the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Empty One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Yea, still is basically for Endellion, !nspired, and Hearts, when she comes bavk. Oh, and me. :p
Y'all know what this is. The Sequel.
¡Rejoice!

Last edited by PavoLights on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 pm

You never give me your money, you only give me your funny papers, and in the middle of negotiations you break down... AWESOME! Where do we start? And where is Joyce, anyway?

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 pm

So, where has everyone gone? Like...is the Cirque still a place to meet up or? Ugh, I wasn't exactly sure on the plan for the sequel. Like the setting, it's in six months after the original thread, but what else?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 pm

I was gonna have Aro do this epic party thing for sobriety and what not...I'll explain more in the first post. And Joyce...damn it, I was trying to avoid this. I was thinking of killing her in the prequel. Although I can keep her alive...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Lol. I guess she lives then? Although I might have had her go MIA for awhile.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Pavie, you start, since I don't think either of us know exactly what direction you were going to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Presumed dead? But she's not? And I agree with Spired

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Aro: I hold up my clip board, pointing from this way to that. Today was a party sponsored by the group we'd decide to create that day. The "Here Comes the Sun" group was created to try to make people see that life was better sober. This was an all white pool party. I fix up a few lights as people start hurrying around. Crazy multicolored lights? Check. A hot tub overflowing with bubbles? Check. A whole rack of food? Double check. There were even glowsticks in the pool. The only way to get in, however, was to be sober and to allow to be patted down. And, of course, do be wearing white.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 pm

I was thinking she ran off to Paris after getting into a huge fight with everyone? Mr.K had her use drugs and that caused the big fight that broke the group up. She was tweaking out and accidently went to Paris, but never used after that and became a famous designer?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Jude
Jonas, Reece, and I showed up in bathing suits and shirts. I had been totally sober for around a year now, though I had been close to slipping up more than once. "Hey Aro" I greet her with a wave, approaching the gate

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Aro: "You're late," I mutter as I uncomfortably walk around in my bikini top and shorts. Damn, why did I agree to wear this. I fix up balloons as Jenry skates around setting up the soda fountain.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Larry: "Any last minute details that I can help out with?" I came up to Aro and ran a hand through my hair. I hadn't been chosen as one of the three leaders, which was fine withe me, but I was still going to do as much as I could to help with the new government.

Julia: I took a deep breath as I rounded the final corner and smiled when the buildings began looking familiar. I had never really been "drunk", aside from that one incident. Which was a marker for the last time I had seen Jude. When I had woken up and realized I wasn't actually in Hell, I had decided to go back to my natural neighborhood. But after I went through rehab I grew bored with the "natural" lifestyle. I had heard about this party, and thought why not go for a little excitement? Maybe I'd even see a few old "friends"...If six months made anyone I knew from here qualify as an old friend, that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Jude
"Aww, c'mon Aro, admit it. You're happy to see us" I laughed, glancing at the soda fountain "pretty fancy set up you have here. I can't believe it Aro, but you really did pull it off." Reece took off his shirt and cannonballed into the deep end, splashing everybody with water. He was still a cheery little punk

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:45 pm

(Man, they're only 33!)

Joyce: "Are you sure you want to do this?" asks my assistant as the limo drives down the road. I bite down a bit on my cigarette holder and cross my legs. "Lisa," I murmur. "I've ridden a plane here, put my new collection on hold for this, rode two trains, and almost got held up. The time to chicken out passed me by three days at least." My fingers start tapping on the cigarette holder, unable to keep still. We pass my old neighborhood and I stop breathing for a moment. Marshall is dead. I cried for two weeks. Jonas disappeared, but I never tried to find him. And now there is only one person left standing.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Joyce and Jonas.

Aro: I nod at Larry. "Yea, see if you can go help out the band with crowd control. I hired Sadie for a reason. I want that crowd fired up by the time they get in here, ok?" I cross my arms as I turn towards Jude. "I think I'll eat glass before I admit anything. Thanks for the compliment though."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm

oohhh XD
Jude
"No problem Aro" I laugh before taking off my shirt and diving in the pool

Sadie
We went with the earlier songs, simplier, in recognition of the theme. After finishing 'Can't Buy Me Love' we transitioned into 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' I was wearing a white dress, my hair braided "Oh yah I tell you something, I think you'll understand..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 am

Joyce: The limo stops outside of a community pool, although it's still gated. I look down at my outfit: a white vintage bathing suit with a few ruffles, a white silk robe halfway down my calves, white rimmed sunglasses, and mod white flip flops. I move the floppy large white beach hat on my head and sigh before stubbing the cigarette out. "Guess the press will recognize me after all," I murmur. I slide out of the car after the driver holds it open for me and blow some curls out of my face. Reporters start heading over and the driver stands protectively in front of me. "Why did you come all the way out to America for a party, Ms. (insert her last name)?" I look at them from above my sunglasses. "Curiosity, of course."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:03 am

Jonas
I could have swarn I had heard a voice...a voice out of the past. But no, I wouldn't even let myself turn around, instead going over to the soda fountain for a cream soda, my favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:03 am

Julia: I tried not to cringe as the security people patted me down, and then slipped inside the gates. I had worn white short-shorts and a white spaghetti-strap tank top, since I had never been one to wear a dress. Besides dresses were for looking pretty, and who did I have to look pretty for? I walked by the pool, and glanced over at the people who were swimming. I hated swimming, probably because I had been forced to take lessons every summer in the natural neighborhood. Ugh, I'd hate to be all wet like that, anyway, and cold. I shivered at the thought, and my eyes locked with a blue pair in the pool. I blinked, that wasn't...no, it couldn't be...no, Julia you just miss him too much, he's not really there. I shook my head and walked over to get something to drink, non-alcoholic.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:07 am

Valerie: Max, Rose, and I walk in when the gates open, Max grumbling about having to leave his hammer at home and come sober. Mr. H had my last boyfriend killed to make sure I didn't get anymore while the mission still counted on me. I look over at the blonde guy I'd met a few times, Larry, and decide to head towards the pool instead. I can feel Max's eyes o my back, but I say nothing.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 am

Joyce: "What are you doing?" asks my assistant as I start taking off my glasses. I smile at her. "I'm going swimming, of course. I can look pretty all I want to in Paris, but I can only be nostalgic so often." She sighs as I hand her my hat and robe as well. "Shall I get you a drink then, ma'm?" "Cream soda, three bottles worth." She nods, already knowing. I'd been going on and on about it on the plane. Slipping off my flip flips and earrings, I ru and cannonball into the water.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next