Chance?

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Second Chance? Empty Second Chance?

Post by Alice Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Everyone wants a new start a fresh start. Some want it through moving to a new town, school, or even countries! But how many fully succeed? What will you take with you to get your fresh start? Are you even happy about getting a second chance or are you sour and not happy what so ever about it? Are you going to find love or fail? Or do you just want a friend to help you get along with the new change?

Oh.. and another thing... what made you need the second chance? Is it because of what you are or what you did?
Food for thought.

~

Name:
Species: (vampire, angel, demon, literally anything you want c: they can even be human)
Looks:
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Second Chance? Empty Re: Second Chance?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Name: Shannon Ironheart
Bio: She just got out of an abusive relationship.
Species: Necromancer.
Looks: Second Chance? Ad85c7dd (Dark red hair though)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Name: Rags (that is a nickname her real name is amy)
Bio: kind of a hard one to tell really. She was born in a pretty well off family but then she.. just ran away. No one knows why and now she is in a new town to try to get away from well whatever she is or whatever she did. She doesn't speak because she is a mute and honestly would rather be alone but dddeeeeeppp and I mean dddeeeeepppp down she wants to have someone to help her through.. and maybe even give her company. She has been getting into hhaarrdd core drugs I mean like heroin and crack kind of hardcore drugs. She goes to parties if she can find them and uses her body to.. well get some spare cash.
Species: a thing called a Magic user. Some may even call her a Madge if you want to go that far into it. Though I do have to say that she.. isn't.. in the most.. greatest control over her powers it will take an awful long time to even begin learning what she needs to.
Looks:Second Chance? Beauty-girl-hair-miranda-kerr-Favim.com-498246
Name: Ray
Bio: He was kicked out of his house after his sister died. Well he would say he ran away being the fact that he truly wanted to go. So he did. His sister meant everything to him and after she finally just.. ended up popping a bunch of pills and never waking up. He packed up his crap yelled at his parents and just.. left. he is currently looking for work in mechanics because he works well with cars. He needed a new start and now he is getting one sort of forced on his but he is getting use to the idea of it.
Species: Fire bender
Looks: Second Chance? Beanie-black-and-white-boy-cute-smoking-Favim.com-192346

Last edited by Alice on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:42 pm

So, could we start or should I really try to make up another charrie? Razz
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:36 am

erhm.. maybe try to make another one I mean if you want xDD if not it's okay *nod*
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:46 am

Name: Jaxton Blackbourne
Bio: TBD.
Species: Phoenix (Never dies, controls fire.)
Appearance: Full, short black hair. Red eyes with orange circling around the pupil. Tall and lean, but still muscular.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:00 am

Rags looked around the place. She... felt weird to be honest. This kind of city.. the underground was filthy well filthier then she was use to. It was always in some allyway and to get even one hit of something so sweet took a lot of effort. Sometimes it just wasn't worth it to get the taste of that sweet thing that drove you into total happiness. She ran her fingers through her new;y washed hair after staying at a man's house for a night. She was wearing one of his shirts with some pants she found thrown away. Stupid city people throwing away perfectly good clothing just because they aren't in style anymore. she grumbled to herself. She leand back against a brick wall just outside of a small vafe. She had her guitar next to her and was taking a break from playing. In total she had made round about $30. It wasn't too shabby considering she was playing her own music and not music people knew. Rags new how to get to people and how to make them give her money. Do the things they knew and make them love it. She smirked a bit before picking up her guitar again and strumming away to get money to add to her apartment payment.

Ray walked through the streets of the old town. He liked it he must say. It was new to him the feel of the place. He had never really liked a place or even found a place to call home. After hearing about his sister's death and how his oh so mighty parents took everything from him... all he ever wanted was to leave. Leave his parents and past behind him and get started on working on cars and make a living for himself.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:08 am

Jaxton found himself taking a shortcut to his apartment. The day was normal with the bustle of footsteps and bits of conversation. Except he was starting to go towards a cafe and heard the strum of guitar strings. He hadn't heard anything quite like it in all of his years of living. He stopped for a moment to take in the sound. "You play pretty well..." He had to remark to the rather good looking girl playing.

Shannon walked down the street, covering her face slightly with her hood. She just had left her boyfriend's...ex-boyfriend's house after he went nuts and decided to take it out on her. She could still feel the sting of his hand against her cheek. She hadn't exactly been paying attention, keeping her gaze on the sidewalk and accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry." She apologized quickly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:11 am

Rags blinked and looked up. She tilted her head just slightly. "Oh.. um.. thanks man." She said and looked back at her guitar. Weird she thought, no one ever compliments me they usually give me my money and walk away... this guy might be a creep.

Ray juped a bit and frowned a bit. "Dont worry about it ma'am." he said tossing his bag over his shoudler. You alright miss?" He asked with a slight headtilt. She seemed a bit out of it for his sake.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:16 am

Jaxton almost chuckled at how surprised she seemed. He fished into his pocket and pulled out a $50. He tossed it into the open guitar case, quickly noticing that was practically the only amount of currency in there. "You don't have many takers though..." He remarked before continuing, "I used to have a little street show myself, had that problem when I first started out."

