the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 23 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:26 am

Violllllllllettttt and Dusssssstttttiiiinnnn

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 23 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:27 am

Okay, spired, coming!

And sure, maybe he has a makeshift bed or something.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:31 am

Dustin crossed his arms and smirked. "I'm imagining you getting to bed before some urchin spies you out here in the middle of the night in all your rich-girl glory and decides to mug you. To bed!" Why did he care, anyway?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:33 am

Edmund: I "borrow" some of Canary's father's night clothes and hurry to get change. "Ugh," I sigh as I walk back into the roomwoth one of his belts
holding up the bottoms. "Are you sure you don't have an older brother or cousin?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:38 am

Canary laughed. "Those pants are wearing you. Sorry, all I've got is the belt," she said, and finished undoing her braid. She'd already changed, and was sitting cross-legged on her bed.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:40 am

*blinks* actually I was just saying Violet+Dustin will be so cute in the sequel, but chatting works, too...

"Is a ten-year-old telling me what to do?" Violet put her hands on her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:41 am

Oh, haha. I thought you were reminding me to reply.

Dustin nodded. "Uh-huh."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:42 am

Edmund: I sigh and fall into the pile of blankets and pillows tha we called my bed. "Why is your dad so big?" I groan. It's like he eats nails and criket balls for breakfast with a side bear.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:43 am

"Hmph," Violet scowled. "And why would I take an order from you, a ten-year-old street urchin? I should be telling you to get to bed, instead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:48 am

Canary shrugged and combed through her hair with her fingers. "You should have seen him next to my mother. He looked like Goliath."

Dustin gestured to the streets again. "My house, my rules." He smirked.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:50 am

Smooth, Violet thought, and glared at him. She turned her nose up in the air and turned on her heel, silently stalking off.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:51 am

Edmund: I wince at the thought. "How...why... Oh, nevermind." I yawn and pull the covers over my head. "Make sure you turn the lamp out when you're done."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:53 am

Hm...If I were tocmake a sequel, perhaps it should be a few years into the future? Maybe four?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:58 am

Dustin: "G'night!" he called after her, and grinned.

"Goodnight," she said as Edmund was swallowed by the pile of quilts. She reached for the lamp, but something else caught her eye. The compass. She fingered over its shining face, puzzling once again, and then blew out the lamp.

(Yes, spired and I were thinking three to four)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:02 am

Four it is then! And you can always add more people too because of all the crazy shizz that's gonna go down. Edmund would've gone home but wouldn't have gotten married yet, the gypsies are away because it'll probably be winter, and the group would've advanced somewhat in their plans. Should I start it tonight?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:06 am

(Wait, are you talking about what it'll be like the next day? *confusion* Or are we skipping more time? Or are you talking about the sequel?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:07 am

Oh no, the sequel. That's a lot to happen in a day. O.O
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:09 am

four years, yes

And start it tonight, yeah!
Jacky, Pavie meant real time start.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:10 am

Ok, let me go find some nice lyrics~
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:10 am

Oh! Sure, you can start XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum