the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 21 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:51 pm

(Noah: "What ever happened to Kidd bein afraid of this kind of thing?!)

William: I continue to laugh even as Violet comes along. My head hurts so bad... Make it stop! I start trying to get free of Grey. "What's the matter, you don't believe me? Are you sayin I'm a liar?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 21 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:58 pm

(haha XD Whatever happened to Noah, anyway? We should bring him back in somehow. I liked that guy.)

Dustin almost said something, but then Violet pulled him out of the alley. "Woah, did you see that guy? He's got 'bout a dozen eyes! And he ate this glowing orb thing that he pulled out of this one girl, and did you hear how he talked? It was like a million people talking at once!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:04 pm

(True. But he's like the oldest one here now. D;)

Edmund: "Hey," I say as I walk over, trying to tuck away that akward feeling. "Guess we're walking home then, huh? I don't have a ride anymore...". But that's assuming she still even wants me living with her.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:05 pm

"Yes, stay away from people like that," Violet answered curtly, then dropped Dustin's hand and wiped off her own on her skirts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Canary: "I suppose," she said, and flashed a light smile. "Come along, then." The party was drawing to an end.

Dustin smirked. "Well that was my original plan, but then they saw me."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:13 pm

"Well, then quit spying on other peoples' business," Violet revised, and arched an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:13 pm

"But that's so boring!" Dustin whined.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Edmund: I smile and wait for her to walk down the steps. At least she didn't seem too mad. "Did you have fun at your first stuck up party?"

William: Suddenly, a hand grabs my jaw. I open my eyes and smirk as I meet the girl's eyes. Lucy. "You're such a bother," she says, her white eyes narrow. I grin, letting each one of my pointed teeth be exposed. My eyes turn white like hers, but where the mark is on te right side of her body, mine covers the upper half of my face. "You're one to talk," I laugh. "You're the idiot who fell in love with a human. I never knew the great Lady in White was so weak." She suddenly rears back and slaps me hard enough to crack a human's neck. I continue to laugh.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:22 pm

"Would you rather be safe but bored or have fun but be in danger?" Violet said, then felt like a parent and waved away her last sentence. "Nevermind, forget I said that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:26 pm

(Xo ooh I hate awkward conversations)

Canary: "It was...an adventure," she said, and joined Edmund at the bottom of the steps. Oh, bother. How much did Alice tell him?

Dustin ignored her last statement. "I'd take danger any day. Sure, you might die easier, but what's a life if you sit around and don't use it?" He grinned.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:32 pm

"You and I share ideals, then," Violet grinned. Most of her friends were nothing like her, they probably shouldn't even be considered friends, but Dustin was just like her...then again, the others had been girls, so it made sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Dustin: "Then what're you nagging me for?" He kept grinning, though.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Edmund: Does she know that I know? She was gone for a while and I did see Alice head the same way... "Well at least it wasn't a complete disaster like my first party," I sigh. "Let's just say that I've yet to see anyone mess up as bad yet."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Canary frowned a little. "Tell me about it," she said, referring to herself.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:38 pm

"It's fun," Violet shrugged, even though she didn't know why. Why did she care if Dustin was safe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Dustin: Well, two can play at that game."Aren't you supposed to be in bed?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Violet rolled her eyes. "My parents are sick and my sister's at a party. I'm allowed to be up...the real question is 'are't you supposed to be at home?'" Her eyes sparkled a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Dustin gestured to the city streets. "Already here."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:54 pm

"You ruined the game," Violet pouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Dustin: "By being honest?" He cocked an eyebrow.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Violet shrugged. "Sometimes games are more fun when you pretend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:08 pm

(Where has Pavo gone? She needs to respond...)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:42 pm

(Should we just go ahead and go to the next day?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:44 pm

And just skip over the whole conversation on the way home?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Well I just thought it was gonna be a bunch of akwardness...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next