the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

4 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 8 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Ariella-"Well...how old are you? Your whole name? Your favorite color? the basics first..." I blushed.

Back to top Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 8 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Damien - I laugh, "I'm 16, Damien Fields with no middle name, I love blue, and my favorite food is popcorn."

Ambrosia - I smile, "Oh, his name is Alec, he's sweet, I don't know if we'd ever make it as a couple, but he's caring, and controls fire," I shrug. The only thing is that he isn't you. I think. I gasp and my eyes widen. For a second I forgot about him being able to read minds
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Luke: I looked at her in confusion, becuase I got a wierd brain wave from her, but I let it pass. It sometimes happened... i think. "You should tell that to Hunter. He'd stop freaking out then."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Ambrosia - "That would be less fun." I tell him. "Hunter deserves it, that idiot locked me to him!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Ariella-I smiled at him, whe yopu could kow everything about anyone, and then you couldn't you tended to get courious. "Ariella Rae Lynn, 16, lime green, and...cheese." I said laughing.

(lol i'll brb okay?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Luke: "He'd probably remove it, though..." I said with a shrug, still thinking about the wave.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Ambrosia - "What makes you think that," I stop walking and turn to face him. I tried to not think about how I wanted him to kiss me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Luke: I raised my eyebrows in surprise, leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Then I shrugged. "You never know," I said before turning to walk away.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Ambrosia - I blushed as I watched him leave. "Not fair." I call out to him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Luke: "Who said I was?" I called back with a laugh, not turning around. Guess I wasn't too late. Huh. Her thoughts amused me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 pm

(Back Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:25 pm

hai!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 am

Ambrosia - I sighed and turned back to my dorm walking into it. I had Alec waiting for me. Oh, I always had boys waiting for me. I sighed again. Hunter was totally in love with me, but I had no feelings for him what so ever. Alec was so sweet, and I liked him a lot. Luke was just my type and a challenge. I fell onto my bed in front of Alec. Life was becoming complicated. I smiled, just the way I liked it.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Ariella-I smiled at him, whe yopu could kow everything about anyone, and then you couldn't you tended to get courious. "Ariella Rae Lynn, 16, lime green, and...cheese." I said laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Luke: I began to think if it was a stupid idea to kiss Ambrosia. I Mean, she was a nice person and all, definitely someone who can have fun, but I was confused about how I felt. WE had always flirted, but did I want it to be something more? Maybe... Maybe not? I had no idea.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Ambrosia - I showed Alec to his dorm then headed towards Hunter's dorm. I ran into Luke again. "You have a tendency to show up," I laugh at him steadying myself.

Damien - I raise my eyebrows as we pull out, "Cheese?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Luke: I caught her from falling and laughed. "I do, don't I? Some call me a stalker, some call me a phantom. I don't prefer either. Just Luke." I grinned.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Ambrosia - "Too bad," I tease, "Phantom sounds mysterious."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Luke: "Yeah, but then I'd be dead, see." I smiled down at her and continued to walk. "Unless you prefer me to be dead and mysterious?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Ambrosia - I bite my lip acting like I was thinking about it. "Well..." I smile.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Luke: I sighed sadly. "Fine..." I took out a pocket knife I had in my pocket and made to cut my wrist, slowly, dramatically, waiting for her to stop me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Ambrosia - I grabbed his hand and glared into his eyes, "You don't ever do that! Ok?" I took the knife out of his hand, "or I will put this through your chest."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Luke: I laughed. "That would be counter productive, Ambrosia, but you shan't worry. I'm not depressed or suicidal."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Ambrosia - I frowned, "You better not be."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Ariella-I blushed. "It's weird, i know...but i like cheese!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next