the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so!

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so! - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so!

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Romeo: I shrug. "That's why I don't do expectations." I ignore my messed yo' hair and grab a waiter for ske champagne.

Alyene: I start laughing. "True! Hey, I think Eddie's around here somewhere too. Let's go find him. The bastard still owes me a twenty."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so! - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonderland In DC? Say it isn't so!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Rose: I got myself some punch and leaned against the table, sipping my punch. Ah, the sweet taste of alcohol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Vera: I walked beside Aylene calmly, and to my dissapointment I realized i was a bit eager to find Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Aylene: "Eddie!" I yell as I see him coming down the stairs. He almost trips and grips onto the banister. "Aylene, what the?" "What, jealous cuz for once I look "perdier" than you? Come be a gent and hang with your favorite people in the world."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Vera: I smiled and waved at him. "'Sup Ed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Eddie: I wave as I come down the steps without anymore incidents. "Hey, Vera, Alyne. I'm not gonna beat around the bush here- got any extra earrings on you?I mean, not girly ones, but..." I exasperatedly point at my earringless ear. I feel so naked.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Vera: I couldn't help but laugh. I took out one of my studs and handed it to him. "Take it, i have too many."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Eddie: I hip them both and put the stud in. "Well, I'm obliged to dance at least once, otherwise my parents will start whining. Would either of you-" Alyne takes off for the food as soon as she hears dance and I turn back to Vera. "Ok...do you want to dance?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Vera: I nodded my head, "Sure." she replied simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:43 am

(Oh gosh! I've missed so much!!)

Aly: It seems as if time had passed me by. One moment I was the only one outside, and now there were lights, and people, and cars all around me. I realized that I was freezing so I made my was inside. People tried to greet me, but I pushed past and went through the doors. Once inside, I needed to find the bathroom. I felt as if I was going to be sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 am

Eli: I noticed Aly Lavergne headed to the bathroom. Ah, finally someone I actually want to dance with

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Annie: I walk into the room slowly and take everything in. My fake date was at my side, just anothe one-day relationship. It's better than being alone. I brush some hair out of my face as I walk down the stairs, my date staying silent, just happy to be here. God, I hate parties.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Opps missed things.
Kari: Oh crap I am late. Mom and Dad are going to be so pissed that I amlate to their party. I throw on my stunning blue dress that shows off my curves. I brush my blonde hair till it goes down in rivilts. Then I put on some make up and head down stairs.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Aly: I pushed my feelings of sickness down inside me and turned around to see Eli McEyers. I knew he had an intrest in me; and that wasn't because I used my powers to make him like me. So I walked over to him and spoke. "Good evening Eli," I said, giving him a charming smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Kari: I look around to for my favorite brother. He always made Mom mad which is one way we bonded close as kids. I saw that he was dancing with some girl. She was pretty. I wonder which family she belonged to.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Eddie: I nod at my sister as the dance comes to an end. "Hey Kar," I say with a smile. "Miss me?" It's been two years since I moved out, and I heard it still didn't stop my parents from cracking down on her.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Kari: I smile, "psshh you wish." I step forward and give him a hug. "Moms been more of a bitch since you left. She thinks that since your gone if she tries hard enough she can make me into one of her zombies."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Eddie: I grimace. "Damn. Sucks for you. Hey, by the way..." I look around the room before pulling up my sleeve, showing her the huge blue diamond on my wrist.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Aly: I saw Eddie, and he was talking to Kari. I hadn't seen Eddie in a long time. I used to have a crush on him, but I didn't know now. I walked over to talk to him. " Eddie, how are you?" I said, slightly kissing each of his cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Kari: "Yeah tell me about it." I look at his diamond and instinctivly reach up to touch the one on the back of my neck. I look to see Aly come over and talk to eddie.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Aly: "And Kari! I haven't seen you in ages!" I do the same, but lightly kissing each of her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Rose: I picked up my second cup of punch and strolled over to a group of people talking. I was bored, might as well have a little fun. "Hello there, look what the cat dragged in." I said sarcastically, glaring at the Lavergne skank. They all were a bunch of prostitutes and man-whores. Thank God I was immune to their so called beauty powers. Total bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Aly: "Oh Rose," I said, looking the drunk mess up and down. Her family never had any class, "I think you've had a bit too much to drink." I said, looking at the others as we lauged at the sad girl filled with liquid courage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Rose: I glared at the skank. "I'm not drunk. Not yet. This is my second drink. But..." I said, smirked, and dumped the cup on her head. "I think you'll get much more use out of it." I laughed, and cackled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Aly: The bitch poured the drink on my head, so I drew my hand back and slapped her. "You filth need to be put in your place where you belong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next