the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Paranormal C.C. No title yet

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Paranormal C.C. No title yet - Page 3 Empty Re: New Paranormal C.C. No title yet

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Liam: "I don't know, but this girls know that something bad is coming and I would know if she was lying or not." I grabbed to girl and held in my arms. The girl sitting at the table got up.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

New Paranormal C.C. No title yet - Page 3 Empty Re: New Paranormal C.C. No title yet

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Shannon: I sighed, knowing it would be better if I went with. Didn't mean I particularly enjoy it though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Liam: I could feel she was reluctent, but decided not to act on it. I walked out with the girl in my arms. I wish I could talk to her again but I didn't know how I did it last time. We all walk out together. I don't know where to go so I turn to both the girls. "Any clue where we can find a hiding place?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:32 pm

(I don't really want to answer that since my character wouldn't know, but PavoLights' might...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:39 pm

(Yeah I didn't know either so I asked.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Trish: "bur.... burbon street...." I muttered. Since we were moving away from the attackers, I was getting more and more strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Liam: I here the girl in my arms mutter burbon street. "Since no one else has any idea we are going there" I tell that to the two girls standing there. I turn and head in the direction.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Shannon: I felt a little embarrassed and under-par not able to give him a location as I followed him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Trish: I felt the wind pass my ears as the boy walks. I start to regain myself as we go further from then men. I want to scream but I am unable to speak at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Liam: I move her in my arms a little to get a better hold. I feel that she is in pain and I hate that I can't do anything to help her. All I can do is get her to to a safe place. Finally we get to the street.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:24 am

Shannon: I walked next to Liam, and glanced around for anyone, or anything threatening.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:40 am

Trish: All of a sudden, I snapped out of it.

"Uhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Liam: I look down to see that she was waking up. "Can you walk I ask?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Trish: "Uhh, ill try" I stood on my own two legs, and slowly statred walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Liam: "Do you know where we are headed?" I ask. I was still staring at her to make sure she was alright. I could feel that she was weak. If she so much as stumbled I was going to catch her. I felt bad making her walk.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3