the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

4 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 19 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Alec: "Its okay though some of the classes are super boring. Though I feel like I can be myself here." I say wondering if she even cared.

Lyla: My eyes widen. How did he know that? I only tho.... Oh he can read minds can't he. Wow that was going to be super awkward. "I bet you aren't." I say.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 19 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Ambrosia - "Yeah, this place let's you open up." I agree with a smile
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Alec: "Yeah it does." I don't know what else to say but I want to be friends with her. "So where do people hang out around here?" I ask.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Ambrosia - I laugh, "Anywhere and everywhere. It usually depends on what type of people you hang out with."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Luke: "Don't worry about it being awkward. That thought is only a fraction of awkward of the ones I usually get." I shudder slightly but then laugh
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Alec: "Well I'm still new here I haven't really made friends." I say hoping that I didn't sound patetic.

Lyla: "That must suck. You must know what everyone is thinking. I am sure seeing girls undressing you with their eyes can get old." I sat teasing.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Luke: i laugh. "Very old. Especially when they do me no justice."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Ambrosia - I touch his shoulder and gave a flirtatious smile, "Don't worry," I tell him, "you can hang out with me."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Lyla: I raise an eyebrow. "I am sure they would be happy for you to show them wrong." I say trying not to smile.

Alec: I smile, "Thanks, Its good to make friends."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Luke: I chuckle. "I'm sure they wouldn't, but don't I have a say?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Ambrosia - I hear Lyla's and Luke's conversation and laugh to myself. Wow Luke, and you ask me why I think you're cocky I send before responding to Alec. "Isn't it? Come over here." I bring him to my friends who nod in acknologment.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Alec: I felt a little awkward with her friends but then started to have conversations. I smiled at Ambrosia. Glade we were friends.

Lyla: "I don't think so. They will continue to think that way." I say playing around. "You should feel honored though since they chose you to think about." I smile at him. Heck I would imagine him with his shirt off and what I imagined was very amazing. Crap to late I remembered he could read minds. I tried not to blush.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Ambrosia - I smile back at him as my friends discuss things with him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Alec: "Ambrosia are we allowed to leave campus?" I ask curiously.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Ambrosia - "It depends," I smile sinisterly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Alec: "How does it depend?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Ambrosia - I smirk, "How do you define allowed?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Alec: "Oh I see." Which means that we had to sneak out. Great that shouldn't be hard.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Ambrosia - "Come with me." I take his hand.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Alec: I follow after Ambrosia. "Where are we going?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Ambrosia - "Out." I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Alec: I smile, "Sounds daring." I say teasing.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Ambrosia - "I do it all the time." I smirk proudly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Karma =) wrote:Alec: I felt a little awkward with her friends but then started to have conversations. I smiled at Ambrosia. Glade we were friends.

Lyla: "I don't think so. They will continue to think that way." I say playing around. "You should feel honored though since they chose you to think about." I smile at him. Heck I would imagine him with his shirt off and what I imagined was very amazing. Crap to late I remembered he could read minds. I tried not to blush.

Luke: I laugh quietly and shake my head. "It's alright."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Alec: I didn't doubt it since she told me her power was she could get people to help her. "I am sure they just that you out smart them."

Lyla: I changed the subject. "Do you cheat playing cards?" I ask.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next