the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 13 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:04 am

Lol.

Edmund: I smile and bow as the dance ends. "It was nice dancing with you, Miss."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 13 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:06 am

Canary curtsied. "The pleasure is mine." She refrained from frowning when she realised the music had stopped.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:15 am

Edmund: "We'll have to do this again sometime," I say as the dancers start getting ready for a more complicated dance. I look over at Lucy, who's already standing up from her chair. This is the one I'd promised to her, one of the most elegant but most complicated dances. I nod at Canary. "If you'll excuse me, I'll only be a few moments. Meet me near the food area later? Lucy said she had something to attend to after this."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:19 am

Canary nodded. "Of course," she said, and vanished into the crowds.

She glanced around some more, taking in everything, and then found a place to sit and watch it all from a distance.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:25 am

Edmund: Lucy smiles a bit and curtsies as I bow. "May I have this dance, Miss?" she nods and flips her fan shut. "Of course," she murmurs. I gently take her hand lead her to the floor, several pairs of eyes trained in us- the I'll Hale heir an the mourning bastard of one of the richest families in town.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:26 am

Hmm...what to do with my lil birdie now?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:56 am

Dustin strolled through the streets, headed to the docks. Maybe there would be another gathering there today. After all, the nobles were having another one of their parties, so there may as well be. But when he got there, he was alone. "Dang it," he muttered to himself. What to do? It was boring, standing around like this.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:58 am

Violet strolled through the streets, bored out of her skull. Maybe she should have gone to that party, after all. But she just hadn't been in the mood. She saw someone on the docks, then recognized the figure. "Hey "Friend"!" Violet called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:06 am

Dustin whirled around and squinted, trying to make out the figure and prepared to get the heck out of there if 'friend' was a sarastic term. But no, it was that one girl. "Hi lady!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:07 am

"Why do you keep calling me lady? I'm only a few years older than you," Violet said and walked over to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:09 am

Dustin: he looked up at her. He had to crane his neck to do so. "Yeah, well from down here you're a few feet taller, so you're a lady in my mind."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:12 am

"Hmph, but stop calling me one. It makes me feel too old," Violet frowned. She never wanted to grow up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:17 am

"Alright, kid," he said with a grin, and then realised that he didn't know her real name. "Say, what is your name, anyway?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:19 am

"Violet," She laughed, realizing they had never exchanged names "Yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:21 am

"Dustin," he huffed. He never really liked his name. Made him feel...dusty.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:22 am

"That's an interesting name. Never heard it before. Justin, yes? Dustin, no. All the nobles have very proper names," Violet imitated her mother's stuffy, uptight voice then laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:26 am

Dustin laughed, and imitated another stuffy, uptight voice. "Sir Dustin, son of..." He made a face. "Nah, just doesn't work."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:30 am

"Not quite," Violet laughed shortly. "Why are you out here, near the Quarry, anyway? You don't live on the docks, do you?" He was a street rat, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:33 am

"Nah," he said, making a face. "If I rolled out of bed I would drown."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:33 am

"Oh, then why are you here at this hour?" Violet asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:34 am

Dustin shrugged. "I'm bored."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:36 am

"Same," Violet sighed and sat on the edge of one of the docks, legs dangling over. "Where do you live, if you don't mind my asking?"

I think it would be really cute, if there was a sequel to this chat or an epilogue-type-thing, if Dustin grew up a bit and then him and Violet got together x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:40 am

Dustin: "Here, there, and everywhere." He plopped down next to her.

Haha, that would be cute XD We should do that sometime. But its funny, Dustin's kinda like a miniature, blonde version of my MC, who grows up to date a rich girl XD So I have a soft spot for plots like that.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:42 am

"Do you have parents?" Violet looked at him from the corner of her eye.

Yeah, maybe if this chat gets far enough Pavie will make a sequel. It'd have to be, like, three years in the future, though. Or more. Because, wow, how old is Dustin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:46 am

Dustin: "I got a papa somewhere, unless he decided to get buried without me knowing."

Yeah...he's 10 XD maybe when he gets older, he'll like cougars XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next