"Uh yeah, I'm fine." Shannon replied rather quickly and almost facepalmed at how unconvincing she was. She heard her name called somewhere behind her in a harsh tone and she absentmindedly blurted out, "Yeah, maybe not."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:26 am

Rags raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh...?" She asked putting her guitar down and pulling her knees to her chest. SHe didn't much care for strangers they always seemed to wantto 'help her' but she was perfectly fine on her own.

Ray blinked and looked up to see a man walking fast and furious. Ray looked at her and offered his hand ."Comewith me." He said. He knew no one here or anything but hey.. might as well go out of his wa to help this chick.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:31 am

Jaxton leaned back against the wall. "Mmhm. I tried doing some card tricks, little magic routines, that kind of thing." He chuckled, "Didn't go over too well when someone realized the trick. Lost all the money I earned that day."

Shannon was just surprised for a moment before quickly doing what he had asked. There was no time for second options.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:42 am

Rags shrugged. "that's why you don't preform magic in front of people." She said with a little bit of bite. He knew nothing about magic and the power you could have except for petty street magic.

Ray lead her away into a store and had her hide away from him. He watched as the man walked away from the store pissed. he kept calling her name and he sounded pissed off. He looked at her. "Your name is shannon?" He asked with an eyebrow raise.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:46 am

Jaxton almost was caught off guard by her response but shrugged it out. "Trust me, dear. I know a lot about that." He retorted simply, glancing down at her, his eyes almost having a hidden flame behind the redness.

Shannon would've laughed under different circumstances. "Yeah, and?" She questioned. A small smile touched her lips. "Is it odd or something?" She asked jokingly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:54 am

Rags shrugged. "Maybe or maybe not... doesn't really matter to me now does it?" She asked. She just wanted him to go away so she could pack up pay the money to her landlord and go get a taste of what she wanted most.

Ray chuckled. "Nah.. it ws my sister's name." He nodded with a sad smile. "I like it."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:59 am

Jaxton shrugged. "I suppose it doesn't." He stuffed his hands in his coat pockets as he started to leave. "Good luck to ya."

Shannon managed a small melancholy smile, not about to pry in his personal life. "So, uh, what's your name by the way?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Rags gave a sort of half smile not saying anything more. She felt as if he wanted her to talk but she wouldn't. Nope she would keep her mouth shut.

Ray looked at her. "Name is Ray." He said offering his hand to her. "Pleasure."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Jaxton left without saying much more. He had things to take care of, and for some reason, it seemed to him like he'd probably see her in the future. He hadn't realized how dark it had gotten until he took a shortcut down an alleyway not too far from the cafe. Some guy came up from behind a dumpster with knife in hand. Jaxton practically rolled his eyes. "You really want to play this game?" He questioned, forming a ball of fire in the palm of his hand. The guy immediately freaked and took off. "Didn't think so."

Shannon took his hand, "Minus the circumstances, yeah." She replied, looking up at him. The lighting gave a small peek at the bruise forming on her cheek but she didn't notice.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Ray frowned and moved looking at her cheek. "He hit you?" He asked in a rough not happy tone. "How long has this gone on?" He frowned and went to find some ice.

Rags rolled her eyes as the guy and went to pay off her landlord. She then went to a party where everything was sold from heroin to crack to simple weed. She was happy and in her own little blissful world.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Shannon's blue eyes were downcast. She answered when he returned, "Him beating on me, you mean? Hell...I can't even remember at this point."

Jaxton needed something. Something that he hasn't indulged in quite a few years. He wanted a kick, and he knew exactly where to get it.
(So he shows up at the same place. Razz)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:08 pm

(oh xDD ok sounds good c:)

Ray frowned. "That isn't good... I need to get you to a doctor..." HE said frowning. "Is there one here?"

Rags laid on the couch after hitting up. The drug rushed through her blood stream and she smiled feeling the high coming on.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Shannon looked around. "I really doubt that, Ray." She said softly before saying, "If you really insist, okay, we can go to a hospital."

Jaxton paid what he needed to get what he wanted. It was this new drug they developed. Something to give you the ultimate high without the devastating crash. Well, it wasn't like he had to worry about a drug overdose or anything with his ability...
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Ray sighed and offered his hand. "Dont worry about it... I got you." He said watching her. "Let's go."

Rags laid on the couch at the party but heard soemone come in. She looked oer and it wa s a hot guy. He looked fimiluar but she was too high to care. She walked up t him and smirked. "Hey there handsome." She said flirtatiously. She needed the money
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:40 pm

Shannon nodded, taking his hand once again. "All right."

(This is gonna be interesting with...yeah. XD.)

Jaxton swore he had seen the girl before but that thought clouded when the drug began to take over his system. "Hey gorgeous." He replied, his rational thoughts obviously going out the window.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:03 pm

(pppfffttt of course)

Ray nodded and lead her away to find the hospital.

RAgs smirked. "You are pretty cute." She winked and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Do you wanna take this upstairs and pay the lady?" She asked with a huge grin.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum