the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Chance?

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Second Chance? - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Chance?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Shannon switched her gaze between where they were headed and him. She was still in awe that he would help her this much. They made it to the hospital after a short while.

Jaxton grinned, his hands running down her sides to plant themselves at her hips. "I think that would be pretty enjoyable..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Ray got in and signed her up. He sat next to her and looked around. He never felt easy in a hstpile not after he had to bring his sister here to find out there was no way to save her. He gulped and coughed and looked down.

Rags smirked. "Then let's go." She breathed dragging him up the stairs to a used old beat up room.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Shannon glanced over at him but before she could say anything, a nurse had called her in and they did a check up on her. Turned out not only she had the bruise but also a cracked rib.

Jaxton eagerly followed her, and when they were in the room, he kissed her full on, his hands roaming her body.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Rags smirked. "I need the money first. "She breathed. "And I will deliever." She grins kissing down his neck.

Ray stood following her. He held her hand frowning at her. "THat man needs to be locked up somewhere." HE shook his head. "No real man hits a woman."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:15 pm

"Ah, I see." He smirked, "How much you charge?"

Shannon half-frowned, not sure what to say. She kept quiet when they had to bandage her up and then when the nurse left for a moment, she said "I should've left him sooner...then this wouldn't have happened."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Rags smirked. "Well $20 for 10 minutes." SHe grinned kissing down his neck.

Ray frowned. "What happened?" He asked watching him. "So exactly... happen with him?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:47 pm

"Damn." Jaxton retorted with a half-grin. "Well, I definitely want longer than that..." He murmured, his drugged brain deciding to fish out plenty of money from his wallet.

Shannon looked up at him. "You mean how exactly I got..." She motioned to her injuries. "All this?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Rags took it all and smirked shoving him to the bed. "As long as you want handosme." She said getting ontop and smirked. "Hope you keep coming back as long as your wallet is filled."

Ray nodded. "Yes..." he said next to her watching her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 am

"I plan on it." Jaxton remarked, his hands resting on her hips for the moment. He sort of admired the sight...well, semi-blurred sight of her.

Shannon sighed. "I don't even remember why he became mad. It was just so quick. Things were like normal and then switched over to...him taking his anger out on me like usual, not just emotionally but physically this time." Her hand tentatively went up to her cheek and she bit her lip to keep tears at bay.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:15 am

Rags smirked before kissing him and keeping him highly entertained through the entire night before she left to her own apartment.

Ray frowned andtook her hand in his. "It is alright.. I wont let him hurt you.. .I prmise." He nodde.d She was now under his own care.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:20 am

Jaxton eventually fell from his high and returned to his apartment. Though when he looked at his phone, he saw one of his friends was apparently at that party. The guy's text read Saw the hottie you went upstairs with. Man, hope you had fun with that. What the hell? He didn't even remember that part of the night.

Shannon smiled almost weakly. "Thank you, so much."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:31 am

Rags woke up grumbling and got up her hair messy and she walked to get dress and then grabbed th emoney she had and went ot buy some food. Her walked like osmeone who just came down from a huge high.

Ray nodded. "You are welcome."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:34 am

Jaxton groaned. He needed some food, and pain killers. The freaking dealer lied about no crash. He knew he didn't have any of those things he needed. He had to go get some. He grudgingly went to the nearest store.

The nurse came back in, dismissing Shannon kindly. "Well, time to get out of here." Shannon remarked, hopping down from the table.

~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:39 am

Rags went throughthe food grabbing a package of doughnuts and a thing of chocolate milk. She rubbed her face and paying the man. She walked out with her sweatpants on her hips her tank up a bit up showing her body.

Ray nodded and helped her. "Lets go." He said with a small smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:41 am

Jaxton passed a girl as he walked in. He recognized her. The girl that was playing the guitar yesterday. Not only that...he was starting to get vague flashbacks from last night. Did he...? No. She wouldn't...with him. Right?

"Right." Shannon agreed with a small smile on her lips, leading the way out of the hospital.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:47 am

Rags didn't even seen him as they walked away from him. She ate the doughnuts and chugged the milk before throwing it away. She felt dizzy and needed to get high fast and easy.

Ray smiled helpping her away and held her close. "I got you."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:53 am

(Um...huh, dunno what to do for Jaxton right now...)

Shannon glanced up at him, a smile skirting across her lips. Though it seemed he was being over cautious or careful.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:55 am

(wanna fast forward maye a cuple weeks cause they would be high and yeah her being her.... after adjusting to the place? maybe they meet during a stage preformance since she is an actress to...)

Ray helped her to an apartment he was renting . he sat her on the couchn.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:01 am

(Yeah. Wanna start that? Razz)

Shannon looked around. It seemed pretty well put together. She looked over at him. "I really hope I'm not imposing at all..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:06 am

(sure)

Rags was acting actually acting on stage. She was getting paid good money which meant she got the best drugs. She loved the feeling of acting and the feelings of the good drugs she can now afford.

Ray smiled. "No you are not." HE said smiling. "I am happy ot help you."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:08 am

Jaxton felt like going somewhere to unwind, to just enjoy. He knew the one place he hadn't checked out was the theater. He managed to get inside and sat towards the back.

Shannon nodded with a smile. "All right then." She leaned back, though internally winced when it caused pain and she straightened her posture again.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:52 am

Rags acted and acted. She had the lead role for a change and it was lovely. When she went for curtain call she grinned bowing.

Ray smiled. "Do you want anything? Anything at all?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:06 am

Jaxton once again thought he recognized the lead actress. How do you know? How long you lived, you've seen plenty of people...she might just resemble someone you used to know. He could barely keep track of all the people that came in and out of his life over the years. Back to the present, he had to admit she was good at what she did. He might just go give her his compliments.

"Uh..." She felt kind of awkward now. "Something to drink, maybe?"
(Oh by the way, y'know she can see ghosts so...maybe Ray's sister will show up later...Razz Maybe.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:18 pm

(sounds good *nod*)

Rags finished up and changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt. She sighed and stretched. She really needed a high, a buzz, something so that she didn't have to go home tonight. She stretched and started walking to the front entrance door.

Ray nodded. "I have to go to the market can you handle being by yourself for 20 minutes?" He asked with an eyebrow raise.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Jaxton was just on his way out and offhandedly starting saying to her, "You know, your performance was really great..." He hadn't exactly seen who it was though.

"I think I can manage that." Shannon replied half-humorously.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum