the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death vs Life

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Death vs Life Empty Death vs Life

Post by Stark Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:47 am

There is a war. A war between death and life, you've all heard of it, you think you are on the side of life, that is, until you die. Then you realize how awful life really was. But there are those who cling to life as long as possible, they cling to it so desperately that eventually they become immortal. These immortals or Vitam are at a constant war with those dead who want to only help others to the afterlife. The only way to kill a Vitam is to strike them with a blade formed out of steel forged from the forges of Heaven, the same goes for the Mortum, even angels can be corrupted. The dead are called Mortum. The Mortum want to help while the Vitam seek to keep humans in the misery of life forever. The Vitam are not evil, they are far from it in fact, they think what they are doing is right, they are simply misguided by there evil leader. No one knows his real leader but he was the first Vitam and he is only known as Life. Life's more infamous adversary is called Death. The war rages. The only question is who will win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Sheet:

Name:
Species: (Vitam and Mortum occasionally are sentient animals as well, eg wolves, cats, dogs, snakes. If they live long enough they become a humanoid version of the animal they were)
Vitam or Mortum:
Image: (Optional)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Death vs Life Empty Re: Death vs Life

Post by Alice Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Name: Alice
Species: Human
Vitam or Mortum: Mortum
Image: Death vs Life Beautiful-black-hair-blue-eyes-cute-eyes-fashion-Favim.com-76973_thumb

Name: Jaden
Species: Bear humaniod
Vitam or Mortum: Vitam
Image: Death vs Life 1299461199_2484_full

Last edited by X_x ALICE BRIDE x_X on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:45 pm

(Alice, I didn't mean too confuse or anything but when I said species I didn't mean mythical... I guess its okay though)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Name: Jack
Species: Wolf, humanoid
Looks: Brown fur green eyes, tall.

Name: David
Image:

http://www.desktopanimewallpaper.com/bulkupload/2010MS1/TV%20Shows/Bleach/Ichigo-Kurosaki-3.jpg
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Name: Death
Image:

Name: Eryk
Species: Raven, Humanoid
Image:
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm

(Cool thanks for Joining Night! Very Happy )
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:32 pm

fixed :3
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Name: Adarian
Image:
Death vs Life Cute-emo-liked-his-white--large-msg-11807407012

Name: Wynter
Age: Looks 19-20 ish, doesnt really know how old she is. Stopped counting.
Image: Death vs Life Tumblr10
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:43 pm

(Alright, we can start whenever)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:08 pm

can you post first???
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:26 pm

(Sure!)
Jack:
I walk through the city a hood covering my face. If anyone were to see the lupine face I don't what they would say. I was rushing to meet Lord Life, he said he had a very important assignment for me. But did he have to make it in New York City? In Times Square of all places? I sigh softly as I walk into a subway station, down the tracks and into a secret room where the Vitam leader lives.

David:
Groggily I wake up in Calculus. I groan. I was dead! Just because I had stayed on the mortal plane as a Mortum did it mean I still had to go to high school? Clearly it did. At least I was getting As in most of my classes... except Calculus. Which I usually slept through. I got up and wandered out of class on my home. Glad school was over.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Wynter: The drudgery called 'school' finally ended and i began heading to work. Id died a long time ago, but i still went to school as a cover and i needed a place to live, meaning i needed rent money, which required a job. I walked into the bookstore where i worked, stashing my stuff in the back room and taking up my position at the counter. Another dull shift....

Adarian: I stalked through the streets, completely aimlessly. I currently had nothing to do, nowhere to be, and nowhere to go. So i wandered around, thoughts swirling through my head, simply observing. Kept out of the way, just watching, listening. It was what i did. I wasnt so good with the speaking...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:20 am

Alice walked in the street holding her coat more closer to herself. She was freezing. She couldnt think nor speak at the presant moment. She hit a boy (Adarian) and she fell on the ground. "Sorry..." She muddered feeling like a complete idiot.

Jaden ran into the forest. His lungs filled with sweet air. He smiled at the thought of becoming a bear. Faster and faster he went and his heart raced. Finally he jumped and he is in bear form. He yelled out in excitement and kept running.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:53 am

I HAS A QUESTION. IT BE A VEY MASSIVELY IMPORTANT QUESTION. HERE IS THE QUESTION:

Are Mortum/Vitam able to tell that other people are Mortum/Vitam, or do they kinda just have to find out on their own? Like, would Adarian be able to tell that Alice is Mortum? Since that will drastically change his reaction....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:52 pm

(They can tell it because Vitam and other living have a light red arua surrounding them Mortum do not have them, only Vitam and Mortum can spot it. Vitam's aura is blue though)

Last edited by condog on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:55 pm

(Can someone be Life or should I be him?)
David:
I walk into Wynter's store where she worked. I flopped down on a couch that was there for people browsing books. "I hate school!" I bark. "Couldn't I have died when I was like 21?" I look over at Wynter. "You understand don't you, Wynter?"

