the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

4 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 11 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Hunter - I look at my watch, "Dammit, I'll find you tomorrow, curfew."

Ambrosia - "See you in the morning then," I leave without a second glance behind me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 11 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Luke: i stroll over to my room and fall asleep immediatley, tired and confused.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Ambrosia - I wake up and get ready. I go to the commons area for breakfast and see Luke across the room. I send a flirtatious glance before getting an apple to eat.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Luke: i roll my eyes and laugh, then continued talking to a girl.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Ambrosia - I walk over to my usual table with all my friends, but I keep an eye on Luke and the girl he's talking to. I swear if she's flirting with him... NO! I have no right to think that! I tell myself. She is allowed to flirt and he's allowed to flirt back!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Alec: I got ready for school in the morning. I hope I saw the girl again she was interesting.

Lyla: Great first day of school and then I had to walk around with that guy this should be fun.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Hunter - I knock on her door and wait.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Luke: I laughed quietly at Ambrosia's thoughts. We were just talking. When the girl asked if I had a girlfriend, I shrugged. "I honestly don't know."

Nasim: i walked out of my room, well rested and much less irritable. As I walked down the hall, I realized I had no idea where I was going.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Ambrosia - "He honestly doesn't know," I tell my friends and sigh. "That helps me none, I don't know either!" I sit down exasperated.

anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Luke: The girl looked at me in confusion and I shrugged. "I kissed her in a dream but I'm not sure if that counts." She still didn't get it. What a dummie. I sighed and pushed off the wall with my shoulder and went to sit down next to Ambrosia. "So we both don't know?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Ambrosia - I smile playfully, "I guess not, a dream kiss doesn't count?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Alec: I walk out of my room and see the girl again. I smile, "Lost agian are we?"

Lyla: I open the door. "Lets get this over with" I say and pushed past him.

(Be back later)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Hunter - I frown, "Well, aren't you a little hostile?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Luke: "I honestly don't know, love..." I didn't bother to tell her I preferred 'friends with benefits' over an actual relationship. "How can we tell?" God, kissing her WAS a stupid idea... was it?

Nasim: "Yes," i sigh. "Where the hell do i go for breakfast?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Ambrosia - "Well, like I said, I'm not good with relationships..." I say. "Kissing, I've been told I'm good at though." I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Luke: "Your dreamself is, that's for sure..." I smirk. " I have to ask you..." Now or never.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Ambrosia - "Ask me?" I drawl out.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Luke: I stalled by exhaling. "Dont hate me, okay? But..." Oh get it over with Luke! "Friends with benefits?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Ambrosia - I smile, "Sounds like a plan." I tell him. It was my thing. I was good at it.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Luke: Well that was a relief. "Wonderful." I pecked her on the cheek and went to go find that girl.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Ambrosia - I lean against the back of my chair. I was good at it, that was for sure. I was good at running from any and all commitment.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:15 pm

after breakfast?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Lyla: "Yeah well i don't like to waste my time so where are we going?" I ask.

Alec: "I don't know but lets go find it." I say smiling then head down the hall where I think I remembered Ambrosia saying there was a caferiteria.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Nasim: "God I'm starving..." I placed a hand on my flat stomach, feeling it rumble. "Please tell there's good food here?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:48 pm

oops I forgot her power: Her singing voice can put people in trances, so they do her bidding Very Happy
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next