the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 35 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Yeah, sorryz Sad
And this is going to sound insensitive, but can you reply now? xP

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 35 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Sorry, I didn't know if you wanted to wait for Ende or not. I know she's not in this right now, but you guys were pretty hyped about it last night.

Joyce: I frown a bit as we get in line. So that's why I got called into this. "Well, to be frank, I think you were both in the wrong."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeah, but by the time she gets back she'll actually have something to reply to, I was hoping. Like, we can do this scene, and then she'll be able to hop back in instead of doing commentary by Reece.

Julia: "Probably," I agreed wistfully, not really paying attention, just knowing that people liked to be agreed with.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Mmk
Joyce: "Mint chocolate chip for me...um, and a vanilla and chocolate?" I tell the icecream guy before turning back to her. "No, I'm serious. Don't just think that I'll take that little empty eyed nod you did seriously. But think about it- while he should've tried harder to uderstand where you were coming from, you can't ask someone to choose between what their passionate about and what they love. You have to understand that love requires that people give up and compromise with one another."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Julia: "Well, it'd be me doing all the compromising," I said bitterly "Oh, let's have Julia play housewife. She'll sit at home all day, clean and be bored out of her skull, missing Jude. Meanwhile, Jude's having the time of his life as a rebel, and hasn't given Julia a second thought, even though she's worried herself gray that he won't even come back alive. Does that sound like a compromise to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Joyce: "But don't you see? He's spending time away from you too and has to live with the fear that he'll never see you again everytime he goes on a mission. I'm sure that getting to go out there and do all these amazing things won't matter have as much to him without you there."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Julia: "I don't think he's once thought that, to be quite honest with you. He never says anything like that to me, anything...romantic, or even just sweet or whatever. He doesn't say anything that would lead me to believe he even loves me besides I love you, which he's only said once," I didn't want to count the times on the balcony, when he was just desperate.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Joyce: "Yea, that's what I thought too until he kissed me and I told him to die," I mutter. "Believe me when I tell you that guys like that are clueless. A lot of them aren't too keen on showing emotions until things like this happened. But think about it, and I mean this as politely as possible. Why would he still have you around and ask you to be patient with you if he didn't? What would he get out of being fake with you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Julia: "I dunno, nothing I guess," I mumbled. Our relationship wasn't very physical at all, because of Jude, so he really wouldn't get anything out of keeping me around.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Joyce: "Exactly. So if he doesn't fo anything to you, has no reason to keep you around other than for company, and told you that he loved you, maybe you should just believe him. I mean he did say it, even if it was just one time."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Julia: "Okay, but I doubt he still wants to see me. I told him to 'just go die already'," I winced.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Joyce: I smirk. "I don't know, you'd be surprised. Sometimes just talking to the guy will get you a long way."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Julia: "Where is he? I doubt he's still at his apartment," I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Joyce: "Um...yea, I don't know all that," I say sheepishly. "I'm just here to give you advice."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Julia: "Well, thanks, I guess," I forced a smile, even though I wasn't even thinking about this. I was thinking about talking to Jude. What was I even supposed to say to him?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Joyce: "Anytime," I say with a wink. "Although I do expect you to pay me back for the ice cream.... Anywho, I could give you a ride back to the rebels' hideout. Maybe he's over there?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Julia: "Okay," I said thoughtfully and followed her back out to the the limo. I handed Reece my ice cream, because I really didn't feel like eating it. He'd enjoy more than I would.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Joyce: "Try not to sit on the bags if you can! We just came from the fabric store and I may have splurged a bit..." I sit next to the driver to give the kids some more room. I'm admittedly a little happier than I should be. If we're going back to the rebels, that means I can see Jonas again.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:56 pm

Julia: I really didn't take up much space, what with being only 4'11" and not weight much because of that. I managed to squeeze into a corner, with a bag on either side.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:01 pm

(Should we wait for Ende now?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Reece
I looked at the ice cream in my hand, and gave it a tiny lick. Whoa, better then I remembered, so creamy and stuff. "Thank you" I glanced at Julia with a smile "And yeah, Jude's at the rebel's base.... but he's not doing so good. Jonas won't even let us in the bedrooms, but last time I saw him he..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Julia: I froze in my seat, and quit squirming. "What do you mean he's not 'doing so good'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Reece
I looked unsure, not quite knowing what I should tell her. But she'd see him soon enough, and she probably needed to know what to expect "Well... erm... I really don't know how to word this... he's in a substance induced coma. Like, drugs and hard liquor and stuff"

Hm, just like when he was nine, I think. Only obviously he didn't have as many drugs when he was nine, or else he'd have died. And he didn't drink then

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next