the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legendary After-Life

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Legendary After-Life - Page 2 Empty Re: A Legendary After-Life

Post by Echo Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:44 am

((I think he'd only intervene if she were to actually start drowning or something. I think the first post said that these people aren't supposed to show themselves to anyone. Too bad Bells went to sleep, or we could ask her more about the world in general.

Speaking of sleep, I should do that soon, haha...

Also, whoops, it looks like I read your previous post wrong. I thought she'd already put a foot in or something. Heh, oh well))

Nate

"Can you not?" I asked. "Really, can you not? It's cold and wet and gross enough out already without, y'know, walking into a river. Ughhhhh why did I have to get the girl who walks into fast-moving rivers?" I looked up at the sky. "Why, huh? Do you think this is funny?"

I wished this girl would just come to her senses already. I also wished I could actually tell her these things.

((EDIT: Ah, sorry, but I need to get to bed. See ya!))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Deer Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:11 am

((Same about the sleep side of things, I think I'll need to pick this up again tomorrow! We can get more details from Bells in the morning  Very Happy Sleep well, thanks for making my first day here lovely! ))

Little Deer
Little Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:54 am

((Okay, Ima edit it into the first post, but I'll just make some seeing rules here to help people:
1. Normally, those alive can't see the dead. There are very few chances for normal people to see them which are as follows:
2. The person made themselves visible, which is rare because it's against the laws established by the judges.
3. The rule that normally applies only to guardians, if they directly interact with the person, aka pushing them out of the way of something, keeping them from falling off of something, etc. The problem with this little chance for their charge to see them, however, is that if they're seen, the charge becomes more likely to see that specific angel in the future. They know they exist, so they're more inclined to noticing their existence, be it hearing the occasional comment, catching a glance in a mirror or out of the corner of their eye, there's just a better chance.
3. If the dead person directly interacts with an object. Moving it, dropping it, all of that. If someone sees it, they have a chance of seeing the person doing it. The same rule applies as seeing an angel, they're more likely to see it.
4. A superstitious person has a chance. Meaning, they believe in ghosts and the legends. It's like knowing they exist, they have a higher chance of seeing them or catching sight of them.

Hope this helps!))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:09 pm

After passing through the portal, Brett snapped out his wings and took a quick look around to see where he'd been placed. Just as he'd guessed, if he hadn't caught himself he would have fallen. It was rather annoying that just because he could fly, the portal seemed to place him in situations where he would have to.
Not only that, but it was raining.
Scanning the area for the lucky couples that could actually stand to be out in this mess, Brett caught sight of something that surprised him, and also explained why it was raining.
"Hey, Frosty," he greeted, dropping down on the bench next to her. "Mind letting up on the rain? It's a bit depressing, don't you think?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2