(Btw most Mortum know other Mortum if they like go to the same school cuz of the aura thing, same with Vitam)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Wynter: I glanced up as David appeared, only mildly surprised that he was visiting me at work. "I guess." i replied levelly. "I mean, i died at nineteen, so i should technically be in college or something, but i can pass for a high school student...... its more boring taking stuff over again, trust me." i said. "And i swear, teachers are all evil. All of them. They all secretly come from a dimension of hideous baby-eating demons, and they hang around children because we remind them of babies, even though they hate us because we arent babies and are therefore non-edible. Which is why all teachers seem to hate kids. Or, that's my theory anyways...." i said thoughtfully, replaccing some books on a shelf carefully.

Adarian: For a second, when the girl fell over, i thought about helping her. But i noticed her aura. Mortum. Therefore, my enemy. "Watch where you're going." i muttered, gaze level and cold. I didnt show compassion to those i was against.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:28 am

Alice looked up and shruddered away form his harsh words. "No need to be a jerk." She commented feeling alone once more. She tried to stand but fell again. Her hea d was filled with a million thoughts and she couldnt breathe.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:14 pm

(Guess I'll be Life)

Name: Life
Species: The pure embodiement of life
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:17 pm

David:
I look at her once again wondering how she died. "Honestly, where do you come up with these theories?" I say grinning. "You should be an author or something. I do agree teachers are evil though" I pick up a random book and start flipping through the pages.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 pm

Adarian: "I'll act howevere i want...." i muttered, brushing past her and moving on. No need to stick around and focus too much on this one insignificant individual.....

Wynter: "My theories? I just pretty much say whatever seems to make logical sense." i said. "I dont think i have enough imagination or attention span to be an author...." i said, continuing to shelve. Work was boring, but hopefully the time would pass a little quicker with David hanging around. "Anyways....... anything interesting happen to you lately?" i asked. My life (or un-life?) had been dull as of late. Maybe David would be able to tell me something interesting.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Alice rolled her eyes and she stood. She followed him with a interest. He seemed diffrent and she made sure he couldnt see her. She knew she was dead but... he was living.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Darkness. Not the common misconception of darkness in which light can still be seen, but true darkness, the horror of which none can fathom, but for one, there was no other. She was Death. And she was angry.

Now, to most, the thought of an angry Death would be a bad one. Death doesn't sound like the type of person that would be good angry. There was really only one person that could cause her to be angry anymore. Life. Then again, who could blame her. She and her Mortum were just trying to do their job. They didn't want to KILL anyone. Okay, maybe she did, but Death was too smart to admit that. They were just trying to take those who were supposed to die, to the afterlife.

That was what occupied the thoughts of one fuming female. Death stormed around the world, not bothering to hide her anger. She was angry a lot anymore, and she didn't see why she shouldn't let everyone know that.

---

Eryk was bored. That seemed to happen a lot to the humanoid. The Ravenboy looked around, and, not spotting anything of interest, decided to fall back on his normal path of action. That was what brought the Vitam to the bookstore that day. No matter how many days he spent there, he could always find at least one good book to read. He chose to ignore the fact that a Mortum worked there. He wasn't going to let that stop him from enjoying the stories.

He walked into the bookstore, and found a new book. He took it from the shelf, and sat on one of the large chairs in the corner, starting to read. He faintly overheard two Mortum talking, but he wasn't overly interested.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:44 pm

David:
"Nope!" I say annoyed. "When I got to choose this instead of the afterlife Lord Death told me this would be full of adventure and chances to fight Vitam bad guys. Its been two years and I haven't even met a Vitam!" I groan throwing my arms up in the air in a WTF? gesture.

Jack:
I walk into Lord Life's temple. I fall to a knee before him and say, "You called for me master?"

Life:
"Yes, yes I did Jack" I smile warmly at the half-human half-wolf. "As you are aware I have a very special task for you. Would you like to know what it is?"

Jack:
"Yes, my lord" I say looking up. He is sitting on a blue throne. I had never figured it out but apparently blue was the color of Life. Something to do with water providing life, and white being death for the white of a skeleton.

Life:
I grin and say bluntly, "I want you to kill Death"

Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Adarian: I just..... continued to wander. The dead girl behind me nagged at my mind. Should i have fought her? She was my enemy, but didnt seem like much of a threat..... oh well. She was well behind me now. I doubted i would ever see her again. For now, it was better to focus on what lay ahead. I still had no purpose today... nothing to do, nowhere to be. I walked until i was exhausted, temporarily resting at a park, perched in a tree.

Wynter: I sighed. "Me neither. But it'll happen eventually...." i said, fiddling with the chains hanging from my black jeans absently as i finished shelving and returned to my place behind the counter. "All we can do for now is be patient and keep an eye out. We're sure to run across some Vitam eventually....."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next