the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

4 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 12 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 am

Hunter - "The commons for breakfast," I tell her. She reminded me of Ambrosia.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 12 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Luke: After breakfast, I went to my first class, wondering and thinking of course. Friends with benefits... I felt like that was a bit... hmm. What was the word?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Ambrosia - I walked into class late and nodded to the teacher as I took my seat. "Now, if everyone is here, shall we begin?" the teacher started.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Luke: as the teacher began to explain that day's lesson plan, I began searching through the thoughts in the room, an untraceable way to daydream for me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Teacher - "Now, control of power is essential. Take Luke's power for instance," I point out, ,"he could trap someone in their dreams if he wasn't careful. Or Ambrosia, she could completely control someone and not know how to let them go."

Ambrosia - "I would never," I say.

anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Luke: "I would. Most definitely." I piped up. "But only in certain situations, and I would know how to get them out." I smirked, thinking of Ambrosia's dream. Would I ever trap her in that?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Ambrosia - I raise my eyebrows and turn to Luke, "In what situations?"

Teacher - "Exactly, what would be an appropriate time to trap someone?" I ask Luke.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Luke: i leaned back in my chair, thinking it over. "Well... if that person did something wrong- minor or major- I would trap them in the dream, until they realize the error of their ways and if they dont... I could just take ove from there and force them to. Or if the dream was a good one, and that person needed some happiness in their lives. I would let them have fun in dreamland and keep them from waking up, let them finish their fantasy story. It always seems to end at the best part."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Ambrosia - I hide my blush.

Teacher - "Alright Luke, then what would you say would be the best time for Ambrosia to use her powers?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Luke: "Hm... If they plan to murder? She could control them and keep them from breaking laws..." I suggested, smiling at Ambrosia's blushing. It didn't show physically, but it was all over her mind.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Ambrosia - I bit my lip, "That sounds like fun."

Teacher - "As long as you can control it." I say and continue on with my lesson.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Luke: Out. Smarted. I thought, laughing mentally. Oh teachers... they really could be quite dull sometimes.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Ambrosia - You're talented at outsmarting them I think towards Luke.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Luke: I chuckled quietly and look ahead, waiting for the teacher to say something dumb. "I know I am," I whispered to Ambrosia.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Ambrosia - Of course you do, I forgot how cocky you were I tease.

Teacher - I spin around and face Ambrosia and Luke, "Something you would like to say?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Luke: "Yes, actually. Your diagram you are drawing right now that show's a normal human's brain... You've forgotten something." I stood up and went to the board, taking the dry-erase marker out of the taken aback teacher's hand and quickly added, in more detail, a section that explained how all normal people were either left-brained or right-brained, Type A or Type B.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Ambrosia - I laugh.

Teacher - "Well," I stumble. "Both of you leave my classroom!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Luke: Whoops I walked out with my hands in my pockets, wondering why the teacher got all pissy. "Worst teacher in this school..." I mutter to Ambrosia with a laugh.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Ambrosia - "He's just nervous, he doesn't have a strong power and any of us could take control of him in a heartbeat," I shrug. "Fear does that to someone, fear of us, fear of the unknown."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Luke: "Then why does he teach here, the source of his fear?" I shook my head in disappointment but amusement. "I hope he comes to yell at us. I'd love to hear his thoughts."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Ambrosia - "He won't," I say. "He's afraid of you the most, he told me." I shrug, "he trusts me, for some reason."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Luke: I laugh. "I'd expose him, that's why he's afraid. And why do you suppose he trusts you?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Ambrosia - "Maybe because I'm charismatic," I suggest.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Luke: "More than me? I doubt that," I teased, leaning against the wall nonchalantly. I folded my arms and stared at the ceiling.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Ambrosia - I scoff, "I'm way friendlier than you, it's in my blood," I smirk.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next