the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 40 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Mr. K: I stop the chair in front of him. "He grew up," I say frankly. "When I first started, I was only a child. I knew nothing of the world, practically ripping my hair out everyday as I tried to figure out how I could save these people. But then I figured it out. Rules, Jonas. Rules are what caused those people so much pain."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 40 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Awwww.... no! Marshall wasn't allowed to grow up! Noooooo... those three words made me really sad Sad
Jonas
"Wrong. Rules can be oppressive at times, but sometimes they allow for freedom. Like the freedom to walk outside without being gunned down, or the freedom to watch your child grow up, alive and healthy. The freedom to live, to be truly happy. Sometimes rules are suppressive, sometimes they're the skeleton of a nation. You know what happens to a body without a skeleton, Kite?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:21 pm

He basically became insane with all the pressure. He wanted to help people and then this happened as a result.
OH MARSHALL! I miss you! >.<

Mr. K: "What is the difference between a skeleton and a cage, Jonas? Other than the obvious, what is the difference between holding something together and caging it?" I lean back and take out a cigar. "Thw answer is that there is no answer. It's all about what you make people believe is good for them."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Julia: I rushed back to the base, where someone - probably lovestruck Jonas - has forgotten to lock up. I ran back down the stairs to the room Jude was in, and burst in. "Mr. K is back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm

We should go back to the other chat too to fight the depression of seeing Marshall like this

Jonas
"Wrong again. That's zero for two. Just because people think liqueur is better than water for them, does that make it, really? What about drugs opposed to food? Illusions, or real life, that's the question here. You say you've grown up, then why do you keep living in the illusion?"

Jude
"What?!" I cursed, sitting up and shielding my eyes from the light "You've got to be kidding me"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Mr. K: "You tally up points as though I've admitted to losing," I say boredly. "First of all, you justifying your opinion doesn't make you correct. Hence it is opinion, not fact. And second, why is liquor bad if it keeps the drinker happy? Even if it is not good for his body, he is happy and is allowed to live a life of illusion. Because no one wants to wake up from a dream."

(Coming!)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Julia: I shook my head apologetically. "It's true...but oh, shit I forgot you have a hangover. Lay back down, smart one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Jonas
"Marsh...Kite, I was an alcoholic for years. You know that." I squeeze my eyes shut and then open them again with a sigh "Yes, it did make me happy for a while. But if I had anything to lose, I would have lost it. Anything I had to gain, I never could have gotten it, because I lived from drink to drink. Looking back, I realize that's not living. That's just surviving"

Jude
"No, I'm fine" The withdrawl hadn't kicked in yet, and if I could just keep the light out of my eyes and the noise down to a minimum, I might not die the horrible death I felt like I was about to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Julia: "You don't look it," I sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed. "You broke your sober streak bad, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Jude
"Over an entire year down the drain" I groan, closing my eyes "That was so stupid of me"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Mr. K: "No, surviving is going from day to day without emotion, doing what has been forced upon you by others and never once questioning it. I lived for fifteen years before I actually knew the difference. But it doesn't matter now." I lean back and close my eyes. "Why are we even having this conversation? I'm starting to get bored."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Julia: "You're lucky you're alive. But I guess now you'll stay clean forever, right?" I looked down at him skeptically, really asking if he'd stay clean.

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum