the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

4 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 9 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Luke: I look at her with a 'come on, you know be better' look. "I swear I'm not. Not usually, anyway." I laugh then catch her expression. "Kidding, love, I'm kidding."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 9 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Bump?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Ambrosia - I sigh, "Good, I'd hate to have to force happiness upon you," I tease again trying to lighten the mood.

Damien - "Cheese is good," I laugh pulling into a local diner.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Luke: "Force happiness? I think that would also be counterproductive. My my, you seem a bit backwards today don't you?" Lighten the mood? What was weighing it down?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Alec: I was back in my dorm. I wondered about Ambrosia I didn't know how I felt about her. She seemed nice and confident, but I felt that she might be to much for me. Then there was the problem with that guy. I didn't the whole ordeal. I decided to walk around. Then next thing I know I run into this girl.

Lyla:"Oh I am so sorry." I say steading myself. I look at the person I ran into and my heart beat faster. He was cute, maybe this school wasn't bad at all.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Ambrosia - I blush a little and gape at myself. I had a rule, never blush. "You got me all flustered." I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Karma, want me to bring in another charrie so you arent chattin gwith yourself? Very Happy

Luke: "Flustered," i repeated laughing at the word. "How come I've never had this affect on you before?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Ambrosia - "You caught me at a bad time," I shrug.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Luke: "I have to ask then," i looked at her. "Is it going to pass?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Yeah, that would be nice of you thanks =)
Alec: "No its my fault I should of looked where I was going." I looked at her she was beautiful and her eyes were mesmerizing. I bend down to help pick up her books.

Lyla: "Oh you don't have to get those for me." I say bending down to.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Smile kay one sec... guy or girl?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Ambrosia - I look up at him and feel something deep down. Like everything I wanted I was looking at. I tried to shake the feeling, but failed. "I don't know Luke," I tell him. "I really don't know about this one, and that's what scares me." I admitted.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:44 pm

here potter I'll let Lyla have Hunter and you make a girl for Alec
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 pm

kk

Luke: "I can see," i said, troubled by her thoughts. Maybe when she fell asleep, I'll be able to see what she dreams about and then we'll see what happens. "Well don't be scared.. I'll always be a nice guy to you no matter what."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Okay that works for me
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Name: Nasim
Apperance: Pitch black hair that goes to mid back, Kim Kardashian-y, Armenian.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Okay how we gonna let them introduce.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:54 pm

erm... here:

Nasim: I walked down the hall, searching for 310. I couldn't find it. "Crap!" i shouted in frustration, looking at the room number.
3-1-0
Not 301, not 103, 3 freaking 10. Where the heck was it?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Alec: I see turn down a hall way to this girl lost. "Do you need help." I call out to her.

Lyla: I go around looking for my dorm I hope I had one to my self this time.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Nasim: I look to a cute guy and roll my eyes. "No, I just shout out random words in frustration on a regular basis..." Then thinking about how this wasn't his fault, I say more gently "Yeah. Where's 310?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Hunter - I look at the paper then knock on the new girl's door (Lyla), "Hey, I'm here to show you around." I say.

Ambrosia - I give a sly smile, "I know," I tell him. "I'm going to sleep now," I say. "Just thought you'd want to know." I wink as I walk to my room.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Luke: God she was smart... I sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall opposite her door, waiting to get some brain wave or vibe that would tell me she was asleep.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Ambrosia - I fell into a deep sleep and soon the dream took over. It started in a field, a pure black night. It was a bit creepy. I felt alone and my body shivered in the crisp air. "Hello?" I called out.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Luke: Hmm... Interesting. I placed myself in the dream. "Hello," i called back, wondering how her dream self would take my presence. THat's how I would determine everything, obviously. It was how dreams worked.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Alec: I laugh, " I will show you where it is." She was really pretty.

Lyla: I look at him up and down, "What if I don't want to be shown around?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next