the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras! - Page 3 Empty Re: Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Ye-aahhh! Have U read the books?

Back to top Go down

Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras! - Page 3 Empty Re: Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Kiola: "If you have something fun planned I will," My eyes sparkled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:48 pm

!nspired wrote:Kiola: "If you have something fun planned I will," My eyes sparkled.

Aligo: The corners of my lips came up. "We'll see now, won't me? No doubt you're coming."
And with that, I grab her arm, and run her out of Nana Love's mansion.
It's raining. The sky is dark, and night send a lovely chill through me. The moon casts light on us, until rain cloud block it out.
"Let's just run there, Kay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Kiola: I laughed "Race ya!" And then took off, using the map in my feed to find the mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm

"Cheater!" I cried.
I easily caught up to her; thank the surge I got when I was in that athletic clique, and tackled her to the sidewalk.
I lightly pinned her there for a moment, letting rain soak her, just to annoy her. Then, without warning, I jumped and raced ahead, laughing all they way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Kiola: "Aw, my dress is all soggy!" I fake-pouted, just for sympathy. I honestly wasn't planning on using the dress again, so...I caught up with him, and we were neck in neck for the rest, though he beat me by a second or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Aligo: I throw open the midnight blue grand doors with silver handles and trim, admiring the huge fish-bowl window, just before her.
The floor is tiled, black and shinny, the walls are an inky black with glowing, sparkling silver designs. There is a huge glowing white ball in the middle of the floor, but it only gives off enough light to get a glimpse of the area. The light pulses, making the room entirely black for a moment.
There is a winding black staircase near the back of the huge, round room that leads to the dorms.
I turn around, looking for her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Kiola:"This is bubbly! I like the ball," I was mesmerized by the pulse, thinking it was sort of like the shimmer and blink of glitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Aligo: I take her hand, rubbing my thumb into her palm, and lead her up the stairs.
"Just wait till you see my room." I laugh.
I stop, and turn around.
"Or would you like to dance here for a bit?"
I stare into her eyes, admiring the sparkles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Kiola: "Hm, maybe here then up to your room?" I suggested. I wondered what he was thinking of doing, and though I was a flirt I wanted to know a little more about him before I did anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:54 am

Aligo: I got a little nervous when she said that. Did she mean going to my room to do stuff, close stuff?
Yeah, I'm a guy, and I can't think the S word.
I had to admit, though I've had many girlfriends through many cliques, I've never done anything more than kiss. No tongue, just lips. And not long either, just a peck.
"Sure." I wobbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:57 am

Kiola: "What's wrong?" I asked, noticing the wobbling. "Have too much to drink?"

It's kinda cute that he's never done stuff. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:07 am

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:08 am

!nspired wrote:Kiola: "What's wrong?" I asked, noticing the wobbling. "Have too much to drink?"

It's kinda cute that he's never done stuff. lol.

(Haha, I thought it would be an interesting twist. Not sure about Kiola being so inncent geek )

Aligo: "Yeah, I guess so." I lie. I haven't had one drink.
I take her hand and lead her to the corner of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:14 am

No, she's not xD

Kiola: "Don't want to show me off?" I teased with a wink, noticing our location. I danced, anyway, easily matching the beat. A fast song, just the way I liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:17 am

Aligo: I watched her dance, an ache starting in my throat.
I shook away a taunting image and went to go dance with her. Close.
The song became slow, perfect timing. I pulled her close, and shut my eyes lightly, enjoying the music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:20 am

What's this 'image'?

Kiola: "So. You don't have a clique right now...how come?" I asked, as the song slowed down. Slow dances were good for talking, though not really my style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:34 am

This image is some stupid fantasy he chooses to ignore xD

Aligo: "I bounce cliques a lot. I don't care much for ranks, I like to have fun, though. Seems like everyone these days is too fame obsessed to do much fun."
I shrug, and put my hands around her waist, and start to get a little hot. I hope I'm not too close for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 am

Oh, hehe xD

Kiola: "I wonder how you manage to stay in the top 1000?" I wondered, and didn't mind at all that we were so close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 am

Aligo: "Nana has the hots for me. She got pretty close to me once, but I turned her down. She mentions me a lot, so I get notice."
I come closer, our stomachs touching and noses inches away. The song becomes fast, and a heavy beat. I laugh at how misplaced we are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:52 am

Kiola: I laughed it off and pulled away, dancing to the now fast song. "You and Nana love, huh? How come you turned her down?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:54 am

Aligo: I long for her in my arms again, close to me, but I decide she must not like me that way.
Oh well. I innerly sigh. The only girl I like, turns me down.
"Not my type, really. Too perky and, well, annoying. I only show up at her parties so that I can meet others."
I copy her dance, giving her space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 am

Aw
Kiola: "Hm, so she still likes you? And why are you put so much distance between us?" I laughed and slung my arms loosely around his neck, able to still fast dance like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:59 am

Lol xD

Aligo: I stiffen in her arms, wanting to pull her close and make that stupid image happen. But I just grin and dance along with her.
"Yeah, I guess."
And who shows up but Nana Love herself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:00 am

Kiola: I followed Aligo's gaze, then glanced back at him. "Is this dangerous now that she's here?" I asked, meaning dancing together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum