the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Paranormal C.C. No title yet

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Paranormal C.C. No title yet - Page 2 Empty Re: New Paranormal C.C. No title yet

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Shannon: "Hey." I greeted him back with a polite smile. I wondered why he even bothered to come talk to me. "Have we met somewhere?" I asked in an even tone.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

New Paranormal C.C. No title yet - Page 2 Empty Re: New Paranormal C.C. No title yet

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Liam: I sat down in front of her. "umm I don't think so. Okay this may sound weird, but do you have powers?" I had a feeling she was like me. I didn't think she had my powers, but she did have powers.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Shannon: I blinked, and then answered slowly, "I'm a neucromancer...what about you?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Liam: I never met one of them before. Only heard of them. I wonder if she could... no that was a lost cause. I shook my head to focus. "I don't really know a name for it but i can feel emotions and sometimes auras. I am still learning about my powers.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Shannon: "Hm. I've never met anyone with that power before."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Liam: "Neither have I. I am still searching for someone to help me. Tell me about your powers. It seems interesting."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Shannon: "Uh, well, I see ghosts, and can bring people back from the dead..." I answered nervously.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Trish: "Oh well that is very interesting!" I said, wanting her to be my friend. "Uhhm, you know that you could be in potential danger here since you know even a bit of witch craft." I said, needing to tell her about the new Voodoo Queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Roseline: I wince. "Oh...," I start. Maybe I should go give myself up to the cops now. My parents would just fork me over to a nanny after Mom complained about my new freckles and Dad has me checked for STD's.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:05 pm

( @Pavo, is this a post on the right CC? jw)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Yea. O.o
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 pm

(Sorry, I just didn't understand the last line all well, I will continue. btw I posted on your other CC, the wonderland one!)

Trish: I opened my mouth to speak, and I saw two cloaked intruders walk in. Then I fainted. I had been "fixed" with a hex and I knew these guys were trouble

(Just trying to bring all of our characters together!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Liam: "Thats interesting can it be overwhelming?" I looked around it was starting to get crowded. All these emotions were to much. I was starting to develop a head ache from the effort of blocking them all. It was starting to get hard to figure who emotions were who. One emotion though came loud and clear. FEAR. I looked over to see two figures and a girl on the ground. I quickly got up to help.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Shannon: I was about to answer him, but then he got up to help the girl laying on the ground, passed out. I only noticed until now. I quickly got out of my seat, and joined him to see if I could assist at all.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Trish: I heard comotion, but being unable to move and unable to see, I feared the worst. I couldn't speak to assist. I needed to get in my back. I needed to get out of here. I needed these kids to leave. I needed everyone to be safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Liam: I bent over the girl. I rolled her over onto her back. "Hey are you alright?" I look up at the girl I was just talking to. "Do you see those guys back there. I think they had something to do with her fainting. I can feel them and what they are feeling is dark and sinicter."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Shannon: I shook my head, "I wasn't able to get a good look at them."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Trish: I wanted to be able to speak, but I was "fixed." I heard a girl ask me if I was alright, but I dont think they yet realized that I couldn't help in any way. I could tell they knew that them two guys were bad news though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Liam: "I didn't see them either. I wonder why they would do this to some poor girl?" I look at down at the girl again and pity sweeps through me. I can feel that she is desperate, but what about. The two guys that were here or something worse? I realized something I never asked the girl who I was talking to her name. I look up, "Hey I am sorry I never asked for your name."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Shannon: "No need to be sorry. I'm Shannon, and you are?" I glanced back down at the girl, and felt a little pity for her. I never really showed my emotions that often.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Liam:"My names Liam. I know weird name for a guy, but my parents like the weird and unusual." I was still worried about the girl and could feel that Shannon felt pity for her to. I wish I could do something for her but didn't know how. I blinked and I was no longer in the cafe instead in this weird place. I turn around to see the girl who fainted in front of me. I got this feeling that I was in her head.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Shannon: I didn't think Liam was a weird name. I mean, Liam Neison, actor who was in a whole bunch of movies I'd watched before. I was about to tell him that, but then he seemed to space out a little. I wasn't sure if I should let him ride it out, or get his attention somehow. I eventually chose the former.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Trish: The boy from the diner was in my mind. Finally, a way to get help!

You need to drag my body out of here. Take me, the girl with you and the girl in the seat I was talking to. We need to get as far away from here as possiable. Dont talk to anyone. Get us to a safe place.

Then the boy faded. I hope he knows what I said. To think about it, I have never really talked to someone through my mind before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Liam: I heard the girls message and next thing I know it I am back in the cafe. I look at shannon. "We need to get out of here. Now and get somewhere safe." I looked at the girl frightened still sitting on the table. " Your coming with us to."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Shannon: I blinked, "Safe from who or what?" I wasn't just going to go with people I barely even knew without knowing what was going on.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next