the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 7 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Damn. :p
Thought I responded...

Myrah: I nod as I watch him walk off. "Yea...I'll think it over." But should I even get involved with this again? Maybe I should just leave things like they are- the neighborhood is starting to look a bit better. But they're practically stomping all over dad's legacy.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 7 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Hehe...now to wait for Hearts and/or Ende, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:37 pm

True...
I hope they get on soon. :C
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Hiya!
I'M SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING!
But my computer was having so many viruses I was freaking out! I didn't know what sites I was getting them from!
The only reason I was able to get on my other site is cause I was using my ipod. But I have my computer back and I hope I don't get another freak virus!!

So...WHY IS THERE A SEQUEL?!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Because of epicness! Gimme a minute to recap!!!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 pm

XD
Okay!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Well... We kinda power-played a little, and mentioned that Jude was up there performing...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:05 pm

There's a prequel too. ;p
Let's start where you left off.

Ok, so basically what you need to know is that Aro made this epic tv speech saying that she wants to bring back some order. Her and all the heads as well as Jude and his twin brother (who's not dead. His nick name is Mr.H and he's the opposite of Jude) decided to try to fix things. Thuds us six months after that. Everyone is at this really cool party (read first post) that is trying to promote sobriety. Myrah and Larry are skeptical about what Aro and the new Cirque heads are planning. The rebels are now friends with the members and the rebel leader Jonas was once best friends with Mr. K and was in love with a now famous fashion designer that they lived with. Julia and Jude got together, although she tried drugs one day, which made him freak out.

The prequel is the beginning of Mr.K's reign featuring his friends Jouce and Jonas and all of our charries when they were little.

Anyone else have something to add?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Oh, and Myrah and Mathias gave Stark the drugs and moved out. Mathias still hangs with te Cirque people while Myrah works at a take out place and sleeps in her car.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Can I has a link to prequel?

And thanks for the recap!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:11 pm

And I decided (said this earlier but wanted to reiterate) Jude's voice has the roughness of Lennon's, but it has quite a bit of range to, like Paul's.

Jude
Jonas was on bass, Natasha on drums, James on guitar, and me on vocals. Reece did back up vocals.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:16 pm

It's the one that says "I look at the world and notice it's turning." I suggest you make an adult too. And this takes place six months later. In the prequel, Marshall K. Johnston/ Mr. K is twenty two and had Mathias and Myrah at sixteen. Jonas is twenty one and is his best friend. Joyce is their fashion obsessed roomate who's oblivious to Jonas' feelings and loves money. The boys have been keeping what they're doing from her, they burned the white house an caused riots the day before. Then Marshall made an epic speech to the people during which the police tried to shoot him. But Jonas took the bullet for him and now he's in the hospital. The kids Jude an his brother, Larry, and Myrah and Mat are trying to cook breakfast.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Oops. I meant the sequel is six months after. The prequel is twelve years earlier.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Got it!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:27 pm

PavoLights wrote:Rita: "I said I'm fine!" I say as I take a few steps back. "And from the looks of things, you're the one with problems right now. Not me!" I stomp off to go find my bag, barely upset about what I said.

Myrah: I walk into the pool and frown a bit. I'm still iffy on what everyone o's doing. Would dad have wanted this? Mathias comes in behind me, having to bend down to walk through the men's room. "Hey, don't worry," he says when we get in. "Maybe things won't be so bad..."

Joyce: "Stop the car," I say suddenly. Lisa turns around to reprimand me, but I'm already opening the door. "Madamoiselle Ryder! What are you doing?" I take off my shoes and take off down the street. I hear her come after me, her mouth one big "O" when she sees where we've stopped. The windows have been smashed in now. Graffiti decorates the walls. And the inside is just like it was that night...Putting my shoes back on, I gently open the door and walk bavk into my old apartment.

Repost for Ende!
And Hearts, I could have Myrah go to work and Stark see her there?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Jonas
Her words had stung, but then Jude motioned me over "Hey boss man, it's show time" I hit him lightly over the head with a laugh, but I could tell he knew something was up. While he grabbed the others, I walked on stage, warming up with my bass. Then the others came, and we started

sorry, that was just kinda a filler for how he got to the stage XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Surely!!
But I gots to go cook dinner...be back after!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Myrah: I frown as I look down at my watch and start saying my good byes. I hop into my cat and drive to The Octopus' Garden, hurriedly putting on my waitress clothes over my swim suit.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Indeed. What to do with the others...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:14 pm

What song should the rebel band play? And Rose and Max dance again?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Hmm...Max...I think I've got an idea. Anyway, try playing A Day in the Life.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:29 pm

But they have WAY more than vocals, back up, guitar, bass, and drums in that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next