the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 16 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm way too tired for long explanations? What part didn't you get?

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 16 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:29 pm

No, is that really what happened or are you trying to make a way for Jude and Julia to see each other?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Because Jude's group followed the tire tracks, which was their job, now Jonas' group (they split up to cover more ground) is trying to find out anything else about what happened. Jude's group was only Rita, Jude, and Reece, so they couldn't go into Gabe's house alone
^^^ All true

so they're waiting at the party?
^^^just an idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Hmmm I guessss sooooooo Do you think Pavie would be okay with it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:35 pm

As long as the rebels get back in the game once she returns, I don't see any problem with it

I lost the game -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:45 pm

OH no wait, I know what game.
And dang I just lost again...*sigh*

Julia: I wandered around the party and fleetingly wondered where Jude was. Not that I was possessive or anything, but I hadn't seen him since he went up on stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:49 pm

XD I'm a bad person. SHOULD we have Jude/Julia see each other?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:50 pm

I guess...though I don't know what they'll do exactly...but sure Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Jude
"Hey Julia" I grin, but...if Gabe had ordered Aro to be kidnapped...what did he want with her? Was she still alive? And how much should I tell Julia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Julia: I turned at the sound of Jude's voice and smiled. "Hey, where've you been? Not to be stalkerish..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Jude
"There was a situation" I grimace, walking over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Julia: "Are you allowed to tell me?" I asked, noticing he hadn't said what the situation was, just that there was one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Jude
"Alright, but only if you promise not to tell anybody else" I sigh, wondering what Jonas would say about me telling her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Julia: "Of course I won't," My smile faltered a little. Didn't Jude trust me by now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Jude
"Sorry, I trust you, I just wanted to let you know that this...is a big deal. Aro was kidnapped." My voice drops an octave "And I didn't even tell the other rebels this, but...my brother ordered it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Julia: "Oh," My eyes widened a little, but secretly I was thinking how Aro deserved it, after all she put me through. "I thought they were friends?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Jude
"Gabe doesn't have a single loyalty except to himself...trust me. He would kill anybody if it benefited him in some way. I would be dead if he didn't want me to see what is wrong with my beliefs or whatever. Aro's changes must be bad for whatever he does- and quite frankly I'm not sure what that is"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Julia: "He wants you dead?" I stiffened, having only caught the part about Jude, even though I knew the rest of what he had said was important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Jude
Out of that entire speech, that was probably the least important part..."Er, yeah. He got really close, to. But he wants me to see everything that's wrong with what I believe in or something creepy like that. Why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Julia: "Why do you think?" I said with a roll of my eyes. "I don't want you to die! I'd probably go back to drugs if that ever happened. So you have to be really careful, okay? I don't care if you're trying to save Aro, don't doing anything stupid that could mean your life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Jude
I cup her head in my hands "No. Don't you dare. If...you went back into drugs...unless I was dead, I would go insane" Grimacing, I squeeze my eyes shut then open them again "No matter what. Please"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Julia: "I can't promise you that," I said with a frown. "And besides, if you were dead it wouldn't matter. Actually, it would be better, because I could die and go meet you in heaven."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next