the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so!

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so! - Page 5 Empty Re: Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Aly: "Thanks Kari," I said. It mean't alot since she was Roses' bestfriend.

Back to top Go down

Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so! - Page 5 Empty Re: Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so!

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Kari: "Your welcome." I could see she wanted to go off with Eddie so I turned to him. "Why don't you go protect Aly while she gets cleaned up in my room." I turn back to Aly. "You can take any of my clothes out of my closet as long as I get it back."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Aly: "Oh, thanks," I said to Kari. It was kind of akward because I had never really had a close bond with her. "Come on Eddie," I said, pulling him inside and back up the stairs as we made our way to Kari's room.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Eddie: I scratch my head while Annie says hi. "Um...take care if her while she's getting dressed?"

Romeo: I look at her for a minute and then stand up. "Hey, Aylene? Wanna dance?" "Hell no!" "Yea, I think you do." I grab her arm and lead her to the dance floor.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Rose: I sighed, and leaned against a wall as Romeo left. Damn him, I was getting lonely. I can't wait to go home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Kari: I laugh my brothers face was funny. I go back inside to the party. Not much changed. I spotted my mother talking to people. I quickly went into the crowd before she saw me and called me over. I didn't notice I was walking on the dance floor till I bumped into Romeo.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Rose: I sighed when Kari came in and went outside. I stood on the veranda, looking over the balcony and in to the night sky. I leaned on the rail, gazing at the moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Aly: I was till holding Eddie's hand as we made it to Kari's room. I let go as soon as we shut the door. I knew what people must have thought when I led a boy into a room alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:45 pm

(Woah shit, I'm totally lost.)

Eli: "HAHAHAH! Oh my GOD! I like you! You're HILARIOUS!" I don't know what the hell was happening, but i was laughing really hard with Vera, who was sitting on my lap laughing just as hard.

Vera: "Heeeeeheeeeee ohhhh, i KNOW righttt. We are so fucking wasted right now." I laughed inwardly to. I wasn't wasted, but he sure as hell was. This is my chance for promotion! Find something out from the drunken bastard!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:52 pm

( Its okay!! Really nothing much to the plot has happened. Just a little cat fight!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:53 pm

(Yeah she has a point.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 pm

(Oh damnit! I missed a catfight? D:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:57 pm

brokenbone95 wrote:(Oh damnit! I missed a catfight? D:)
Yes you did, but it was minor, and no real detail to the plot. Are you new to this thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm

writes_for_fun wrote:
Yes you did, but it was minor, and no real detail to the plot. Are you new to this thread?

Nope, I was here since it begun. I just haven't been on since this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 pm

brokenbone95 wrote:
writes_for_fun wrote:

Nope, I was here since it begun. I just haven't been on since this morning.

Oh wow. im dumb. sorry, i was confused because you changed your profile pic!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:04 pm

LOL! Thats ok, i change it quite a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:25 pm

(Im sorry guys but ill be back tomorrow!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Alyne: "Here, you're not nearly wasted enough." I order three more rounds of shots and drop them on the table. "Sake bomb time!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:48 pm

(waits for someone to come talk to a lonely Rose)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:25 pm

(someone needs to talk to kari.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Vera: Well, since Rose was apparently so lonely, I went over to talk to her. "HIYA!" I said, still pulling the drunk act. I noticed that Eli was asleep by my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:42 am

(I'm stuck up stairs with Eddie? Ehhh so i cant do anything)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:48 pm

(Sucks I don't have anyone to talk to.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:02 pm

(We are all talk less)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:04 pm

(I know seems like this thread has gone dead.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next