the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so!

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so! - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Rose: I poked into her head and moved her over to the punch bowl, and stuck her head in, then came out. "Slap me again and I'll let you drown." I snapped.

Back to top Go down

Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so! - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so!

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Kari:"It's good to see you Aly. It does feel like as long time since we saw each other. We must catch up." Aly used to like my brother. It was obvious, but for some reason eddie was oblivious. I wonder if she still does. I look around at all the people here for my parents party. I was suppose to mingle, but didn't feel like it. Oh gosh Rose and Aly were going to fight. I stepped in front of them and held out my hands. "Both of you stop. This is not time for childish fighting."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Rose: I poked into Kari's head and moved her over to a corner, then removed myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Aly: Rose was a drunk mess, which is the only reason I didn't strangle her. I ran outside, needing someone to talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Rose: I called after Aly. "Chicken!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Aly: Rose could say all she wanted. She was the only one embarassing herself at this party. I would let her cool down, clean myself up, then go back in and have a good time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Kari: I glared at Rose. "How dare you use your powers on me?" I look in the direction where Aly ran I wonder if she needed so time to cool off or if she wanted to talk.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Rose: I laughed at how she tried to act like it was on purpose. And she tried to act all big about it. It was me who had the most fun. I turned to Kari. "You were in my way." I said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Aly: I sat down on a bench, feeling tears come to my eyes.

I knew what Rose thought of my family, and it made me sad. She only thought us to be sex crazed drug lords. That wasn't the truth. I was crying now. Warm tears dripping down my face in the cold D.C. weather.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Eddie: I notice Aly crying and walk over. "Hey, are you ok?"

Anne: I tap Rose on the shoulder. "Was that really appropriate?" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Kari:"I was trying to help you, but I guess your to drunk to accept that." I look at her and feel my face soften. "What happened to the girl who was my best friend only just a year ago? Now all I see in you Rose is anger."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Romeo: I whistle from where I watched the fight. To go help out or watch as chaos ensued? To go help out, or...Alyne grabs me by the hair and stands up. "Oh, c'mon! That was such an unfair fight! That's like Romeo trying to fight ke for Pete's sake!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Rose: "It was for me. Ah shit, she tainted the punch. Now I can't have any more drinks. Whatever." I said to the chick behind me. I turned to Kari. "Simple: I rebelled. And I'm not drunk. I've only had two drinks this evening. Actually, one and a half. Miss Lavergne had more than me. She went for a swim in it." I giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Aly: Eddie walked up, so I quickly wiped away my tears. "I'm okay I guess. Nothing more than the drama that happens at our usual four family gatherings." I said, giving a sigh and pulling out my pack of ciggeretts. "Do you mind?" I asked, lifting the pack, "I need one, what happened in there stressed me out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Kari: I shake my head at Rose. She knew that I was like her never following the rules, but I never went as far as she did. "I never wanted this." I walk away from her feeling sadness at losing my friend.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Rose: Whatever. I didn't like anyone in this world anyway. Why couldn't I just be on my own? Nope. My parents refused to let me be. So, I made what I could of it. I walked over to Romeo. "So, what'd you think of THAT entertainment? Never thought I'd see Aly Lavergne do something THAT derogatory." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Annie: My eyes narrow and I cross my arms. "What about us damn Lavergnes?" I ask. "You're one to talk, the way you're representing your family like this. What the hell is you problem. I normally try to stay out of these, how dare you fuck with my cousin?" I toss five dollars at her and walk over to Aly. "Here's five bucks, go but yourself some decency instead of more pot." I lean down over her as Eddie nods yea to her cigarettes. "Hey, are you hurt?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Romeo: I grimace and look away. "I don't know, that was a little wrong..." I start. Alyne puts her hands on her hips bht stays quiet for once.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Rose: I scooped up the money. Hey, free cash. Not bad. "Thanks, missy!" I yelled after her, and stuffed the bill in my purse. I turned to Romeo. "Well, she did it to herself, why you blaming me?" I demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Kari: I walk around the party. Looking at the people dancing on the floor. I sighed and made time slow down. Its funny how everything looks in slow motion. My mood lightened a light. I let everything fall back into regular time.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Aly: God I love Annie. I thought. My cousin was always the outspoken one. "No I'm not hurt, just wet and sticky from the punch but I can work with it." I said, as I took my first drag of the ciggarette. "I don't know what her god damn problem is. I think it's because no one likes her anymore. I mean she is the laughing stock of all of us." I said, talking about the other four "dynasties".

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Romeo: I put my head on my fist and look at her. "I mean, I guess everyone deserves everything...but you did come back a little meaner than before."

Eddie: I watch as Annie stands and crosses her arms over her chest, her eyes narrowed a bit, but otherwise the same unreadable her. "C'mon," she says. "I bet there's a dress around here somewhere."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Rose: "I never said I did that. That was ALL her." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Aly: I followed Annie, and pulled Eddie up wanting him to come with me. When I liked him before, he always made things better. "Thanks Annie," I said, feeling alot better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Kari: I go to look for Eddie. I see that he is standing with Annie and Aly. I walk over to them. "Aly I am sorry for Rose. She just has gone over edge." I look down feeling a little guilty since she was my best friend. I look at Annie, "Hey it is good to see you."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next