the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Chance?

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Second Chance? - Page 3 Empty Re: Second Chance?

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Rags shrugged it off. "Thanks." She called over her shoulder walking. She had heard that voice before.. in a dream she thought. she shook her head. That was impossible. She needed a high right now.

Ray smiled a bit and handed her a piece of paper with a number on it. "Call me if there is any trouble." He brought the house phone to her.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Jaxton thought he may have heard that voice...but shrugged it off. He figured he might head back to that same house as before. He really had nothing better to do and he managed to get enough money to spend.

"All right." Shannon replied with a small smile. "I will, don't worry."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Rags walked into the house trying to find the biggest drug she could find. She bought some weed and heroin happily and quickly rolled up the weed and smoked it up. It filled her lungs and it smelt so good to her. The high wasn't as strong as with Heroin.

Ray nodded and kissed her forehead before leaving.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Jaxton arrived after a while and started to talk with his 'dealer', asking if he had anything better. He had to pay a little higher for this, but he noticed quickly after taking it, it was plenty worth the price.

Shannon smiled to herself, figuring she should go have a look around his apartment. She paused at the bathroom when she saw her reflection in the mirror. Jeez, this bruise looks bad... She thought, touching it tentatively. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw a figure behind her. She turned out, only getting a glimpse of what she now saw as a girl before it vanished. She caught her breath before letting out a groan. Not this again...I can't get a break.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:58 am

Rags laid on the floor of her 'room' and smirked a bit. The high was lovely and beautiful. She waited for her usual to come and pay her big bucks. He was a nice guy after all and he paid well.

The ghost girl peaked through the door and stared at her. She was pretty. The girl slowly walked in being only about 13 years old. She stared at her with big eyes. "Who are you?" She asked in a gentle almost whisper.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:00 pm

The drugs completely took over his system. He found himself wandering around and ended up in one unnamed room. He saw there was a chick already there...oh wait, he knew her. He thought anyway.

Shannon blinked, surprised at the question. She said her name after a short moment before asking the same question. "Who are you?" She was definitely curious as to why there'd be a dead girl in Ray's apartment.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Rags sat up and saw him. "Hey handsome got the money?" She asked with a big grin on her lips.

The little girl stared. "S-shannon." She said her eyes widened. "M-my name i-is...or..w-was shannon."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Jaxton grinned himself, going over to her. "You know it, babe. When don't I?"

Shannon suddenly felt almost as if she couldn't breath. "Y-You're Ray's sister?" She questioned quietly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Rags smirked and looked up at him. "Well I an't going up there handosme you gotta come down here and pay the lady." She smirked.

Shannon stared but gave a small nod. "H-he is sad..." She whispered rubbing her forehead. "Really really sad...."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:15 pm

Jaxton grinned, moving down towards her and paused a moment. He had a second of clarity where he saw her entire visage. "I...I know you." He sort of stammered, returning to his full height. "Not just from here but...you're that girl."

Shannon half-frowned, her expression becoming sympathetic. Her hand went to touch the girl on the shoulder and was surprised when her hand didn't pass through. Another thing about a necromancer, they had a stronger connection to spirits than other people. "I'll try to help him, I promise you that."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Rags rolled her eyes. "You're crazy. Pay me or get out." She grumbled. She didn't need a lunatic.. not right now and not ever. If he wanted her he would have to pay big like he had for the past month.

Shannon fronwed. "P-please... he.. needs to not be sad anmore." She said tears in her eyes. "H-he needs to be saved before soemthing.. something happens."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Jaxton shook his head. "You're as antisocial as you were that day you were playing the guitar on the sidewalk." He remarked. He made a stupid, stupid mistake and he knew it was his time to leave, and that's what he started to do.

Shannon half-frowned as she asked, urging the girl on gently. "Before what happens?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:31 pm

Rags was too high to care. She rolled her eyes letting him walk. She didn't need him who was he to judge her. She laid down in the bed before someone came and took his place.

Shannon gulped. "I.. I-it's a l-long story."She said with a small frown.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:33 pm

(Eh not sure what else to do with him for now. Razz)

Shannon gave a soft, understanding smile. "If you don't want to tell me, that's all right. I'll make sure nothing bad happens to him, okay?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:39 pm

(*slams hand on the fast forward button to about 2 weeks* )

Rags was sitting in her place in the street playing her guitar singing softly getting some good money. She was excited. She was going to a new party up the street with this new drug they finally released. She was so happy to give it a try. Her body looked like skin covered bone. She was still beautiful just you could see her collarbone and ribs because of the drug use and lack of food.

Shannon looked at her. "I-in t-time you w-will figure it out." She whispered befofre hugging Shannon.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:45 pm

(Lol. Problem solved. Very Happy)

Jaxton took his normal route from work to home. He started to hear music...music so unique he knew he had it before. That same girl...except now she looked incredibly skinny. He figured it was because of the drugs. He didn't even indulge himself on drugs that much to cause something like that. He found the situation awkward and tried to walk past without her noticing.

Shannon hugged her back, trying to comfort her as much as she could. She wondered what Ray's situation though. He seemed relatively...fine. Something was up. She was going to find out what.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:50 pm

(hehehe)

Rags saw him not even missing a beat. She just rolled his eyes. "What are you too good fro me now?" She scoffed and strummed it ignoing him.

Shannon snuggled her and sighed. The door was opening and Shannon disappeared before Ray walked into the room with his arms full of things.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Jaxton paused, looking back at her. His tone wasn't angry or anything, he just asked simply, "Who in the hell ever said that?"

Shannon pretended like she was touching up her makeup in the bathroom before peeking out the door, "Hey, you're back."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:17 am

Rags glared at him. "You did when you just walked on by like an idiot." She said her voice was heated. She hated him.. hated him now.

Ray nodded. "That I am." He smiled and handed her a ginger ale. "Is that okay or do you want something different?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:46 am

"Well, what am I supposed to say, hm?" Jaxton questioned with an eyebrow raise. "Hey, sorry I freaked out last time and didn't pay you?"

"That's fine." Shannon said with a small smile, taking it from him. She could kind of sense now his sister's ghost was attached to him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Rags rolled her eyes. "Sure why not since that's what you think and of course it is alright right." She said her words leaking with venom.

Ray smiled a bit and stretched before going and loading up the cabinets and food cupboards.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:07 am

"Hell, woman..." Jaxton sighed, "You're absolutely frustrating..." He admitted exasperatingly. "When aren't you so angry at the world, let alone me?"

Shannon followed him into the kitchen. She hopped up onto the counter, sort of watching him. She wasn't sure if she should tell him what had just happened to her or not.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:24 am

Rags loooked at him and finally ended up standing. She walked over to him and crossed her arms. Her eyes looked like they were on fire. "Excuse me say that to my face!"

Ray walked putting all of the food back humming. Shannon was following him having appeared out of nowhere. She turned to Shannon and held her finger to her lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:56 am

Jaxton sighed, rolling his eyes. "You are absolutely frustrating with how stubborn you are...and I swear, you're just happy being pissed off at everyone."

Shannon glanced over to her and nodded slightly in understanding. Acting normal whenever she ended up in Ray's sights.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:50 am

Rags glared at him still in his face. "Yeah? well you are a moron who thinks he can speak to a girl like that!" She yelled pulling her fist back to sock him.

Ray sighed after finishing and saving the plastic bags. "Well come on let's get you all settled in and I got some movies so that you wouldn't be bored." He said gesturing to the hhuugggeee stacks of movies.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum