the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras!

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras! - Page 2 Empty Re: Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 am

Kiola: I looked up at Nana, and admired the gems. They were practically glitter!

Back to top Go down

Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras! - Page 2 Empty Re: Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:07 am

!nspired wrote:Kiola: I looked up at Nana, and admired the gems. They were practically glitter!

Aligo: Nana smiled down at the thousand pretties at her feet.
"I'd like to announce first who won the prize for best clique!"
Nana rattled off the name of some stupid sounding clique called "Guh-litter"
Girls squealed like mice and ran upstage, each fighting for their little moment of spotlight.
At least, most of them did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:12 am

Kiola: I took my time going up to the stage, giving the other girls their limelight. But when I got there I plastered on a grin. "Thanks so much for all the votes! Guh-Litter is still open to new members, so show us what you can do with your sparkle!" Then I winked for the cameras and melted back into the crowd. I usually didn't try to milk the spotlight too much, it wasn't my style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:16 am

!nspired wrote:Kiola: I took my time going up to the stage, giving the other girls their limelight. But when I got there I plastered on a grin. "Thanks so much for all the votes! Guh-Litter is still open to new members, so show us what you can do with your sparkle!" Then I winked for the cameras and melted back into the crowd. I usually didn't try to milk the spotlight too much, it wasn't my style.

Icy: My clique seethed with jealousy. I felt like walking home; I hated these parties. But if I wanted Special Circumstances to notice me at all, even by feeds, I had to keep this up.
And then, an idea slithered into my brain.
Special Circumstances dealt with the really bad kids. Ones that broke the rules. If I were to be bad enough to do so, and I mean something really bad, it would get me a free spot as a Special for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:22 am

Kiola: I passed a guy with blue hair "Nice, hair!" I said with a grin, since blue was my favorite color after pink, and walked on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:52 am

Aligo: "Thanks." I said, smiling.
"Hey, after this lame party, come over to my mansion, will yah? It's that one that's always dark blue, in every room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:54 am

Kiola: I turned around in confusion, but still smiled. "Are you talking to me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:01 am

!nspired wrote:Kiola: I turned around in confusion, but still smiled. "Are you talking to me?"

Aligo: I nodded, and asked for her name so I could ping her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:06 am

Kiola: "Kiola Li, head Guh-Litter," I beamed. "And yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:08 am

Aligo: I laugh carelessly. "The I'm-into-you clique." I joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:09 am

Icy: I walk around with the girls, and b4 I know it, the party is ending. I hurry out b4 anyone else, excited to go home and plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:09 am

Kiola: I giggled "I meant your name, silly. But I guess I'll find when you ping me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:14 am

Aligo: I smirk, and ping her instantly.
U look boo-tiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:14 am

Aligo: I study her reaction, then run in the crowd so she has to find me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:20 am

Kiola: I laughed at that, and a flirt next to me said it sounded like tinkling glass. I followed after him, but walked. These sparkley pumps were not made for running!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:24 am

!nspired wrote:Kiola: I laughed at that, and a flirt next to me said it sounded like tinkling glass. I followed after him, but walked. These sparkley pumps were not made for running!

Aligo: I see her lost in the crowd. I take my chance, sneaking up behind her. I casually tap her back.
"Hello, are you looking for someone?"

Icy: It all went wrong. I can't remember what I did. Pain sears through my head, I'm bleeding wet, hot blood, and then I black out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:30 am

Should I bring in my guy Toncs? Maybe he'd end up helping her with the mechanics of becoming a bad girl ;D

Kiola: "Actually, yes - and here he is," I smiled and took a sip of my hot pink drink, colored specially for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:45 am

Bump?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:56 am

Aligo: I smile back.
"This part is dead. C'mon, it's just starting at my mansion." I say, looking deep in her eyes.

(Yeah!)

Aimee: My mind stirs. I'm in my room, completely healed. What medicine can do these days.
A note on my dresser:
Aimee,
You had a terrible hover-board accident and crashed into the ruins. We have fully healed you. Take the pill attached to this note.
-Special Circumstances

I groan. I don't look like a hero to them. I look like a drunk Pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:58 am

gah, I just sent you a message - ignore it x3

Her name's Aimee? And I'll bring him in soon Smile

Kiola: "I can't just leave! Guh-Litter was named best clique!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:00 pm

bump!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:03 pm

!nspired wrote:gah, I just sent you a message - ignore it x3

Her name's Aimee? And I'll bring him in soon Smile

Kiola: "I can't just leave! Guh-Litter was named best clique!"

(Sry, wrong thread name xD)

Aligo: "Yeah, you can leave." I say in a hushed, low voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Kiola: "And why would I leave the Thousand Faces, party of the year, for your party?" I asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Aligo: "Because. You. Just. Will." I smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 pm

may I join?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum